WHY DID NOBODY EXPLAIN TO ME TO PUT THE PROTEIN POWDER IN AFTER YOU'VE POURED THE LIQUID???

WHY DID NOBODY EXPLAIN TO ME TO PUT THE PROTEIN POWDER IN AFTER YOU'VE POURED THE LIQUID???

>It always used to clump at the bottom
>I've been doing it wrong for years.

>not signature cycloning your shake

Kys yourself

It's pour, dump, pour ya dingus

>so the first pour gets stuck to the bottom

yea, nah

Most people just figure this out on their own after a couple tries. It's not really newsworthy.

Please just kys yourself already

Nigga you are retarded, pour is the liquid, you don't pour a solid, you dump a solid.

> but who was shaker with Blender ball

That shit gets smelling rank real quick, and my lazy ass can't be bothered to clean it.

I do the macarena for 10sec when shaking it

>Amerifag confirmed

> rinse it out after you're done
> throw in dishwasher
> too much effort to clean?

>Dishwashing 7x a week

Kek

>inb4 shill
Check out the core 150 bottles on Amazon. Fuggin love that shit. Big enough to make a big shake or fit my blended shit.

I make a lot of soylent shakes in a blender. I recently discovered the absolute Kino method of mixing. Fill halfway with water. Turn on blender on lowest setting with lid open. Whirlpool. Now dump powder into the center. Perfect mix everytime, in no time.

> being this ignorant
> not waiting till you have built up a load and doing them all at once

If you don't have more than one shaker, your confirmed DYEL whose not gonna make it

Why do people drink their protein powder? I assume most of you buy whey. You can add whey to rice porridge, oatmeal, bake it into bread, mix it with mashed berries for a super sweet protein dessert, etc. 100% whey tastes pretty good too, milky sweet, great for adding sweetness to foods that could use it. Whey can be mixed with a small amount of water to make a glue-like batter that can be cooked into a solid cake in the microwave. The whey cake tastes really bland and not sweet at all so it's not very good but you could eat it like this too. As I mentioned it can be added to doughs and batters for cooking breads, pies, cakes, cookies, whatever.

> be OP
> take standard cup
> pour liquid
> dump powder
>take hand whisk
>whisk for 2 minutes

Perfect every time, and I didn't need to buy and faggoty cups.

because I don't want to eat cake after the gym, user

Well, why not? My after gym meal is oatmeal with whey and powdered milk for more milky taste plus a 20g ground flax seed and 15g rape seed oil for more fats.

That sounds too complicated, and exactly like eating a meal. Shakes are simple, and they taste good, and they get the job done. I am perfectly content buying whey every once in a while and making shakes.

but you do you mang.

> Hand whisk for 2 minutes
Instead of shaking for 30seconds

Also do you take your whisk to the gym kek

>dishwasher
Fucking wash it with your hands
The fuck you need a dishwasher for??

>oh my god how will I ever get that 1:30 back???

I'll be fine dude. And no, I don't take a whisk with me, I don't IMMEDIATELY need protein after a workout....and neither do you. Unless you don't go straight home.

It's actually pretty much as complicated as shakes. Put ingredients in and mix. For the oatmeal you add the step of cooking it in the microwave. The main point of my meal is minimizing the cost while getting all kinds of good nutrients. Shakes are cheap calorie-wise but you have to get your micros somewhere else which may bring the total cost up higher. Oats just have great value in calories, protein and fiber when consider the price, so I can't help but have to make meals based around oats. Rice and eggs too.

Not that user, but I live in a house with 4people
Dishwasher is a godsend. Not everyone will wash their shit by hand. But even the lazy will stack the dishwasher

user, all you need to clean a blender bottle is a droplet of dish soap, water, and a scrub. Takes 10 seconds. If you don't have time for that just give up.

>faggy cups
Core150s are minimalist af. They're just ideally huge

> reading comprehension

I wasn't taking about shakers retard. Was talking about dirty dishes

I usually have a cup I take with me to the gym with a dry scoop already in. After my workout I pour warm water to the top just covering the scooped protein shake then pour cool water from the good fountain. Never clumps