FPH

'Man spends £20k to look like David Beckham'

>Getting straight to the point, Phil said: "You don't look like David Beckham and you are incredibly in debt."

>Responding and discussing his reason for wanting to look like Becks, Jack said: "I lost myself inside, it's alright covering up with make-up or trying to make yourself look better but inside I didn't feel nice so David Beckham, I have always loved him. I love his lifestyle, I love the way he looks, I love how he presents himself, do you know what I mean?

>"That's why I want to be like him. When I get my goal to look like him, I feel much better about myself inside."

youtu.be/rGJaUcoCtJ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxzlCdPxlYM
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/27/fat-people-rise-up-we-could-swing-this-election
bodyvisualizer.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>British men

In no way does this fucking ham planet represent British men. Well maybe 25% of the population.

Let's just agree that this tit tried to mold his fat into looking like a fucking timeless beauty

I lold when the presenter makes him sit on the floor and spits in his face

>'you don't look like David Beckham and you are incredibly in debt'

Nothing gets me angrier than seeing
>skinny parents
>fat child
It's fucking abuse
How do you maintain your body weight and inflate your child?

>'you don't look like a pin up girl and you are incredibly in debt'

>How do you maintain your body weight and inflate your child?

Appetite, do you really think most non-fat people have self control? No they simply don't get that hungry...and fat people do. If they don't possess self control the can't teach it to anyone.

>'you don't look like David Beckham and you are incredibly in debt'

Based Phil. Might watch This Morning today for the lulz.

10/10 made me try and find a full video

I would bone both of those but the one of the left scares me

youtube.com/watch?v=VxzlCdPxlYM
full vid

how do you intend to bone a drawing m8

Ta

>easily save up and pay for all tattoos on site
>buying some exotic >$100 dress and wearing a push up bra
>excessive makeup doesn't imply more expensive makeup chosen
>some cheap flower accessory in her hair
>can clearly afford to eat out regularly
>can afford a recreational drug of choice: i.e. coffee, cigs, alcohol, etc.
left is clearly not in debt.

my parents were like this - they were thin and i was a fat kid. not only would they make fun of me for it, theyd scream at me and hit me if i didnt finish all my food. i tried puking after dinner once and my dad heard me and beat the fuck out of me.

and they wonder why i havent talked to them since i moved out 5 years ago.

>healthists
This triggers me. Every. Time.

i did gay4pay a few years back and i dressed like the chick on the left. it seriously doesnt take that much money to look like that, even if you're a guy.

>left is clearly not in debt.
For all your knowledge of money, you still can't buy a sense of humour.

>"you don't look aesthetic and you are incredibly in debt"

Yeah the fatty saying obesity is genetic is a retard, but that user knows jack shit about math. It would be possible for a higher percentage of the population to have the "obese gene" if, for example, fatties reproduced more than normal people. This is literally how evolution works, some mutations spread and some die out.

>fat people
>more likely to reproduce

Reproduction rates are inversely related to likelihood of offspring surviving to reproduce themselves. Fatties are less educated, less employable, less healthy, less wealthy, and less attractive. The deck is stacked so hard against them, and they know it, that when they can reproduce they squirt out as many children as possible.

That sounds hot. Pics?

How's your sleep?

considering at the current rate of obesity in the UK 75% of adults will be clinically obese by 2035.

U 'avin yurself a giggle m8?

did you go to therapy yet? if you feel worse than you should for your entire life your parents won.

>50% are women
>20-something% are kids
>30% immigrants

but user, 25% of the population means all the british men

Lol silly masT.
Chest/trapst too small in comparison to arms/delts.

>you dont understand proportions and are incredibly in debt

no sorry, not too thrilled about getting doxxed and outed by Veeky Forums

>How's your sleep?
fantastic!

>did you go to therapy yet? if you feel worse than you should for your entire life your parents won.
dont have much of a need for therapy. it was fun and i made some decent extra cash, especially considering how easy it was. i used to crossdress in private anyway, and as soon as i did in on cam i started getting paid for it.

I read it as "Man spends £20 to look like David Beckham."

More like
>manure fans

you are literally retarded

But assuming they follow the 3 meals a day regiment they should be feeding less to a small inactive body.

>cheek fillers
isn't that just a Greggs steak bake?

Wtf looks like I #shill4hill now

>spends more money than others
>therefore not in debt
>nothing mentioned about income

user you have the dumb. into logic fgt. If A and B have equal income and A spends more than B, A is more likely to be in debt.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/27/fat-people-rise-up-we-could-swing-this-election

Don't like those shills pls

90% of the time, kids are fat because of their parents.

Are you fucking kidding me? If you're going to be a parent you need to know everything about how to raise your child properly. Don't give me no bullshit about how apparently they can stay completely healthy and in shape while their Fucking child has high blood pressure, high cholesterol and is on the way to diabetes. I was watching some fat little girl talk away to her skinny whore of a mother who was decked out in DTF basic bitch gear, and was talking about work and school, dumb bitch is rolling her eyes and looking at me while indicating her little girl was an annoying little shit. Meanwhile the little girl looked like she had a tumor on her neck.

And then watching another piece of shut mother feeding her infant a bag of Doritos. Not the small snack sized bag. The 1000+ size bag meant for sharing. I watched a near infant snacking on it by herself seated

Im pissed right now

I think Trump is a buffoon, but I hate Hillary supporters even more than I hate him

Link an archived version of that site

I can't wait till sol invictus gets here

there's not even a single good candidate this year, not even fucking third party.

