Tfw missed teenage partying

>tfw missed teenage partying
>tfw missed teenage dating
>tfw missed youth

t. 23lvl

>missed drug/alcohol abuse culture that in its current form only has existed since the industrial revolution when we moved to the cities
>you will never experienced a small townish, medieval festival under the comfort of your own rule, no foreign influences, your own culture, and a city that mostly takes care of its own and depends on eachother, to such an extent where partying with the whole town actually is a good means of strengthening existing bonds and has a purpose other than jew culture influences

Why even live.

that frog's build reminds me of lenny

Same boat but level 24
Also khhv

preach
22 here, never been on a date.

who gives a shit if you missed it. I had an awesome life the first 20 or so years, but what good does that do when my current life is shit? I'd trade all my good memories for a better life today.

Tfw didn't miss out on any of this

Lol

I was a hot mess until 22. If I had met my soulmate back then, I'd of just fucked it up anyways. What, are people are seriously going to bitch about how you didn't fuck your body up by drinking underage or doing party drugs? That you get a chance at great health, having a fit build in your 20s and completely capable of living like a sick cunt? You people need to forgive yourself and let go of this frustration or ego or whatever the fuck it is.

19 here. Is there still hope, brehs?

childhood/early adulthood is pretty much all that matters according to Sigmunt Shlomo Freud. also implying if you didnt had a "life" in high school or at least in college you can just be normie, just go to the gym and be yourself bro :)))

If you obsess over it you'll miss your 20's then you'll obsess over that and miss your 30's and then they'll get you.

I've had a good run minus three years of my 20's bedridden with the consumption.

You're practically a foal

>out of long term relationship
>late 20s
>having more fun with women than I ever have

Still being s bitch op.

this might be the most extreme "born in le wrong generation" i've ever seen

>didn't start dating until 18
>hair falling out at age 20
>mfw
i-it was a nice two year run I guess

this actually hits me really hard. as a cultureless canadian cuck we're brainwashed since birth to accommodate everyone's lousy cultures, and as a country we've had no opportunity to develop one of our own. i want to attend an oktoberfest or something since german food and beer is great, but of course i'd just be appropriating german culture since i've no german blood.

what do i do, lads?

true

drank and smoked youth away, upcoming lvl 24 ...

to celebrate mars landing, on mars.

No.

> i'd just be appropriating german culture since i've no german blood.

but nobody gives a shit because germans are white.
Also Canada does have a culture, unlike Cuckeau and his likes would have you believe, we're just not very proud of it.

>tfw I'm 24 years old, never been in a relationship and I've had sex only twice in my entire life, both times were with a fucking guy even though I'm not even gay
I just want a gf is that too much to ask

If you're in college i don't see why not. Just make sure you can manage your time wisely.

>joined army at 18
>didn't do shit other than jump out of airplanes and play counterstrike
>4 yrs later lvl22 and missed out on college experience.

fuq

You also missed teen sex

I'm turning 20 soon.

I have never had a gf.
I have never gone to a party.
I have never been drunk.
I don't even have any friends.

>tfw exactly the same but 26
>tfw when I was your age I thought I was just a late bloomer and everything would come along
>tfw it didnt

I'm trying to turn it around now, but starting conversations feels so awkward.

Talking to people you barely know feels awkward.

There's a cute girl in the hallway that I would like to fuck but I don't even know how to hold a conversation with people.

And then there's people who say "just b urself", fuck you, you don't understand this situation. Being myself meant I would go through life friendless.

>tfw just turned 22, about to graduate after 4+ years of college and partying
>have to figure out what I'm going to do with myself during the joblife

I'm going to try to cut my drinking down to one night a weekend and am going to need to figure out a hobby besides lifting

maybe get back into video games

or a gf

Wasted my life from 16-21 doing drugs, yeah I fucked 2 girls but I also got severely depressed and tried to off myself. Being an addict is hell.

>2k16
>Lost weight
>Fucked 9 girls, going for 12.
>1 for each month
>None of them below 6/10
>Working on 12 now, 9/10 blonde.
>Thank you Veeky Forums

>partied hard as a teenager
>had tons of friends
>dated qts
>graduate
>quickly lose all friends
>can't make new ones anymore
>permanently depressed and anxious
>lifting and shitposting are the only things in my life
I would gladly exchange the happy memories of my high school years for a semi-decent life now

user, sex with a man makes you gay.

>Tfw im 18 and can still possibly experience these things but dont know anyone so probably never will

I think it's actually quite destructive that this myth persists. I was told the same thing and it cost me a lot of time. I really think people should stop saying "when you x" to kids as though experiences, relationships, education and careers are just going to happen by magic if you wait long enough. These things are not inevitable by any means; if you don't make them happen they probably never will, so stop waiting.

