One of you faggots redpill me on MK-677

who here /peptides/?

no idea what that is but it sounds like a fucked up research chem
would not use if I were you

Just started it yesterday. Seems fine to me. Helps me sleep and really makes me have some crazy dreams.

It might be alright but where you get it from some shady source online lol no thanks

Just finished my first month along with GW-50. I've been leaning out really well as well as improving on my lifts every week. I never noticed better sleep but I normally sleep really well and only had 1 or 2 very vivid dreams. From what I've heard from bios3 on youtube is the amount of GH it makes your body produce is almost on par with actual injections. I tend to trust him most of the time but I haven't seen any proof of this. The conclusion he came to is it helps you stay lean while eating like a madman and put on muscle. From my personal results, this seems true.

Buy from a reputable source and research it yourself. I'm starting my second month now and then will be off for a couple months.

>inb4 just take test

nah familio

Hey me too.

Do you take it directly?

I inject it into my cock

>Buy from a reputable source
There's no such thing. You have no way of holding the people accountable for shit and it's all word of mouth and on the internet word of mouth is about as valuable as a pile of dogshit.

you dont have to post a source(dont think its allowed) but can you give me some hints on where you got it?

where you gettin gw 50

It makes you incredibly hungry, which is great for bulking.

ITT: unpaid medical test subjects

fag

Costly, needs 12+ weeks to really get the full effects, raws were super iffy recently and I am not sure if the problem was fixed

no u

On ipamorelin mod grf atm
Pretty impressed to be honest been looking a lot fuller than i have since stopping roids

And mt2 but im always on mt2
How much that transformix mk677 run for

I study ghrelin modulation of drug reward and dependence and love these threads.

Please report results, OP.

i got good m677 from c e r e t r o p i c
but they went under.
AAP's mk did nothing for me, no numb hands/appetite/sleep benefits
>inb4 some dumbass posts s00per mega brootal 3lite ostar1ne from amazon.com

no.

u

>needs 12+ weeks to really get the full effects
Src? Seems very effective for helping you eat more and put on weight in the short-term.

>raws were super iffy recently and I am not sure if the problem was fixed
Also, src for this? I'd be interested to read about it - I know that the quality of these chemicals is often abysmal.

cap on fraud has great stuff

This sounds very cool, and also potentially relevant to people who use drugs alongside MK-677. Do you have any favorite papers or other sources you suggest?

isnt he still banned? i stopped lurking after pct made me wanna fug estp
havent cycled/sarm'd since

ps transformix peptides is kek
>le $200 bottle of water and food coloring
ok pal

/r/peds for the discussion on the raws, pretty sure I read the 12 week thing there but the FAQ says 8

he stays lurking...i feel it in my heart

dude, is estp a girl or a guy

Why does that dog look like Reviewbrah?

girl, she posted ass once
she just has enough anavar, tren, and semen in her to be basically a guy

souce?

Mixed a gram into 30ml of water.

I take s22 and in Australia you have to get it prescribed by a doctor but you just go to a peptide clinic and they pretty much ask you want l what you want if you have the cash. It is made in a lab that is certified by the TGA so you always know it is pure.
It comes in either transdermal cream or if you don't have a vagina it is also injectable and you need to inject it every day. The liquid stings so every time i pin i hesitate before putting the needle in but it is a 31g syringe so if you can't take the pain of that then you shouldn't be lifting.
I ran twelve weeks while i was bulking and every single time i went to the gym my lifts increased, i had heaps of energy and i think my sleep was a bit better. I gained about 1.5cm on my arms in the first two weeks.
I came off for about two months and probably a week after i started to feel like it had suppressed me a bit; i had low energy, my lifts started to drop but i had a bit more of a sex drive.
I'm back on again and have been told by the doctor there is no need to cycle off though from my personal experience to get the same result you either need to boost your dose or take some time off and let your body recover.