Is intermittend fasting the best thing ever?

months ago i could have never ever imagined to go 16 hours without food. the last 2-3 hours before my mind was foogy the hunger unbearable and my body felt weak and sluggish.

today i sit here doing 18/6 fasts and forget eating. its so liberating that my mind is so disconnected from food. then when eating time comes the meals are so fucking satisfying and everything tastes like haven. beeing on a 300-500 Kcal deficit is now a breeze.

it doesnt cost any money.
it makes every aspect of eating easier.

i think i will stick with this for the rest of my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i think i will stick with this for the rest of my life.
these are regrettable words man

>Yo user, wake up, we're going to Waffle House.
>I c-can't. M-my eating window doesn't start for another seven hours.

How is your energy and strength?

Top fucking kek

Muzzies are fucking garbage.

Where you tired and grumpy when you started with IF?

iam not autistic about it. a few days a months without eating window are totally fine with me.

good. at the beginning it was pure horror i felt like i was sick though. but it started to go away

yes. it was horrible. then i started to make the eating window bigger (10/14) and gradually decreased it. i think the biggest mistake you can do with IF when beginning is going straight to 8/16

why?

Yeah bro, having really low IGF1 sucks, amirite?

Could you explain to a dummy what you mean by 18/6?

I'm doing that 5/2 fasting shit.

I will eat at 6pm - then at 12pm (18 hours later) eat 500kcal - then not eat again until 9am the next morning

(twice a week)

18 hours fasting / 6 hour feeding window

you only eat 500kcal? or you mean the deficit?

I only eat 500kcal at that time

Essentially 18 hours after I last ate, I then eat 500cals, then fast for what amounts to 21 hours? Where then I eat normally until the next fast day

man i could never starve myself like this.

i do intermitted fasting with about 1750-1900 kcal and the fat comes off nicely.

18/6 doesn't involve any fast days, it's the same schedule every day

you just fast for 18 hours (a lot of which is during your sleep) and eat your normal daily caloric allowance within the 6 remaining hours of the day

What's the point of fasting if you eat with such a small deficit? Assuming you're not a hamplanet. Doesn't your metabolism slow down?

its what scoobys kcal calculator spit out and it brought me from 93kg to 87kg and no it doesnt slow down

I did IF and I think it's the biggest meme diet after veganism.
I did not loose weight at all. Even keto worked better.

Then you did it wrong. Either ate to soon. Ot ate at maintanance

I also did it because a book recommended it to me, for text building, apparently in the morning your cortisol levels are high. And not eating, while also not training will minimize those somewhat high effects of your Circadian rhythm.

This lore however is very advanced (but also very unverified paleo lore, (that also does not hate upon the carbs))

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

or ate 2k cal in 1 sitting lmao

if anything shouldnt it speed up? since ur body is getting less nutrients so it compensates by metabolizing more than it would when u arent fasting?

I'm not particularly strict or structured about it, but eating only once daily 4 days of the week and then eating as much as i want but only real food from home the other 3 has made a HUGE difference in my body and hasn't affected my gains negatively in the least.

I'm never going to be a strict bodybuilding diet guy, and that's fine since my goals are mostly athletic, but carrying around 20 pounds or so less fat is amazing.