Is adrenal fatigue real? I've been looking up my symptoms for a long time but I've never had an answer...

Is adrenal fatigue real? I've been looking up my symptoms for a long time but I've never had an answer, maybe you guys can help.

>Chronic fatigue
>Cannot lose OR gain weight, even if i somehow ate 10 cheeseburgers
>Low testosterone (for a 23 year old)
>Always tired, never refreshed after sleep
>More awake late at night then the morning
>My mind always feels stressed and foggy
>Extremely slow muscle recovery
>Low appetite, I barely eat

Pls help I don't know what to do. I'm on a gluten free diet at the moment and I don't feel any positive change besides a bit more energy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLSELX7NlA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Low appetite, I barely eat
thread over you answered your own question, go to store BANANAS PEANUT BUTTER AND MILK thread over goodbye

>I'm on a gluten free diet

No dairy, No bread, NO PROCESSED FOOD. Eat lots of fat & better go into Ketosis. Helped my body tons.

Supplement wise, Fish Oil and Zinc UNTIL ITS NOT NEEDED. Its actually important you don't over do it with Zinc. Vitamin D is also essential. If you hate pills, drink a glass or two of almond milk with vitamin D daily.

Drink a lot of water and fast 18 hours + whenever you can. It will seriously help your body get rid of excess blockage, imo.

Work your body harder then you have been, every day. Stop if you're a pussy.

Last, if you're stressed then hang out around new people. Part time job forces you to be around other people and exchange frequencies.

Complete broscience that worked for me. Adrenal fatigue is a meme...imo.

The surgery is either frying part of your adrenal tissue or taking pills to race it up. How fucking stupid can medical science be?

Post a full blood screen OP.

What is "low testoserone"? Numbers please (and ranges).

Tbh that's how my symptoms started. I did keto and HIIT 6 days out of the week and that's probably why this is all happening

I wish I could find my printout but I still remember the numbers. It said my test was 328 with a normal range of 300-1000

>keto

>not retarded meme diet

pick one

Stop masturbating. Gave me super powers.

Flu like symptoms for a week is normal with keto. Read some shit before you try dieting.

Ive done keto for years doe. Lost like 60 pounds. Gained about 20-30 back

>keto
>meme diet that starves you of fast energy sources and makes you body waste all of its reserve energy store
>wondering why youre low energy

Keto powers weren't doubted bro. It does wonders. I stated you may get flu like symptoms. I get them after every cheat day. I stay keto.

So what would you recommend then?

Problem is i feel like im dying of the flu everydsy while being off keto and its very concerning

Tbh, i'd try doing what i recommended above. Fasting could help your body restart, no processed shit. I used to be just like you bro. I also ate fast food every day and binge ate, then id try fasting for a day and do it over again.

Try salt water in the morning, maybe it's potassium, or zinc, or vit d. You got to have something off.

Trial/error & Consistency is key when you want to fix shit like this. Unless you want a fried adrenal, you got to figure this out on your own.

Is there a good multi for all 3? Im not lying when i say i dont eat much

if you're trying to lose weight, then restrict calories.

Are you by any chance retarded?

How much time do you spend indoors, OP? How eventful is your life? Getting some fresh air and being involved in things can help you feel much more energetic and rested.

Only on tuesdays

I work full time so yeah indoors and no events. Nothing much i can do on that

Almond milk w vit D 2x a day. They load it with important nutrients to compete with milk.

Go outside without a shirt on for natural vit d. Adrenal is about changing your lifestyle.

Worst case, try 67 Steps. Get the almond milk, unsweetened for gains.

>Nothing much i can do on that

Go for a walk each day/night depending on your schedule. Go out with friends on your night off.

Yes adrenal fatigue is an actual thing. I suffered from panic/anxiety/depression quite heavily for the better part of 2 years and it left me with adrenal fatigue where I displayed pretty much every sympton you've described.

Follow the advice posted so far, in terms of diet changes but the best thing you can do to lower your cortisol levels (thats your stress hormone) and start to restore your adrenal health is start taking an 'adaptogen' herb. I started taking Rhodiola Rosea around 5 months ago and it has turned my life around. Energy levels are higher, I can get out of bed properly in the morning, I'm finally rid of that goddawful head fog where I live my days in a blurry dream state, and my work in the gym is starting to make a difference again. I'm cutting fat and gaining strength for the first time in a few years.

Sounds dank. Ill definitely have to try some.

>friends
Cmon user don't rub it in

How long until you noticed rhodiola kicked in? Literally 5 months? Also how long did it take until you could see weight loss again?

Honestly, for me I felt Rhodiola's affect within about 4-6 days maybe? Certainly it was giving me an energy boost and a MUCH clearer head after just a week's use.

For weight loss it's more difficult to say as that wasn't my biggest problem at the time but certainly I was getting comments within the first month that I was looking trimmer.

Rhodiola helps balance your blood sugar levels - thus limiting cravings for sugary food and drink - plus it helps your body's fat burning process, so the benefits are two fold for weight loss.

Can you stack adaptogens for better results? Like holy basil, ashwaganda, etc?

The two adaptogens which I know you can definitely stack, and apparently give great results, are taking Rhodiola in the mornings and Ashwaganda in the evenings. Personally I've not tried that combo as the RR proved good enough for me on its own.

Hmm. Awesome im gonna have to pick some up. Were you taking any other supplements as well like to help with nutrients?

I take a magnesium and calcium supplement and a Vit B complex, just for their general health benefits but believe me it is the RR that's made the difference.

I used to actually take anti-depressants for my problems, which totally drained me of my energy and enthusiasm for life, but dropped them for the Rhodiola after some extensive research. Its benefits are so extensive. Here's the video which probably sold me on using it to help with my adrenal fatigue :

youtube.com/watch?v=DLSELX7NlA0

You're the man user thanks a bunch! I hope this works for me

Have you guys done the counter-search to see if it is bullshit?

I started reading an article and it mentioned naturopathy, which is generally associated with chronic pseudoscience use.

>>Cannot lose OR gain weight, even if i somehow ate 10 cheeseburgers

This is the sentence that shows whats wrong.
You think eating 10 cheeseburgers is impossible.

You don't realise what eating a lot to gain weight actually is. you're not eating enough and that is the answer to your problems. Learn to eat more.

Your appetite gets bigger as you keep at it.