Who here /morningperson/?

Who here /morningperson/?

no I'm not a fucking normie

it's 5:30am here. i'll go to bed in about half an hour and i'll sleep until 3 or 4 in the afternoon

who /neet/ here?

I'm a bit of a morning person. I like to get the heavy shit out of the way before I get on with my day. Also it helps keep me sane when I'm in the office.

>gym in afternoon is filled with people who show contempt for everybody else
>gym in morning is filled with happy souls who generally are kind and always brighten each other's day

4:30 AM here. ill fall asleep about 7AM. gotta be up by 11:30 for classes, home at 4:30 PM, asleep at about 9PM and awake again by 12AM.

weekends i work till 2AM and sleep from about 7AM to 3PM

Beautiful

fuck that fucking sun coming up when I wake up and shit like what the fuck you think I'm going to hurt my eyes with all that orange and shit wake up at 10am-12pm not too weird but not grueling. 4 eggs in morning, 2 at night get 7 dozen

>all my lectures at uni were in the afternoon last semester
>stayed up until 3-4 all the time
>go on vacation with friend
>nothing to do in the evening since it's dark and cold so we just watch movies read and go to bed
>come back home
>now still I wake up at 8
guess this is my life now

Definitely. Got a run, some weight training and got switching departments lined up and it's not even lunch.

I'm a morning person as long as I get my first sip of the day.

I go for a 6km run every other morning and it's a treat, especially in the early fall/spring when the weather is just right

>wake up at 4:30
>get shit done
>go into work at 8:30
>gym over lunch at 1
>out at 5
>fall asleep by 9

Comfy

>sleeping schedule is fucked
>trying to fix it because my dad has a job waiting for me and but hes waiting till I'm ready
>its 3am here and I'm wide awake and will probably be up till 5 or 6 and sleep till 2

I hate this. I was thinking about fixing my schedule by getting some weed. What I would do is set my alarm for 9am regardless of when I fall asleep. So when I wake up and I'm dead exhausted and feel like I need to go right back to sleep I can hit a bowl of weed and get all comfy and play some PC games to keep me awake and engaged. Might do that tomorrow.

yep, fixed my schedule and stopped drinking so now I sleep like a baby, actually looking forward to breakfast at night, and wake up naturally at 7. Still don't enjoy people talking to me or loud noises before 9 though.

Normies are not morning people.
Normies tell you to not talk to them until they've had their coffee. They stay up late watching tv then have pissing contests at work/school about how little sleep they got.

You would be better off leaving your house.
>Light breakfast
>Cool shower
>Go to park or café or just walk around.
>Come home and not be tired.
>Walk around the house every half hour
>If you get really tired again go back outside and walk around your neighbourhood.

>NEET
>up at 7am to lift
>fucking nothing to do for the rest of the day

I'm in purgatory, brahs.

youre a moron, youre just gonna smoke the bowl and then fall right back to sleep

use the weed to get you into bed sooner

Play Vidya and get a creative hobby. Also make some wierd online friends to remind yourself if basic social skills then try to make some irl friends. You've got all the time to that right?

I wish I was a morning person. Since I fucked up my knee my sleep pattern has been fucked due to the NSAIDs .....

I even moved closer to work so I could hit the gym before work and shower etc.

3 weeks. 3 weeks and I'm going to fucking rule this life.

that sounds like hell to me.

I love waking up early and getting shit done. Feels awesome.
But I'm a night person, prefer staying up late.

Wish a was

wish i could do this but my dad is a cunt

not everyone here daddy can get them a job lined up just like that you little cunt. go fucking work u spastic prick u fucking piss me off

Can you transform from a night owl into a morning falcon? I find myself habitually sleeping around 12am or 1am each day.

it's absolutely possible. first step is to ditch electronics once you're in bed, second step is to get a very dark room, I dont give a fuck if you normally sleep with a soft light and a glass of water next to you, fuck off and sleep like a real man.
I go to sleep at 2000-2100 and wake up naturally at 0430 or 0500, eat a big ass coffe-less breakfast and then sleep for an hour or half and wake up again at 0600 like i just slept for 20 fucking hours straight and do my usual routine, enter work at 0745 and watch all the fucking zombies do their thing while half asleep, it's like taking the red pill in the matrix, it's a whole new world, it feels so good.

the craziest part is that before artificial light sources were common among humans, their normal sleep cycle was going to sleep as soon as the moon settled in, wake up at the middle of the night for a few minutes, go to sleep until the sun rises.