Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

just turned 30, I figure I would give life lessons, and general fitness advice I learned over the years for my birthday. AMA

Old fag

Spent my entire life spilling spaghetti. Turns out I'm actually not bad looking.

Basically, I have zero sexual experience. Just moved and I know a fat girl in the area that I used to know. She isn't that attractive but she has huge tits and would suck my dick.

Should I go for it? I've never even had a BJ and I'm getting tired of fapping.

why should i take advice from someone who decided to spend their 30th birthday on 4chin

How'd you get through your general education classes in college.
I'm dying in college due to the general eds. I'm so fucking antsy, and I've been doing badly these past two semesters. I just want to be done already, get my Associate's, and join the National Guard.

Here is the thing. Do you respect yourself. You can always get a BJ eventually. Heck you can pay for one if you want. I just find fat people disgusting, I wouldn't want them anywhere near me sexually.

After being deceived and dicked around by three girlfriends in a row I've given up on long term relationships. How does one cope with that the fact that one will never ever feel completely secure and confident in a relationship? Sure, hooks-up can be nice but I crave companionship. What do?

/thread

When I was younger, I was in your shoes. Now, I like education. I would use your education as a time to explore what you like and don't like. That way you can find a fulfilling career, that you don't hate everyday.

Thank you. I've really enjoyed a couple of classes, being: History of Rock, Intro to Philosophy, Cinema, and all my Anthro classes. The general eds. have helped me appreciate arts and History and such. Really, I'm just complaining, I'm really incredibly tired of school. What's kept me getting through these classes is the promise of better classes and the one I'
m looking forward to is taking Critical Thinking in Philosophy rather than English. I'm just ranting actually, but thanks for listening OP.

When it comes to relationships, I always ask myself what do I bring to the table, what do I have to offer? I would reflect on how you fucked up those relationships. I'm not saying they weren't pieces of shit, but usually, it takes two people to mess something up.

Develop self-confidence, and get to know women through mutual interests, like maybe same church groups, or co-ed sports. That is how I met my current girlfriend, and it works well.

In relationships, I'm very nice to my ladies, but I don't really take shit. I take note of how their personality might suck, or create discomfort for me in the long run. If it bothers me a lot, I split up with them.

I'm a officer in the military, and You're degree doesn't really matter. Maybe you can try the military officer route.

Just trying to impart some knowledge on the younger anons.

Maybe, but then I'd have to wait two more years to get my Bachelor's to get in wouldn't I? I want to get my Associate's, join the Guard, and finish my Bachelor's. The university I want to transfer to has an Army ROTC 2-year program, so I have thought about it.

Why haven't you sudokud yet

no idea what that means, I think commit suicide? I like my life, and I have more to achieve

I just graduated college with a eng degree and I can't even get a job flipping burgers at McD let alone a graduate position. My parents think I'm a lazy neet despite me trying my hardest to find any job. What should I do

To learn from their mistakes. It's easier to see what not to do than what to do, like what normies would tell you.

I would ask yourself, what skills you have to offer? Jobs care about what you can give, not the fact that you want a job.

A good book for job hunting is what color is my parachute. Look at your interests, and also volunteer. I met someone through volunteering, which turned into a job for 20 bucks an hour.

Another bit of advice, always look for a job, when you don't need one.

Its not like I'm not getting interviews/psychometric test stage. It's just that it never turns into anything. Whenever I get feedback from the recruiter they say I didn't do anything wrong it's just that other people shone through more. Also I am actively looking for a job. Heck I even applied for data entry jobs

I do pretty well in interviews. I usually frame my responses in a way that makes it sound like I will be a good addition to their team.

I usually say things like, I think I could be an asset to your team, or I talk about what I can give them.

and connections with people will always trump a interview. Go out and meet people. Volunteer, go play sports at the park, basically do shit, and talk to people, become friends with people.

I met a guy at a random party, that turned into a job working on computers. I didn't know how to do it, but I learned and he taught me.

All the interview/AC here are group interview which generally consists of 2 exercise to test your teamwork and other soft skills. But thanks for the advice. I'll look into the book

fag

bump

the goldblum

Happy birthday man. You got dubs!

Alright so I'm pretty broken inside because I let my insecurities stop me from getting a gf. The loneliness has gotten so bad that I pretty "fall in love" with any girl that shows me attention.

The loneliness is also distracting me from getting my school work done. I'm also really lost in life and have no clue one what I want to do with my life. I'm 23 and still a junior in college. I should have been done with school by now, but I'm not. I'm not even close.

I hate my accounting major.
I hate my restaurant job and I hate my life.

The fact you think you know shit but post on fucking Veeky Forums at 30 makes me hesitant to accept any sort of advice.

You should just leave

How real is it to make it to 30 and not screw.

Is it a bad idea to carry a condom if yous a virgin and does it really matter if you're straight forward in sexual advances.
Have you ever entered a class and everyone just hated you? Is it really just apathy
I like to act like this shit don't bug me but its killing me in the inside

>mfw can't connect with people in the 20 years ive been sucking air
>mfw just want to lose v card

fucked around and got a triple double

Don't join any branch of the military unless you join as an officer, which you will need a baccalaureate for.
Also, how are you struggling with low-level general education classes? Is it a focus thing, motivational issue, or just not very intelligent?

I'm a straight 21 y/old uni-student and I don't feel like getting a gf or picking up chicks, but I feel like I should want to do those things.
What do, daddy?