Tofu

who /tofu/ here?

taste good as fuck and the macros are solid. fuck what you heard

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>soy
enjoy your low test while slowly transforming to a child bearing women with wide hips

You know this has been debunked though right? Faggot

source
Faggot

>Signing your post at the end
Keks have been had

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>CONCLUSION(S):
The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

I intended to eat tofu 3 days/week but it's slightly more work than my usual meal so more often than not I'm like fuck it
I was never a fan of tofu because they always fucked it up in the canteen and it tasted like shit, but once I tried preparing it myself I immediately digged it

S A V A G E

Tofu taste like pure shit. This is coming from a vegan.

You don't know how to prepare it. This is coming from a non-vegan.

I like it a lot
This is coming from an omnivore

I love it, scrambled tofu or stir fried tofu is really tasty with the right spices.

t. vegan shill

the ole reddit switcharoo

it's over for you bud. kill youself

I don't like tofu much but it's not the end of the world. It's just kinda Meh. Though k have had delicious tofu it's just not common.

I've tried to cook this shit plenty of times and it always ends up tasting shit. I just can't see the point in it when chicken is cheaper, easier to cook and has better flavour/texture.

Tofu is freaking incredible if you have the slightest clue how to prepare it. Coming from a grown man who knows how to do basic cooking.

Sick, bro!

anybody have some tips/recipes/general guide on cooking tofu ? thx

I wonder what I'll have tonight...the white flavourless shit or the tasty chicken.

How can I prepare and cook this as fast as possible?

>taste good as fuck
No it doesn't
>the macros are solid
No they aren't

How do you guys prepare it? Looking for new ideas, right now I either have it scramled or just thin slices with some mild spices on.

kek, I see what you did there

Slice it into 1*1cm cubes, cook it for 10 minutes. Then, take some garlic, chili oil and pepper and fry it for 5 minutes

masterrace

Personally, I'd go with the third option of marinated tofu. Tastes awesome with 0 prep.

Plain tofu is something you need to season and prepare the right way. If you want to make it easy, get marinated. Also, macros for the marinated tofu I get (Swedish brand called Kung Markatta), 100 grams: 162kcal, 8.6g fat, 1,5g carbs, 18g protein

I usually have the whole 270g package and scamble it with some mushrooms and veggies: 465kcal, 25g fat, 50g prot., 7g carbs
How are these not good macros? It's a godly way to get protein on a low-carb, low calorie diet. I eat this shit 3 times a week minimum.

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(10)00368-7/abstract

I tried tempeh a while back. It was just okay but too dry. I think tofu has better versatility.

That long? I usually just fry it for a few minutes. I do need to start using garlic, tried it once and it was amazing...

Oh fuck yes. Just brazed temped with a home-made peanutsauce is tha bomb. I also like to shred it and mix it with black beans for awesome burgers. And... well that's it, I have no other ideas on how to prepare it honestly.

fuck off veggot

which one has more protein?

Tempeh usually has around 19g per 100g. Most tofu has around 8-12g, but some brands have 16-19g. So depends on the brand.