When his height starts with 6

>when his height starts with 6

That video (chick in image is mattress actress) is so disappointing tho. When I had looked for it I was expecting attack of the BBC, but nah, fuckin' solo.

What's her name again?

Morgan something or something Morgan iirc

Crazy ass voice

No idea that's how upsetting the vid was. The rest of her shit is solo too iirc.

Women prefer shorter men, they really do. They are intimidated by high test tall men, that's why they mate with short guys and that's how all of you manlets were born.

>when you lie about being 6' when you're actually 5'9" but she somehow can't tell the difference

t. manlet

Lana_rain

>tfw im 5'11" but say im 6'

Unrelated, but chokers/collars on scene girls gets me rock-fucking-hard. God damn.

Thanks

I'm 6' and tell people I'm 5'11" for fear of people pulling this bogging down their height stuff.

>tfw im 6'3" and tell people im 6'3"
DEVILISH

Womanlettes rope in the tall handsome ones with their vajenis magic and dilute strong bloodlines.
Don't let the gene goblins wreck your progeny.

No problem user, I'm here to help

I love being 5'9"

wtf is this site doing to me

Every time I've seen that image, I assumed it was a trap. Now that I know the name and looked her up, I'm... disappointed.

Tfw 6'2"
Just say I'm only 6' when asked

Only to watch manlets get nervous

That's pretty common with that particular girl, anytime o see a picture of her posted at least one person thinks she has a dick
She just has a long-ish face and high cheekbones for a girl

Sick dub dub trips, but those aren't as sick as the disgusting behavior you're pushing in your post.

her tits are disgusting kek

do you think a 5'11 guy could reach 6'0 if he stretched a lot?

Why do you retards think stretching does anything? The fluid in your spinal discs is what controls your height. more fluid = discs are larger = you're taller

When you wake up first thing in the morning measure your height again. Do this after you've laid on your back without a pillow for that night. You're probably 6feeters bro.

Dude trappy's been gone for a while you should've stopped associating pink hair with traps by now

You'd be surprised how wet she gets when i tell her im the king of manlets
> kneel for thy cock

her face is fine, it's the pink hair that throws you off