Daily reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you keep falling for the 'strength training will make you...

Daily reminder that THIS is the body you WILL get if you keep falling for the 'strength training will make you aesthetic meme'
Don't do that to yourself.

RULES OF THE THREAD: If you are pro- strength training you NEED to post your physique in this thread or just don't post.

Why don't you post your pyshique, OP? Bet you doesn't look nearly as good.

I assume he is not PRO STRENGHT, so he does not have to post his physique.

REMINDER that this is the body you will get when you stop being a faggot bodybuilder and become a wrestler alpha male

I'd be happy if I had a body like that desu senpai.

What is it about this body that bugs me? It looks better than mine, but overall, if I ended up looking like this, I'd kms

Is it the lack of lats? the disproportionate legs? the stupid pose? the caterpillar eyebrows? WHAT IS IT!?!

It's insanely bad lighting and the way he is angling his arms. In that position the lats are fully pulled back.

the small pecs and the wide core.

imo, his traps are too bigs and his chests are non existent

>posting a roider
Lmao. Strengthlets are this desperate

>traps
>too big
pick one

ALL strength lifters become CHADS who deadlift 300KG

the dude is visibly disturbed by the size of his quads.

What's even bad about this? Looks better than probably half of Veeky Forums. If he trained lats and chest more and cut he'd be fine.

Everytime I see those things I think to myself "omg he's lifting 200kg"

Then I realise it's freedom units
Americans please

mate thats still just a little off 20kg the first 3 plates are 45's

He just needs a cut, he'd look like a fitness model after a 500 cal deficit for 2-3 months.

SS coming through

I mean, it's 160 kilos (180 with bar), so it's still damn impressive.

45 lbs = 20.4 kilos
25 lbs = 11.3 kilos

He's lifting 6 x 45 lbs, and 4 x 25 lbs. (6*20.4) + (4*11) = 167.6 kg, without the bar.

Very impressive but thankfully I don't aim at that

Also, a very good friend who's been lifting for 2 years told me roiding was bad.

Hes russian you faggot and hes lifted 262 kilos above his head before
Пиздeц..

He looks good by normie standards

This is a shit meme. As a natty, the only way you're ever going to get jacked is by lifting heavy ass weight. Period.

Do you really think lateral raises with 30lbs dumbbells is going to get you the delts as big as OHPing your bodyweight?