Tfw day one of nosmoke

>Tfw day one of nosmoke
How ya doing leaving the cancer sticks? I'm guzzling water at work trying to keep my mouth busy no homo

Get gum.

Git gud
No gum allowed in workplace. I'll be fine it just suck

What shitty place do you work, are you still in fucking secondary school or something

Smoking moderately is healthy bro, just cut back to like 5 cigs a day max.

Or better yet get a pipe.

Hazardous waste handler full cert. Can't have anything go in your mouth except in dedicated areas.

fuck off
Op read this book.

ALLEN CARR'S EASY WAY TO STOP SMOKING

dubs check

HOLY SHIT

suck dick when you can for the oral fixation part. it helped me so much when I was quitting a few years back. Hey i still do it to this day even to keep the cravings in check

It's nowhere near as difficult as quitting smokeless, at least your nic levels are manageable.

You piss out nicotine and it takes 72 hours. Just keep drinking water, pissing, repeating.

I had to time quitting nicotine to when I didn't have to work, I could just chill and deal with it.

Same bro

Quitting smoking AND daily weed smoking both at the same time

Day 2 here... got this low level of anxiety that i cant shake even tho absolutely nothing is wrong in my life today

I quit every week but once i get drunk, i smoke. Every time

So the solution is to quit drinking. But thats what all.my.friends do and its how i enjoy my weekend as a wagecuck

So its a vicious cycle

No chest pains today tho. Fears of lung cancer fading....

Keep it up breh. Fuck darts

yo read this helped my friend who was a chain smoker for like 10 years to quit cold turkey

240 cigarettes in a week? am i getting this right? holy fuck

240 in 12 days

That's less than 2 packs a day

Why tho

Ryger du normalt 240 smoger på 12 dage?
Shit bro, det er fandme meget.

En pakke om dagen

Take up cardio to remind yourself of the state your lungs are in.

I quit smoking 4 months ago. Its like lifting you just have to do it. You're gonna make it.

Get sugar free mints or something