Tfw the problem solves itself

>tfw the problem solves itself

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-85296/Suicide-girl-aged-13-bullied-6ft.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He seriously fell for the height meme. Which one you of \fit\izens made him do it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-85296/Suicide-girl-aged-13-bullied-6ft.html

Feelsgoodman.

>even he was 5'7

This manlet meme seriously has to stop. You're killing innocent people because of something they were born with.

It's not funny.

Bet he came here

It's actually quite sad good, non defective white genetics where lost here

>hanging yourself in a friend's backyard
What kind of shitty person does that

That kinda sucks. He had a lot of shit going for him. He probably fucked tons of good looking chicks. yeah, he was short and that sucks but he should have at least hung on until he started losing his hair. Or he could have just moved to SE asia and been a king there. Such a fuckin waste.

If youre short just get in shape, do a bit of gymnastics, and call yourself spiderman. Everyone will get it and youll get tons of pussy.

guess he hasn't learned

It's the only way humanity will advance it's self over animals. These niggers are getting bigger.

The guy had it coming

I'm a turbomanlet also and i want to kill myself

my height is not my main reason though, i have done poor life choices and now i suffer crippling loneliness from studying some engineering course with literally 0 girls

in fact i'm realizing that i won't be able to speak with a girl for like 4 or 5 years and probably will got it worse after that

jesus christ my life is shattered, my family life has gone to shit, i have literally 0 friends and i'm getting in debt with this shitty engi bullshit

hold me Veeky Forums, i can't even lift because i broke my hand, i have nothing

Whenever someone says they're 5'7" or 5'8", they're usually 5'5"

It's why women think the height is so short even though it's a good few inches above them

You can still lift. Use straps, forearm braces or machines

I graduated from engineering and fucked chicks in the nursing school and business school. Go socialize

you play any video games man? I'll be your friend if you got a steam id

i can't play vidya with a broken hand but thanks

You can play a mouse-based turnbased game like Civ 5 or something

it's an engi only campus, i study mech engi so its actually worse than other engis im the socializing dept

heck we dont even socialize between ourselves, i onlmade friends in the first year (they all left the career) and nothing after that

i dont even go to classes at this point because i figure i can study better on my own using the courses books anmd going only for the exams

>it's an engi only campus
Can you go off campus? Find a hiking group or a bowling group that meets once or twice a month or something?

Ive fucked more girls through close friends Ive met at the bars than through school. not even bar sluts. engineering youll at least make more money than i likely ever will, which will help, but dont act like a degree course prevents getting laid

Let me tell your real quick that part of your problem may be your philosophy. You make it sound like you can't meet girls because they're not in your engineering course. Now, it would be convenient if there was a suitable female in your course of study, that's not the only place to find them. Join normie clubs, volunteer, hit on women in bars, go for walks and be personable. If there are no suitable females in your school place or home place, you need to look elsewhere, friend.

don't you fucking understand

eventually the manlet cutoff will be 6'

(is it already, i'm scared)

Terrorism senpai.

Nothing has more hot pussy than a bowling team

Made my day

Watch RSD/pua stuff

>he fell for the meme

>obviously fucks women
>has child
>lifts
>still falls for the meme
makes me sad, fampai

Don't worry manlet buddies, I'm a lanklet and I want to off myself too.
If I do I'll donate my femurs to some manlet.

Just think user, thag basically half the people on earth are under average height.

If they all killed themselves - average height would necessarily sky-rocket...

There will always be manlets. This 5'7" guy would've been slightly above average like 300 years ago, or even today in some parts of the world. Making everyone taller would just make the manlet cutoff point taller.

>but he should have at least hung on

>half the people on earth are under average height

Oh, is that how averages work?

>tfw 5'5.5" barefoot and only claim 5'6"
No wonder girls always say I look taller than that

my brother tried to commit suicide in our kitchen when I was the only other person home, I was like 14 too

Parents took my to a psych twice and figured I was fine kek

Probably how average intellect works & why sarcasm is missed by half the population

No, that's not inherently how averages work, but it is how averages work on normal distributions.

Guess he got the hang of it

go for max points man, they have to remember your name, and people deserve it anyway

7/10

what's your steam id?

sorry but its not a good idea to put my steam id here

anyway the last game i played was some old red orchestra fps

I really don't care if single people commit suicide. I have depression myself and I hate that people get led to that point and it sucks, but if they don't have anyone dependent on them then I understand its their choice and I hate the idea of calling people with a mental illness selfish for that. But if you have a kid how the fuck are you gonna go an hang yourself. You have another fucking life that you are fully responsible for man.

>5'7
>non-defective

I kekked

This actually made me sad user. I have a younger brother. If you are not fine then you should speak up