33 year old virgin

How do I get better confidence? I'm socially retarded.

bump, 29 year virgin here.

Drugs. Or satisfying your own crippling sense of worthlessness healthily. Drugs are easier though.

Be honest, can you use magic?

ironically the only way is to be social
just talk to random people
if that makes you nervous drive a town/city over and do it
they wont know you
they wont remember you
and youll never see them again if you dont want to
seriously the only way is to actually have conversations with people
conversations usually goes like
>talking about yourself
>your hobbies
>stories/experience related to those hobbies
thats it

whoops i didnt mean stories/experience related to hobbies
>stories and experiences related to the topic at hand

Cast a spell!

But what to talk about? Not OP but I also want to start talking to random people, thing is I can't think up of any topics (or more precisely any excuse) to just go up to people sitting there and talk.

You have to be willing to make a fool of yourself and be disliked. Be completely unapologetic in your actions, stories, etc. Dont be an asshole, but talk to everyone else like youre bullshitting with a friend. Smalltalk at first though.
ex
>hey I really like your hair/shirt/etc.
Womenz love superficial compliments
>This reminds me of this one time where...
Surely youve got to have a story or two
>Ever been to x,y, or z?
Find mutual interests

How are those wizard powers?

backpage

random shit
it depends if their alone or with a group of people
like you're not going to go up when they're with their friends and just insert yourself in
it also depends on the setting
bar and club peopel are more relaxed and are there to meet people

HMMM............

>tfw been on nearly 100 dates, have never been turned down
>every woman I've ever been on a date with was so fucking boring and unlikable I couldn't respect myself for even hatefucking them
>I'm willing to sacrifice my own penis pleasure in order to ensure that people I don't like don't feel pleasure
It's a whole 'nother fucking plane of autism lads

You have to learn to not give a fuck. At all.

This is why alcohol is so great. Get drunk and just randomly talk to girls at the bar/club. You won't give a shit about being rejected. It's all a numbers game. If you get rejected by 99 girls and fuck 1 that night, it's a success.

Seriously the best way I've found is to go out with some friends to a club/bar where there's some sort of dancing. College/young bars are the best. Get drunk. Just start dancing with random chicks, go behind them and have them grind on you till one does. Once you found one, starting getting close and then buy her a drink. You're in.

>buy her a drink
Wait m8 what
You had me until there.

Guys...we're in the presence of a very powerful magic man here.

Have you studied alchemy yet or do you achieve gains via psychic or elemental power.

Do you like anime?

What the fuck is that?

what if she already has a drink in her hand?

Sips.

Deformed baby pig

Nigger, what the fuck am I looking at?

why do you have something like that on oyur HDD

K E K
E
K

Yeah maybe don't abuse benzos like Xanax.

Withdrawal is worse than heroin and can literally kill you outright. Also blackouts, tons of blackouts.

Has anyone tried this? Tempted to just drive to another cities target and just talk to people. Target usually has qts roaming.

>hey how's it going/ how are you
>i like your shirt/shoes
>it's cold/hot out today

you have to start with small talk/trivial shit first, then it usually leads into deeper convo's where you start getting to know someone