It really doesn't. If you're not attracted to men, having sex with one doesn't suddenly make you any more gay than you were

Lost my virginity this year and I'm 22, turning 23 at the end of the year.

That girl I lost my virginity to is long forgotten and I'm onto dating the next chick. Things DO get a lot better the older you get, assuming you are doing everything right.

Funny thing is, I'm not even actively looking for chicks and they are starting to find their ways into my life without me even trying. I'm going to seriously start dating next summer once I'm big and ripped.

Going to start using SARMS (LGD-4033) next week so I hope I will be able to build substantial amount of muscle until next summer. Then I will be going partying and be socializing a lot more.

>be yourself
That's the biggest lie that mainly women give as advice to guys.

Want real advice?

learn from other people: see how they interact with others. the best person to learn from is a guy who gets laid easily, find someone like that and just hang out with him and watch how he interacts with others.

try socializing and see how different people react to different personalities of you (different groups of people of course). Don't use the stategies you've learned from guys in group A in group A, try them in group B for example.

don't be afraid to fuck up and just try out different personalities with different groups of people. I shit you not, you will find a personality that works best and appeals to you and you can slowly transition to that in all groups. however, people don't like it when someone changes in personality so you will lose some friends on the way who "want you to stay a certain way".

fake it till you make it.

get into cooking or cars.

they both show the world that "hey, i can adult" and youll have something interesting to talk about when you open your pie hole. also, do something dilly and artsy like make succulent pottery arrangements or paint. show people that you have a less "hurr durr me man, me eat meat, lift, and drive suburu impreza". youll go further.

>That's the biggest lie that mainly women give as advice to guys.
No, you just don't understand what it means. It's painful to read Veeky Forums sometimes

"just b urself" literally means DO NOT PUT THE PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL. Do not be afraid to voice your opinions because they're different than hers, don't be afraid to call her dumb if she says something dumb. Don't be afraid to make decisions and don't be ashamed of your hobbies and interests. 99% of the people here are terrible with women because they're too terrified to be themselves around women. They're ashamed, they 'play it safe' to not lose face or make a fool of themselves. Which makes for a boring as fuck personality. When the guy just smiles and says "yeah.." he's boring as all fuck.

You read all these stories of "I don't understand everything went so well but she still wasn't interested!" when in reality 'going so well' means he just agreed with her on everything and gave basic socially acceptable opinions and didn't show enthusiasm about anything because that's not cool like he learned in high school where everyone were edgelords. But he didn't drop spaghetti so it went good right? WRONG, HE WAS A BORING PIECE OF SHIT BETA ORBITER WITH NO PERSONALITY

> tfw drank alcohol like 3 times between the ages of 15-17

is this why i feel more dumber now?

Cars, that is a good idea. I've always wanted to learn some real mechanic skills, cars tend to piss me off with their cost of upkeep.

I'm a software engineer so it could add the manly factor.

Are you me?

>you will lose some friends on the way who "want you to stay a certain way".
That isn't going to be a problem since I literally have none.

I'm the quiet kid that talks to nobody and vice versa.

Probably. What do we do?

Implying college life isn't full of fucking stupid frat boys and bimbos anyways. I swear to god I almost stood up and decked some retard in my public speaking class when he said
>ball is love ball is life, ball is the closest thing you can get to joining the army or something idk lol.

God I would go back to active duty any day over this civilian bullshit

You didn't really miss much OP. And the biggest thing is youre still young. So lets say you started partying at 15 and had tons of sex, but you didn't so you hypothetically missed out on 8 years of partying. 8 years from now you will be 21 and you won't change too much in those 8 years so you still have a lot of time left to enjoy yourself. As long as you take care of yourself as a man you can enjoy a fun life until 45 and sometimes 55 if youre in the top tier of guys who take care of themelves. Go to a bar sometimes, there are always handsome fit dudes in their upper 30s and 40s with sexy as fuck women in their 20s who look just as good as they ever will.

The reason you think youre old at 23 is because of our cultures obsession with youth, childhood, young adulthood, and the 'college experience'. You still have a lot of time left in life and you're part of a huge generation that will shape the world around you. In the 80s Id watch TV and movies and ask myself why all the protagonists were in the 40s and old gray haired dudes instead of young interesting people. I know now that it was because those shows were made by and for gray haired men in their 40s and 50s, Basically the world in the 70s and 80s was designed for baby boomers because they were a big generation and a lot of cultural movements around that time centered on them. The next dew decaes belong to people who are young now. As everyone ages so will the world around them to suit their tastes and interests. In 20 years when youre 40 youll be kicking yourself if you continue thinking that you were or are old at 23. If you dont smoke or get fat you wont age too much in 20 years, your body basically just finished forming and now you get a few decades of an age plateau.

you seem like a cool guy user
good read.

