Tfw too busy pwning scrubs on dota to lift

tfw too busy pwning scrubs on dota to lift

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U311-f9g934
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do both. And I sit currently at 5.4k mmr.

And dont even bother using the "I dont have enough time" arguement. I wake up every day at 8 am just so I can squeeze some more DotA hours without fucking up my day.

How do you have the time? I have uni, work, dota and basketball. Are there any supplements, herbs, nootropics to give me the NRG to lift?

Stop playing basketball. You're too short for it. Gook

i can think of a thing to two, op

Will listening to hi-nrg help?

yes of course. Papa Roach + Sum 41. be the baddest dude at uni

tfw storm spirit main for a long time then he got popular and nerfed to shithouse

That's not hi-nrg.
youtu.be/U311-f9g934

Go back to where you came from, chinky!

make me

I workout at home mainly. I workout every day unless I have to go out of town or whatever urgent. 4 days I lift my dumbells and do some calisthenics and usually the whole workout (including shower) lasts about 1 hour+

The other 2 days I take my bike and bike up to a point where I get comletely exchausted then I have to goback the same way , good cardio I think (not an expert lmao)

As for dota. 3 games a day. No more no less. You either go 2-1 witch is great in the long term or you manage a 3-0 witch feels amazing. Losing will drag you down and make you lose more and more so I feel like stopping at 3 games is the best for keeping you untilted.

I wake up early to finish the 3 hours (a bit less) of dota and then I workout before I go to uni.

Overall it's about 4 hours of workout/dota. I think they are manageable in a cariculum of 7-8 hours of sleep and 5-6 hours of uni.

*5 days of weights. Body isnt amazing but still it's better than 60% of the people out there so I got that going for me I guess.

>only learners
gotta be 18 to post cheeky coont

But i am 18. The licence is a year old

buy a gun and shoot yourself fag

Where to buy gun in Australia?

ur mums vag

Why haven't you got your Ps yet?

>getting learners at the age of 17
wtf cunt???

Failed 6 times

My mum's in China. How can i take the gun from her?

Is that Anaru the new mid hotness?

>tfw I stayed at home to play dota
>after 5 years of lifting my passion is slowly dying

Should've kept playing and go pro. Dumbfuck

>he hasnt switched to battlerite

if your going to be a chink in australia at least be part of the powerlifting swagfag not a basement dwelling fag that plays dota all day.

Is this an american thing? It cringing when i get called a chink. Call me a gook, at least i can laigh at it.
Also, powerlifting will make me look like a beefcake hence affecting my basketball performance, AND i don't want to have my joints destroyed by 30

Why would you filter out the surname when it's guaranteed to be NGuyen

>he thinks im a filthy poor piece of shit vietnamese trash

Troll thread, you make these on /b/ too you faggot

lol. An Asian driver failing their test 6 times? I'm so surprised, because that doesn't fit the stereotypes at all.

when everybody knows you're Korean