Is bulletproof coffee just a meme or does this stuff really work? I'm

Is bulletproof coffee just a meme or does this stuff really work? I'm

Picture related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YjLMdx3YZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes it works, I got shot once but the bullet bounced off

Meme. Especially the OG bulletproof coffee championed by Asprey where he requires his own specific organic gluten-free non-GMO free-range grass-fed medium chain triglicyeride butter or whatever.

A far more economical and effective thing to do would be to take a 2:1 ratio of l theanine to caffeine on an empty stomach before breakfast and then have a bagel or something an hour or so later.

It's a marketing meme. Ass Prey tricked you. I hope you didn't waste your money.

NOT a meme!! But you can just drink any coffee with grassfed unsalted butter, or what I do is drink it with coconut oil because is better.

THIS.
Almost all "organic grass-fed" butter purchased at a grocery store is a scam. Coconut oil helps metabolize the caffeine at a slower rate, giving you steady energy without the jitters or crash.

>coconut oil

I always laugh at "grass fed butter".

Nigger it's butter how are you feeding it anything lmao

Coconut oil is a more ridiculous meme than bulletproof coffee.

I know Dave, it's 80% marketing bullshit, dude is an ex-MLMer, he is expert, and 20% good idea, a high fat, low carb breakfast with caffeine will make you a livelier motherfucker. you can take pills and swallow grease or you can have a delicious coffee smoothie, your choice.

all his merch is 110% overpriced rebranded bullshit for suckers, but his ideas are generally worth a look

"heh my post is funny because I am 'pretending' to be retarded"

yep thats what the letters I posted spell out. MCT, caprylic acid, good fats. Do your fucking homework, scrub.

It is an absolute meme, it has been debunked so many times.

Ask any pharmacologist or anyone who is seriously interested in nootropics and they will kek so hard it will materialise into kekium, a new element.

how can drinking a stimulant with added fats to stabilize energy and blood sugar be a fucking meme you idiot?

"no new posts" the trolls must have run from this thread. Result, coffee with added fats is not a Meme but dont buy any nerds overpriced coffee or butter. Buy your favorite (hopefully locally roasted to support local economy) and get some high quality coconut oil and either just mix it in or use something like a magic bullet to make it frothy. ENJOY!!! Add sugar and milk still if you wish.

You're literally retarded.

Not user but mlm is by definition a meme. No one sells things ethically or things that are not scams through mlm, do anything a career mlm faggot touches is almost assuredly retarded in some way. Long-digesting caffeine mixes and etc isn't a meme but paying bulletproof prices sure as fuck is

So anything*

posts graph with no markers indicating coconut oil contains lots of useful fats. Yep, I must be so retarded you proved my point.

mlm???

see

good butter tastes about 40 million times better than coconut oil
>source
>am Veeky Forums
>fight me irl

hey use whatever you want pal I enjoy butter as well

>>C12 and C14
>>Good

Yup.

web MD
(C12)
Lauric acid is a saturated fat. It is found in many vegetable fats, particularly in coconut and palm kernel oils. People use it as medicine.

Lauric acid is used for treating viral infections including influenza (the flu); swine flu; avian flu; the common cold; fever blisters, cold sores, and genital herpes caused by herpes simplex virus (HSV); genital warts caused by human papillomavirus (HPV); and HIV/AIDS. It is also used for preventing the transmission of HIV from mothers to children.

Other uses for lauric acid include treatment of bronchitis, gonorrhea, yeast infections, chlamydia, intestinal infections caused by a parasite called Giardia lamblia, and ringworm.

In foods, lauric acid is used as a vegetable shortening.

In manufacturing, lauric acid is used to make soap and shampoo.

How does it work?
It is not known how lauric acid might work as a medicine. Some research suggests lauric acid might be a safer fat than trans-fats in food preparations.
Or do you find it surprising that people with cholesterol problems might need to be careful ingesting things that might raise it? Of course you idiot thats why if you are sick you should be asking your doctor things like this!! Healthy people need not worry about it.

Chemotherapy is used to treat cancer, doesn't mean that it's good for you

Here is one of the many bullshit claims this guy spews out.

-Mycotoxins,

Dave claiming that the majority of coffee contained allot of mycotoxins which he claimed was the reason why allot of coffee is bitter and that his own brand [Upgraded Coffee] went through 'special processing' ( A process he does not want to reveal publicly) to eliminate it.

Yes coffee beans will contain mycotoxins, but these are eliminated to amounts that are harmless by a simple water washing process which has been in use for decades, he makes people think that the majority of coffee companies don't wash the beans whilst his company does to get more sales which is bull shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YjLMdx3YZY

Why would he disable to comments, and disable the bar that shows how many likes and dislikes?

"The toxins that rob performance every single time you drink most coffee"

"An ultra clean bean that makes you feel good all the time when you drink it, and it doesn't cause food cravings the way normal coffee does"

There is just so much bullshit and overhyping of normal shit that has been known forever, but not to the masses, so when your average joe reads it he is amazed.

How fun without your over priced meme coffee.

Does anyone here work in advertising or marketing and see's past what he is doing here? it is all classic shit that we see constantly. Just listen to the tone of his voice lol.

Its coffee with butter - thats it. It has no more health benefits than drinking coffee and eating large amounts of butter separately

Fuck off

Pretty much this, he just hypes it up with several methods to make it sound like it's more then just coffee and butter.

All I can tell you about it, is that it's a great way to ruin otherwise perfectly good coffee. Do yourself a favor and put your butter on your toast instead, it's much better tasting that way.

You seriously think putting butter in coffee is going to raise your IQ?

That is the most overtly nonsensical attempt to delude morons I have ever seen.

Everyone already adds milk to their coffee. What is butter made of, boys?

No only is it a bad meme, but by speaking to IQ it is brazenly asserting in it's own marketing that you are an idiot falling for this.

your brain mostly hogs; Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium and simple sugars.