Do I at least look ok? 6'2" 165 lbs

Do I at least look ok? 6'2" 165 lbs

except for the part where you have no traps and no arms, yes

Don't listen to this board, to the general public you look like a Greek god

Arms could use work though

LOOKING GOOD SON. ADMIRABLE CORE.

DO AN EXTRA ARMS DAY DURING YOUR WEEKLY ROUTINE AND YOU'LL THICKEN UP THE ARMS TO MATCH THAT GLORIOUS CORE.

HAVE THIS HIGH QUALITY YOU.

You have no lower abs

>by normie standards
of course 9/10

>by Veeky Forums standards
a little over dyel

Why are your arms so small?

404 traps not found

I'm 25, 6'4" 245lbs. and have been lifting for exactly 1 month.

Pretty good bro

No kidding

Torso looks good, you just need to double your arms

Curls and skullcrushers to failure at the end of every gym day, alternating

>have been lifting for exactly 1 month.
It shows. I mean i do not see any progress.

Like one set to failure or...?

One day you do curls, 3 or 4 sets of 8-12 reps

Next day you do skullcrushers, same rep scheme

Keep alternating and doing this and your arms will blow up. Mine used to be just like yours and now theyre my best attribute

No way you are 6'2 with that much mass and weighing as little as 165 unless you have no legs.

Lol.... I'm very fit amongst my peers. Seeing as most truckers are obese. Atleast I'm neither short nor poor. Only up from here lads

What's your routine OP? You need to add a day dedicated to arms only at least twice a week they are way behind. And start incorporating upright rows, shrugs etc for traps

>I'm very fit amongst my peers
Looks more like overweight. Give 5 more months and after that look at your progress.

I do weighted pull ups for arms.

First of all, fon't come to this board to feel good about yourself, or with the thought that you'll be more confident after leaving. Second, where the fuck are your arms?

6'4 178

Lol but when people tell me I look good it makes me wanna work out more

I have the same problem OP, you need to hit more arms.
Well at least I have bigger forearms though, I recommend a bit of work on those if you want to be able to grow upper too.

Jackie chan mode

Jesus train your core.

See for me, I like fit because they over emphasize the littlest bit of imperfection you might have, but it helps. I want my body to be fucking perfect, and the ragging I get from fit motivates me to do it. Also, your traps and arms are shit. So are your forearms, they look like twigs. Grip machine, barbell forearm exercises, shrugs, curls, dumbbell skull crushers for the push, tricep machine, and whatever the fugg those ones with the tricep pushes while keeping a straight back and arm on a bench and looking straight ahead are. Maintain diet. Continue routine, work out 6 days a week until you achieve your goal body. And exercise your fucking legs, if you only weigh 165 lbs you must have pencil legs like a mother fucker, no wonder you don't post a full body pic. Do it faggot.

he looks even 155-160 you deluded manlet, and this is coming from a 6'3" person, he doesn't look a single pound heavier than 160 and it's probably because his legs are more developed than his arms/traps which seriously lag

>upright rows

this is here where you fucked up boi