"be yourself" is the worst advice to give to someone who puts the pussy on the pedestal (most guys), and women mainly give that advice.

I had a chick I was fucking and there was this guy who was always asking her for "dating advice". Guess what she told him?

>be yourself
>be always friendly towards her
>try x to make her like you
>bring her flowers and shit
>you still have a chance if you try hard enough

I had to laugh when she told me that. She basically made him a bitch of the girl he liked.

Learn from guys that have experience with women. Being yourself wont get you laid when your real personality isn't dominant or is plain shit.

>tfw lost virginity before you even could drive a car
>tfw gf for 4 years now
>tfw always been popular and had lots of "friends"
>tfw still dead inside

>mfw I'm lvl 23 and have only gotten two handjobs by my male friends and I'm fucking straight

You're right about the not being scared part, but for alot of guys, they are boring and meek as part of who they are, not because they are scared.
I'll use myself as an example, I'm a pretty quiet guy, not because I'm scared, but I just don't like talking to people, however I put on an energetic, 'fun' personality mask (forgive the edgy wording) when I have to, and it works, and I know it wouldn't work if I was 'me'.

fuckin spookin me

read about this shit on /r/army where the retard lvl is too high and they wanna go back
>report to NG unit
>commander tells me this is the closest thing I'll get to active duty.

literally spent 2 days doing pmcs and in-processing
on top of that these faggots tell me I have 0 chance in getting into air assault but they're trying to send me to wlc

Is that reviewbrah?

Kek i was a virgin untill the age of 21, i missed school and was playing WoW non-stop everyday, being a max tier autist.

Now since i've been lifting and made a few friends i've been fucking random tinder girls every month and had a relationship that lasted two years.

Teenage life is probably full of drama anyway you will catch up user.

Blond green eyed lanklet here, just get clean lift and pretend you're alpha as fuck even if you're not, fake it till you make it i guess.

you can still go to college at 22 lol (idk un the us but every other country you can), the difference would be 4 years or so? tell you was on the army and you'll swim in pussy if you're not autistic

>tfw want her and she wants you
>tfw she's going the ol' "play with your mind" route
i hate this bros, why is every single girl trying to manipulate your freaking mind mindless games, instead of just saying "jup i like you" or "nope"

>implying women know what they want

this one clearly doesnt and it's pissing me off

Grow a beard, kek
[spoiler]just kidding, I know that feel, 25yo, it's getting thinner and thinner up here, curse you high testosterone gains[/spoiler]

>fell for the cars = manliness meme
Just buy a shitload of guns. I'm not saying guns make you manly; they are just a hell of a lot more interesting than cars.

>try to act like chad
But user, if I act like him people just call me a dick.

Faking it never results in you making it.

You will only feel shitty about yourself because you are emulating the behavior of someone else. You know what's genuine and what isn't. Eventually you will break down and the autism will shine through.

Ha, I faked being confident and I am still confident today. Got me out of being bullied in school after i beat up some of the bullies. And that was like eight years ago now.

I'm going to shave my head and join a gang.

You missed out on absolutely nothing, now go out and make the best of the youth you have left.

I think user was talking about being a poser. Either you are now super confident after confronting those bullies or masking crippling insecurities.

I am super confident now, but at the start I wasn't. It was quite literally faked. Over time, I lost the point at which true confidence replaced the pretend confidence. I faked so hard I forgot to stop.

>played football and baseball in highschool since freshman year
>decent shape. Little chubby as I always was, but a lot of muscle from all the practice
>get along with everyone, have friends in almost every clique
>enjoy video games, DnD, chess, reading, super hero movies on off time
>hide my shame as best as possible because everyone will think I'm an even bigger loser than normal
>due to being part jock, I get various party invites, cheerleaders always coming around saying hi
>Always get the same 2 girls saying hi to me and asking what I'm doing, if I'm going to so and so party, and they'd love to see me there
>completely oblivious to women, didn't see their advances, skip the parties because socially inept
>turn 16, drop all sports because job took over, drift from jock friends, girls stop coming around
>24 now, good job making great money, just as awkward, just as lonely.
>run into old friend in public, comments if I've seen anonette around at all
>"Yea man she was head over heels for you. She was always talking about you"

Whelp. I'm honestly considering turning to Buddhism to try and find enlightenment(see happiness) because of something doesn't change, I'm going to shoot myself.

