Why does my current boyfriend's semen gives me diarrhea after swallowing?

I swallowed my bf's semen I am experiencing severe diarrhea. I have never had this problem in the past so I do not think that I am allergic, however my bf is on a high-protein and creatine diet. I understand that I do have the option of spitting rather than swallowing but as this can sometimes take away from the heat of the moment, i am hoping there is another alternative. He would be open to changing his diet if that turns out to be the problem.... I have no allergies to food or anything else for that matter and I myself am fairly healthy (little to no processed foods in my diet, NOT a vegetarian).

Also, sassy responses are unnecessary and annoying so please refrain from answering with any, and it is absolutely possible to get sick from semen (i just don't know why in this case) so please don't tell me it's all in my head.

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130313182947AAGEjGi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you a boy or a girl?

Magnesium in semen

Gay af.

this story turned me on tbqh

girl

>tfw no bf with diarrhea-inducing semen to help me cut

delete this thread u degenerate homosexual faggot

there are cases of semen allergy. google bromine

Where did the idea come from that Veeky Forums can answer that question i wonder?

Include me in the screencap
xD

Well, there are more cum swallowing broscientists here than even on /LGBT/

It's all in your head you stupid cow

kys

(no homo)

Disgusting

Tits or gtfo!!

Just find ways to incorporate the diarrhea into your love making. I'm sure your boyfriend will love this new adventurous side of you.

It probably isn't the semen. In all likliness he just doesn't wash his dick well enough and it gives you the runs.

God, that pic is cute...

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

that's a hot cow

Well if you need a control to prove that this diarrhea is indeed caused by semen, I would gladly volunteer (for science)

Not trying to be sassy, just a helpful scientist desu.

Full disclosure would have me admit to being on the god tier stack also...

filthy sllut

You just swallowed a nice big load of chlamydia.

LOL i almost took the bait.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130313182947AAGEjGi

It's the creatine. It has that effect on a lot more people than will admit it.

Creatine...is really only used by losers to give themselves a mental edge. It's actual effects are negligible.

Leave your boyfriend and find one that doesn't "need" it.

Giving whoever swallowed their load diarrhea? It has that effect?

It only has bad effects of you're one of those idiots who take 5 times more than you need to trying to "load" the creatine.

Probably don't want to suck his dick after he's stuck it in your asshole.

Filthy.

kek