TFW can barely bench press 135x5

>TFW can barely bench press 135x5
>TFW can barely do 3x5 of assisted chinups at 65lbs assisted

Give me a reason to continue.... please?

I'm so weak I don't know if I can make it anymore. It's fucking pathetic!!!! 135 bench and can't even chinup unassisted... wtf I'm a failure

>Give me a reason to continue

that's the only way you're going to get better. The alternative is staying weak.

I'm so ashamed

I feel like I let down millions of years of evolution

kek,

I only bench 115 5x5 and I'm more motivated than ever

bye bye skeletor hello dyel

if you don't keep going, then you have

It's not where you start, it's where you end up

ok

18 months of lifting
1pl8 bench for 4 reps
8 bodyweight chinups

Didn't you make this thread yesterday...

>tfw stalling at 185 3x5 squat for a month

I make it everyday

progress.

keep going and progress so one day you will look in the mirror and think of all the gains you would have missed out on if you didn't continue. faggot.

> negatives
> grease the groove

Went from barely 1 pull up, to 10 in a row

have fun doing what you do. if what you do isn't fun anymore, take a break.
or do the alternative, work harder.

Is there anything in form?

I'm.doing chinups do you literally just lift yourself up or is there something more to it

It's not a big deal. You shouldn't be competing with anyone but yourself.

If you're eating properly and training properly there should be no reason for you to not be making gains.

its a marathon breh

and this for babbys first pullups

Gotta start somewhere man. For us DYELs it gets the job done

i know your feels, i've been there

>Give me a reason to continue
if you keep lifting there is literally nothing to lose, you will only gain more size and strength

Eat more and you will get stronger. It's that simple. If your lifts are bothering you just start doing some sort of pure strength routine and eat big. Go full bear mode, gain muscle and strength. When you will be strong enough you can always cut. Cuttin when you are a weak dyel is pointless. I could just bulk for 2 years straight instead of doing this fucking cutting and recomping. I would look great right now. I'm still able to lift weights so im eating and lifting heavy at the gym because there is nothing to lose.

My back rly rly hurts

I think I got a slipped disc from work and now I'm scared...

dude i only bench press 32.5 kg atm chill out

>Eating
>Consuming HEAPS of milk a day, and lots of scoops of mass gainer / instant oats
>Constantly able to add weight every week
>Every fucking week
>2kg's
>Recently been struggling and feeling like fainting on my last rep on each 3 sets

Fucking hell man, squats are killing me at 130kg. And the fucked up thing is despite me feeling like fainting and dropping the weight on my last rep i feel i can go even heavier.

Does this shit ever stop? since I'm doing SS i recently added a light squat day on Wednesday since 3x is too much.

I've got herniated disc and some other complications, can't deadlift or squat, doctors told me i can't lift weights AT ALL UNTIL I DIE. This disease is not fixable, at least in current times. The same day i went to the gym to lift some shit. I tried few different exercises to see what is triggering my back so much. I stopped doing deadlifts and squats and since then i never had this fucking pain. You have to work around your fucked up parts.

this has to be a troll

you are a girl right?

Tbh every now and then I've been thinking I might be unresponsive to exercise or something, apparently that's a thing. Alternatively almost everyone I see is on roids.

Can't you get a microdiscectomy?

Pretty sure it's fixable bro...

No, I'm a dude. 100% honest here.

Are you not eating?
Are you not drinking your milk?
Why have you not invested in a mass gainer?

i've heard something about that but there is no way i will EVER be able to afford something like that and from what i've heard it only fixes your pain when it's unbearable

I've been autistic about macros with MFP all the time man getting enough protons and calories and slowly building mass until the point I started getting fat, I dunno what's wrong with me. It's not lack of effort either, I whip myself into a frenzy before every set.

>I might be unresponsive to exercise
impossible

Are you eating enough? Is your weight going up? I bet you are not eating enough.

If you are worried so much about your body you can do simple bloodwork and check your test levels because it's the only thing that MIGHT cause problems with gains

Yeah all that last point got me was injuries lol.

I've gone up 20kg in weight since I started lifting and I've certainly gotten stronger but every kg of every lift takes like 3 months, I mostly think it's from technique improvements rather than getting stronger.

Those numbers aren't that bad user!
>lbs
Oh...

You can't say you're a failure until you've failed and stopped trying.
You're working on improving yourself, that's not something a failure does.
Keep to it, user, in time you'll feel like the feels you're feeling today never existed in the first place.

post routine

a: squat 1-5 reps, bench 1-5 reps, row 5-8 reps
b: dl singles or doubles, ohp 1-3 reps, chinup 6-8 reps
3 sets of all

axbxaxbx...

>calling this a routine
Damn son, no wonder.

I've done like 5 different routines with tons of different accessory movements in ppl or upperlower or brosplits but I minimalized my training when I didn't get any better results out of any of them.

Well what you're doing now isn't exactly smart either.
Try Reg Park's beginner 5x5, I'm seeing good noob gains doing that.