Good for you lad.

>I'm going to shoot myself.
Just do this

The agent acts and the system responds, but the response influences the future actions.
Think it this way: his behavior is in part set by the way the enviroment treats him, by acting confident and have the enviroment treat him as confident he can slowly gain confidence and trust in himself. A feedback loop.

This is why some people say your outlook shapes your life.

Raised by a single mom, huh?

Try looking at it positively, if a girl liked you then she or others can like again.
And if they don't, does it truly matter? What is it you want in life.

Trying my best not to.
Na. Alcoholic mom with dad retreating into the garage to deal with it all

Everything with them is much better now, damage is still fine I suppose

You didn't miss much.
Trust me.

Teenage/youth drinking and partying gets old fast, unless you're a turonormie but even then I think they have their doubts if they really like it.

Lifting, playing sport, spending time with loyal and conservative gf, close gatherings with best friends, studying etc are all far more fullfilling and enjoyable

>missed teenage dating
Young women are insane anyway

>assuming you are doing everything right.
What would that be? Just look for ways to socialize?

if you had a gf

>parties
boring af desu, shitty repetitive music and bring the worst in people

>binge drinking
literally destroying your liver, why would anyone want to do that?

dating is fine tho

Yeah man reserves isn't much different. No money until they want to do something stupid with it. Also pmcs is fun once you become an e4, all you gotta do is kick tires, open hood, finish

>guns more interesting than cars
Spotted the manchild

>tfw never been at a party
>tfw never had a gf
>tfw no friends at all for 7 years or so
>tfw just me, at home with my parents
>missing out on all the socializing experience
>no idea how to behave around others
>tfw about to graduate college and nothing ever happened, just classes
>tfw supposed to work 40 hours a week soon
>no idea for what purpose
>"settle down after the wild schooldays"
>it was never wild

Where is the 'fun' part in this life?

>tfw you'll never be able to legally fuck a 17 y/o or younger ever again

Unnless you travel. Haha.

hey it's me.

I was an angsty,bipolar bastard who got in fights every orher day until 16
Got a gf,broke up 4 years later
Didnt get laid (fair amount of hookups/bjs but no sex) til graduation night,then fucked the hottest chick ive seen since
And post break up i did every (emphasis on every) drug
Imaginable except heroin to numb the pain.
Now have a job on a massive tv show

So overall? Pretty even id say?

> didn't miss teenage partying
> still a virgin at 27 because I'm so ugly that every girl was disgusted
> nobody invited me at college because I was a depressed sperg by that time

The humanity left me behind

Tfw decent looking, tall, smart, and fit but too scared to talk to girls bc 5 inch penor that ain't thick. I DIDNT ASK FOR THESE FEELINGS

I feel you. I'm right there, I missed out on my twenties and I'm coming to terms with it. I missed out on a lot but I can't turn back time. I could have and should have tried harder, not at the last couple of years.

only one thing left to do user, buy AR-15 and take your revenge on normies whilst shouting "ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE ALLAH AKBAR"

the worst part of it, no matter how fit we get. we'll never get the time back..ever.

I'd rather go through with my plastic surgery next month and fuck your mom cunt.

I had plenty of chances to slay in secondary school and college yet I was either too dense or too late. I'm going to uni next year and boy I will not fuck up this up. We're all gonna make it brahs!

So in short, act around women as you would around guys?

I want to have a sweet innocent relationship that's about getting to know yourself and your partner and isn't dominated by sex and depravity. I want to be madly in love with someone and not constantly make compromises about them. I want to be as madly idealistic as only a teenager can be and lose myself in my experiences, not try not to lose myself in this cold clinical adult life.

You get to ride on the coat-tails of lovely British culture (as long as you're not from the shitty French part) :) and you helped us out tonnes in WW1 and WW2 and we still appreciate that

KEK

>he thinks surgery will help
>he thinks his autism and behaviour will cure itself
>he thinks he will be more confident and not fall into the same negative cycle that provoked his inability to get girls
>he thinks girls wont be able to sniff out his bad genes in a second because his pheremones are still trash

Wrong board

>>he thinks he will be more confident and not fall into the same negative cycle that provoked his inability to get girls
>>he thinks girls wont be able to sniff out his bad genes in a second because his pheremones are still trash

That's why you gotta go for girls with daddy issues and keep fucking with their heads a lot so they don't realize what you are until you have fucked them

Probably said no homo so it's fine

you didn't miss out on much fa m