Do any of you know what it feels like to be on a team...

Do any of you know what it feels like to be on a team? To truly have bonds with a group of bros that always have your back? A group of bros that you traveled to tournaments with? That you celebrated with? That you partied with? and hit on qts in highschool together with?

I was watching my sisters brother play Rugby today and as I was watching him and his team interact I felt like I missed out on so much. The life experience you must get as a 16 year old that travels around competing in his sport with a bunch of other dudes that are essentially your best friends. The confidence and successful mentality that must give you.. Damn.. I started getting the feels.

no

>tfw dad played hockey
>grandpa played hockey
>uncle played hockey
>I played video games

You didn't miss shit, 80% of them are dumber than rocks.

>hurr durr I'm so smart shit posting on Veeky Forums all day and being a neet and growing up infront of the tv
>childhood well spent
>they're all idiots

As expected.

Played various team sports from age 6 to 22.
Murican football 3 years and later rugby for 5.
Maybe that was the problem, playing brainlet sports.

did u know that i graduated top of my class in the navy seals?

This

>sisters brother

Nope, I barely went outside till like 25. Is a miracle I got a degree

Not sure what the fuck everyone else is talking about.

I was on track and xcountry all highschool, and my teammates were great. They weren't robots, but they weren't exactly normies either. Good guys.
Probably one of the highlights of my high school experience.

Being on a team is fun, so long as you have teammates that are even moderately decent people.

I played football and basketball in high school. I literally experienced none of that. 90% of the players were fucking retarded or douche bags who thought they were the shit. My best friends in high school weren't my teammates. For me sports were stress relief, a way to stay in shape, and something to distract me from how badly I hated school.

Unless you're in college/the pros, you didn't miss out on any "brotherhood."

>tfw too intelligent to play on a team

>sisters brother
how did you watch yourself play Rugby?

Played rugby. It's how I met all three of my boyfriends.

Once I did when I joined football in my school, suddenly everyone liked me even though I was the same sperg that was bullied.

xc/soccer here...

can confirm, runfags are some of the most dte dudes out there. on the other hand most of my futfags were fuckin crazy... in a fun way

it was a good balance

Team sports are for fags, there is literally nothing more gay and pathetic than a grown man playing a team sport.

Fucking this. I miss having bros to run and get into shenanigans with.

One more jumping on the xc bandwagon. Unlike OP's fantasy, we had a mixed team, but there was still a sense of comradery even with the girls (at least the one's who stuck with it), and most of us hung out beyond practice and went to the same parties of weirdos who could keep their shit together.

It's funny that it's been over ten years since I graduated, and the only people I bump into from highschool who still aren't fat are my old teammates.

I played football soccer basketball hockey floor hockey volleyball and still had no friends but I was one of the only whites at my school

T canada

Honestly, I feel like I peaked in highschool, been out 3 years and I can't find fucking anything to replace the feeling of a team. I did wrestling year round with about 6 other kids, and we were a fucking family. We spent like 12 hours a day together, we looked out for each other. If you took on one of us you took one all of us. I would take a bullet for any of them. Then we graduated and they all went their separate ways. I got hurt and couldn't wrestle in college (got a terrible concussion, doctor said next one will probably kill me), so I ended up working in the mills while they are all making something of themselves.

I spent two years getting fat and hating life then realized that I'm just not happy as I am. I'm getting back in shape and going to join a local MMA gym. Ride that train till it kills me.

There is no feeling like a team, I wouldn't want anyone to not have it.

TRUETRUETRUETRUETRUE

goddamn i have ran so many fucking laps because a nigger was acting niggerish