Are there any lifting routines that are more butt focused?

im a girl and i want a slim upper body but thick legs and ass

thanks

SS + GOMAD

kill yourself x F

Lucky for you as a girl that's all your capable of anyway without drugs.

Just do SS like every other beginner, if you don't know what that is read the sticky and stop posting until you're done.

Source?

dont squat you'll get retarded quads like that

LONDON
L
O
N
D
O
N

/thread

3x8-15
Goblet squats
Lunges
Hip bridges
Romanian Deadlifts
Getting doggystyle cunt pounded.
All of the above work the glute and thigh muscles.

No. I notice that women lifters get really boxy. Meaning no defined waist and big arms which I don't want.

Thanks, but I want a full routine.

kill yourself

You're certainly not a girl. Nice b8

Ooooh, so you want to get "toned"?

Sticky and gtfo

THANKS FOR LETTING US ALL KNOW YOURE A GIRL

now kindly leave the premises

lift heavy weights but focus on lifts that target your lower body

don't neglect your back though

No, idiot. I said I want a big butt and thick legs, but a slim upper body. I don't know how to construct a routine so that's why I made this thread.

>b-baka

Every woman with big arms is on drugs. You are too, judging from how terrible your reading comprehension is. How many people are going to tell you before you fuck off and

READ THE STICKY?

this is the worst thread I've seen all day, just let it die

>im a girl and i want a slim upper body but thick legs and ass
just dont eat like a hippo every fcking day

Just do squats and use every machine that works legs in your gym. Do 2x10 on machines and 5x5 on squats. Do squats first, and do cardio after youre done

No, they aren't. Stop being lazy. If you don't want to help, don't post.

You never lifted before if you think you can get "boxy" without wanting it, you are either a retarded girl who can't handle not being catered for or just a troll baiting the thread. If you do SS like many other posters said you should, you won't get boxy and you will work all the muscles you want to work, you won't even get big unless you take your workout seriously, but you don't want to do that, you want us to give you a secret so you don't need to work hard for it.

Just stay basic, bitch.

You're a cunt. I don't want to do a generic routine. I just want a routine that targets exactly what I want so I can stick with it for a long time. Goodbye.

>stop being lazy
>won't read
>demands to be spoonfed
You the lazy, lady. Get off your nonexistent ass sometime and you might grow one.

You're whalecum, slut.

>Read the sticky
>waste of time bc its very generic advice

kek

>generic advice
I know you didn't actually read it because there are about eight routines listed in there. Kill yourself immediately.

SS + calorie surplus. Get fucked doggy.

Bitch, exercising is not rocket science, get your head out of your non-existent ass and stop being a stuck up whore. Are you thinking we're hiding some secret knowledge here? You fucking squat and you eat thats all there is to it. There a bunch of routines in the sticky, beginner and intermediate, if you have the attention span of a goldfish you're never going to stick to a routine and actually become somewhat hot. So just stop wasting our time.

>doing squats 2 days in a row

enjoy not recovering and being able to lift shit

PROGRESSIVELY OVERLOAD THE BARBELL HIPTHRUST. If you forget everything about building your glutes except one thing, remember that. Squats and deads won't give you the proper amount of glute activation to have a truly amazing ass. You don't want to have that retarded look with giant quads and an ok ass.

I have the same pic but didn't wanna post it cuz this bitch is fucking retarded. Read the sticky before posting in ANY BOARD. Veeky Forums is more picky abou tit but reading the stciky will usually give information on the sunject, at least enough to google it and learn more, and keeps the board relatively clean of useless posts and threads like these.

Dumb cunt needs to learn to listen. You'll probably end up a cum dump anyway as if you aren't already one right now. Too stupid to follow basic instructions.

literally startng strength

I assume (even though it doesnt mention off days) that its at least supposed to be axbxaxbx

Okay... but what do I do about the rest of my body? I'm asking for a routine, not exercises I know about but don't know how to incorporate into a routine.

hip thrusts and lunges

don't fall for the squat meme unless you want to look like a t-rex

Anons guide to building a big ass for women.

2 important things before we begin
1-you will gain weight. Get over it. But if you do it right it should mostly go to your ass and legs
2-muscle grows by adaptation. The heavier the weight, the bigger the muscle will get.

Now that that's out of the way here we go.

Step 1: since you are a woman and are not going to be bothered learning the intricacies of body mobility as it applies to weightlifting. Find a starting strength coach, tell him you want to deadlift and squat. Pay him. THE END

At least one rest day in between. Further more you just alternate A an B

Post a pic.
Let's see those SS gains.
As a matter of fact, post two women who did SS and SS only and look fuckable now.

I'll wait.

lol this guy