Good 4-5 day bro split

Ive realized that im losing motivation going to the gym because i dont have a specific routine.... can someone recommend a good 4 day bro split?
Yesterday was delts
So thats one day.. i need a change
>inb4 bro split

Other urls found in this thread:

www(dot)muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout
simplyshredded.com/mega-feature-layne-norton-training-series-full-powerhypertrophy-routine-updated-2011.html
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/frankoman-dumbbell-only-split.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

www(dot)muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout
What I have been doing for a while, its a four day split with the option to throw in your own ab day.

Cool thx brah

5 day split, 2 power building days with 3 "bodybuilding" style days

simplyshredded.com/mega-feature-layne-norton-training-series-full-powerhypertrophy-routine-updated-2011.html

185 lb 3x5
no gf

>pro natural bodybuilder
Nigga

Tue: Chest/ tris
Wed: Shoulders/ abs
Fri: legs
Sat: back/ bis

Thats pretty much the routine i have its just boring now ... especially back since i dont do memelifts i dont feel shit for any back exercises

I also do this. I'm natty, but it seems to work for me.

Guys is frankoman db only routine a good one for a begginer or should i just do a whole upper body and lower body
ABXABXX style wich one will give me faster gains muscleandstrength.com/workouts/frankoman-dumbbell-only-split.html

Back is my favorite day that's why i do it on the weekend because if i have to go to the gym on my day of i want to enjoy what I'm doing.
Show us what your routine is and maybe we can help mix it up.

push pull, 4 days a week, where u alternate between squats or deadlifts every other pull session and push consists of a bench focused day and an ohp focused day but both days still hit chest tris and shoulders

For back i do pull ups... lat pull downs... t bar rows... and the seated pull thing... then i do biceps... shits boring mayne cuz i dont shit besides my biceps

That's all just lats and some accessories what about your traps and spinal errectors. That could help you, try looking up lifts for other parts of your back.

You are working out your shoulders twice in a row.

Just throw should press after bench and done. Move abs to legs and do a 3 day split.

Why do pull ups and then lat pull downs? They are the same fucking movement and seated rows fucking top kek. Do bent over rows like a man or go home.

Greg Nuckols The Journey, it's a zip file and he has a 4x a week beginner program, the frequency is high and the volume/intensity is moderate

Basically
1: Heavy Squat
Light Bench
Back/Bicep hypertrophy

2: Heavy Press
Unilateral Bench
Leg Hypertrophy

Rest

3: Heavy Deadlift
Auxiliary Shoulder Pressing/Squatting
Chest/Shoulder Hypertrophy

4: Heavy Bench