>Fat people, rise up!
>implying they're going to get off of their asses

>been losing a lot of weight in recent months thanks to counting calories and light training
>visiting parents during weekends
>dad wanna lose weight too
>calculate his daily calorie burn to around 2100
>he tells me this is wrong
>he tells me he is eating less than 1500 calories daily and still gains weight
>tell him to get MFP and count his calories while going on a deficient of around 500
>one week later I visit again
>he has gained weight
>tells me the app is wrong, it displays too many calories
>start going through what he has been eating
>everything looks normal except for the fact that he eats 300-400 grams of cashews erry day
>ask him what the fuck
>he tells me the calories in nuts are too complicated for our bodies to handle so they are basically calorie free while containing important fats
>try to explain why he is wrong
>he is a stubborn old man who doesn't wanna listen

My dad is gonna die and there is nothing I can do. He is over 100 kg at the age of 61 while growing bigger every day, I just feel so powerless..

jfc why doesn't he just lose weight....

>want Beckhams life style
>dont wanna work hard to earn it

whew lads

He's a lazy fat sack of shit who would rather spend money he doesn't have for instant fixes in the same way food is an instant fix for whatever emotional bullshit he's lugging around.
That's why.

How did you do it? Sounds fun

tell him he's gonna die and that if he doesn't care about his life to stop asking you to help.

>get beat by parents
>become cross dresser

You're a living meme, user.

Straight from reddit boys

>6'5
>350
>A little chubby

Here's some of his comment history

> 6'5
>If lost all my weight, would be 265 pounds of lean muscle

I'm only 6'2 so I'm not sure, is that even possible for 6'5?

>Benifits
>the 20,000 isn't even his money
>Brits are paying for the retardation of this fatass

This should be in the FPH thread

sounds like every fatfuck from the south

FUCK THIS

GAY EARTH

wow how the fuck did that random talk show manage to get a hold of THE David Beckham??? His voice sounds a little weird but he looks like he's in phenomenal shape

Isn't it mostly bitches (if not only) commenting?

It is. some of the girls commenting are qt as well I just don't get it.

It's easy to get. Girls are like this - keep around ugly friends so they look better in comparison AND boost their own self-esteem. While telling them they just didn't find "the right one", feeling better since they think they're helping their friend. It's a win-win situation for those.

>idolize professional athlete
>go to great personal trouble and expense to emulate him in various ways
>no physical training whatsoever

??????

>a little chubby

I feel like the 5 hours/week of exercise was generous too.

what website is this?

>some of the girls commenting are qt
What? Two of the three girls are hams, and the third is a skinnyfat tomboy with shitty skin.

anal33.com

bodyvisualizer.com/
here you go lad

bodyvisualizer dot com. I've seen occasional threads where people put their own stats in, but it usually devolves into making the most hideous body you can.

ever bulked and cut? eating a lot, you get used to it and youre a pro by the end. first week of cutting afterwards is hell and you're starving until you get used to it. back to bulking and its difficult again. you get used to the amount of food you consume if you have the willpower to change the amount initially. one of the main reasons i stopped cutting/bulking and just run a small surplus

>imperial

reeeee

Sounds like A is an idiot.

I am disappointed. This site does not take arms into consideration. The body always has really skinny arms.

Also, why does the neck get shorter if the inseam gets longer?

T-thanks chrome.

why did it give you a vagina?

possible but either natty limit or roids
I'm 6'7 230 at like 18-20% bf

She looks like an impressionist painting.

Tell him you want him to be able to see his grand children

That usually awakens the old people.

>THE DIET INDUSTRY

What was it, Veeky Forums?

>#25... Never point out thin shaming is part of hatred of fat
I don't understand this part

how the dnc may have been hacked by a "400 pound guy in his mom's basement" amongst other examples like China, it was just an absurd example saying they don't know for sure it's russia

>fat studies

Not many years ago this creature wouldn't be allowed to exist.

The West is fucking done.

Let it be user. Can't save everyone.

Bought myself the greasiest ever burger tonight, took a bite, and instantly scalded my mouth as hot grease poured from it.

How do fat people do this regularly? My mouth is literally fucking deep fried and the skin is peeling.

And the damnedest thing is the burger was no where near as good as I remember it being when I was fat.

>Of Benefits
I am above mad.

Five Guys? I regularly find that fat fucks love five guys despite being a completely average burger but massively sized.

U wot
I burn my mouth regularly from all scorching hot foods.
Don't get me started on fresh out of the pot broccoli

They love five guys because you can order every single side to go into the burger for free
For the longest time I thought the little hamburgers were the normal hamburgers and that little was even smaller
Fucks sake. I only get 2 or 3 sides compared to what I used to get. In my experience five guys has gotten worse. Always a terrible aftertaste when I eat it.

It's not worth the gimmick anymore. I'll go to checkers for some real fast food

>The diet industry is the problem
>The food industry is literally making them become addicted to food and killing them.

The one of two times I've had five guys I had horrendous gas. Thanks god I was at comicon with some friends or else I would've so embarrassed. I'm talking every couple steps was a little toot. Lasted for hours.

Second time I had it it was late at night and the only place in the mall open, employees were assholes and the burger tasted of grease.

make a hole in paper where pusy is

Who is David Beckham
A