>can only squat half that

Just kill me now

how tall are you?
I guarantee the record holder is manlet probably arround 5'4-5'6

>WAAAAAAAAA WHY AM I NOT AT THE TOP WITH THE BEST AFTER A FEW MONTHS OF LIFTING
Shit thread.kys,retarded frogposter

Some kid named Brett Gibbs

>comparing yourself to the 0.01%
>not being satisfied that you already can outcompete 98% (perhaps even higher) of all men around you
>men who do no physical labor (even there you probably are already stronger than them)
>deskjockeys
>a lot of which are fat
>most of them still are disgusting r selected beta cucks

in b4 anecdotal "evidence" made by t.Icannotunderstandstatistics-dumbfuck

I don't get how these guys can dedicate so much to lifting. I have to work at a fucking factory for 40hours a week just to afford to live and train

Can you link the US national powerlifting records (natty division)?
Need to check my stats

>Brett Gibbs
Born: January 29, 1991 (age 25), Masterton, New Zealand
Height: 1.64 m

5ft4 lel

Even on a normal job you could probably get to the half of that easily user...Probably 2/3 even with some work stress.

what you deserve for being a fucking wagey

>natty division
I have bad news.

Fuck you you NEET cuck, go play runescape or something

I'm DLing WoW right this second, am I making a big mistake?

Not the guy you are replying to but having a job aint that bad actually. Most of the time you can fit some form of workout into it.

>It takes about 1.5 weeks or more to even start to lose weight a little bit. I mean actual little bit
chances are that you have at least 2 days off. Which means an upper body + leg day.

The only trouble is of course the rest, but if you got enough sleep you still should be able to manage.

The gains, compared to a neet lifter will be a bit slower, but they wont halt, and certainly wont reverse.

Plus, more money means that you can get more supplements. And with money you can make your workouts more intense. Your nutrition more efficient, and that way you can somehow make up for the less training, overall.

Is it going to be any good? I haven't played since cata

>lose weight

Shit, I mean, losing strength.

Isn't the usa pl natty?

honestly have no idea I only played last xpac for like a month then quit (was actually getting laid back then) but now I'm slipping into a cocoon again I might aswell find a time killer

>what are genetics
>what are several years of dedicated training for strength
>what is general athleticism due to growing up with sports

Sometimes this board is just ridiculous.

legion a shit

are you baiting?