A grill (we're both 18) invited me to her house on saturday to watch a movie and play vidya

A grill (we're both 18) invited me to her house on saturday to watch a movie and play vidya
How do I not fuck up?
lifting hasn't prepared me for this

your gonna fuck up, but the more often you fuck up the less likely you are to fuck up again

I'm also a virgin if you haven't guessed before
she's also a 7-8/10 and I'm still dyel (4 months of lifting), why the fuck did he even invite me? I am neither sure if her parents will even be at home

Just be normal and treat her like afriend
Then you have to escelate the situation at some point or nothing is going to happen
Cuddle with her during the movie and then just fucking touch her leg or something
When she looks at you and is grinning or looking happy you kiss and then fuck

Its very basic

just be yourself and wait how she will act. She will touch you great, touch her back, no touching just friends be cool donĀ“t do anything weird

What vidya are you guys gonna play? Make sure you practice a lot beforehand, wouldn't want to embarrass yourself.

Mario Kart wii lol

Don't try to fuck her right away, she probably is into you so just pay attention to her body language, dress, etc.

Just act like she's a normal friend until she either make it clear what her intentions are or you can make a move

>"hey qt3.14, it's kinda cold in here, do you have any blankets?"

In about 30 minutes to an hour after this you'll be pumping gainz into that pussy, guaranteed

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE ALL AS AUTISTIC AS OP

GIRLS DON'T INVITE BOYS OVER JUST TO "WATCH A MOVIE AND PLAY VIDYA"

She has it made in the back of her mind that YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO INITIATE THE GAME AND DICK HER DOWN.

She won't do shit if you don't do shit,and you will both awkwardly sit and watch the movie in silence,say your goodbyes,she will go to bed disappointed and unsatisfied,and you will go to bed crying and masturbating.

Playing vidya?
You any good?

School her ass,make her know YOU DA BOSS in the situation.watching the movie?Pick one you know about and can add onto with a cool story or discussion about something cool.

FOR FUCK SAKES TALK

I know this is impossible for uou sperglords to accept but JUST B URSELF is the best advice anyone can give you

you dumb nigger you never pick a good movie. always pick one of those shitty horror flicks off netflix and she'll be up on your shit then you can kiss and fuck ezpz. after you fuck school her ass in some vidya and leave.

You can weed out many basic bitches by having a good taste in movies.

Films for the mistress,flicks for the hoes

just b urself

It doesn't really matter if you fuck up as long as you don't fuck up hard
I remember when I invited this girl to my home, and she thought I meant sex but I just wanted to play videogames with her. Still fucked her, the key is just not coming off as a complete retarded, partial is fine.

girls are slags. she wants to fuck you. she is going to make the first move. jsut chill and play games and be cool. listen to her body lanaguage and vibes and slowly work with them. do not rush into it. let it fall into place naturally

>Just be yourself

kys

She's trying to bang, its just a fuck-around game, BANG HER OP, don't fuck this up.

dont give fuck and be slighly pushy towards hand holding

just be really outgoing, treat her as you would a guy friend, and just be very confident, don't let her try to control anything you do, like if you feel you say something dumb and she's just like What, don't apologize and say something else like a beta, just roll with it and have an aura of confidence all the time

Phenibut mother fucker.

the movie is lord of the rings btw, I was talking to her last weekend and I told her that I read the books but never watched the films, so I think she took advantage of that

Without saying a word and refusing to answer her, prepare 3 cups of water in a saucepan. Bring to bowl. Place 6 eggs in boiling water. Remove after 5 minutes and peel shell. Place in bowl and offer them to her.

lotr is fucking nice and epic, and lots of love and affection scenes but...

>never watched lotr

kys

She has decided she would like to fuck you. It may not be saturday, but probably will be. Bring a decent bottle of wine, not cheap shite, snuggle up, neck her off a bit, then fuck.

>32
>virgin
>this will never happen to me
I WILL die alone. Worst part is I've slightly made peace with it.

>Playing vidya?
>You any good?
>School her ass,make her know YOU DA BOSS in the situation.watching the movie?Pick one you know about and can add onto with a cool story or discussion about something cool.
>FOR FUCK SAKES TALK
>I know this is impossible for uou sperglords to accept but JUST B URSELF is the best advice anyone can give you

fucking this. take charge of the situation. this is what girls really want, they don't want some dude without any confidence

Why not save $200 for a hook? I never understood you wizards

Basically this

>the key is just not coming off as a complete retarded, partial is fine.

top kek, my man dropping gems

Yo, I once went to that girl flat and just talked and talked and talked. About shit. I talked so much she was getting impatient. Then, we fucked.

Like, wtf, bruh, if she invites you over, it's in. You can't fuck that up.

Yes, but your powers can only truly be appreciated by the elite, such as yourself

If I wanted to hate myself more there are a million ways to do so that don't cost money.

Don't take any risks op. Just be safe and say bland mundane things to keep the conversation going. Laugh at any terrible attempts at humor that she makes and ask her questions to make her think you're interested in what she has to say. Assuming you're dessently aesthetic as long as you don't go full spaghetty it should workout

THe girl is a nerd, like u. She is straight up thinking "OH MY GOD I INVITED HIM TO WATCH LOTR. HOPE HE FUCKS ME".

You can't fuck that shit. She ain't some alien people, she is as nervous as you.

>18 years old
>drink wine

Wine is fine as fck.
>Murricans
>In charge of alcohol

m8 you gotta put one hand in her pussy, and the other hand in her mouth and start doing OHP

That's the only way to initiate the mating ritual

>implying whine isn't faggot tier

>Murrica

Lmao she's an 18 yo. She wants to drink some shitty trendy drink, not wine. That or beer

Bruh, the fuck? There are very trendy wines. Like, girls bring that shit all the time. Since it's cheap and not really strong. Perfect for getting nicely drunk.

He shouldn't come to her house with fucking vodka/gin or whatev. It's 1. Expensive. 2. Totally not what they have in mind.

Maybe bring her some alcoholic lollipops then.
Treat her like a little girl. Fucking seppos.

Wine gets people in the mood, and a couple of glasses is all you need.

Act normal, play some fucking vidya and sneak some compliments in.

Flirt a little, cuddle up watching the movie and slowly stroke her hair or arm or whatever.

Say something about the movie, make contact and go in for the kiss.

This is 100% not PUA shit, its not difficult. Remain calm and don't overthink it.

>Implying you have fucked more birds than me.

Come back to me when you are triple figures, fassy.

>implying I'm not a master parrot fucker

kek'd

>How do I not fuck up?
>Posts on Veeky Forums

You already fucked up, cuck,