>handsome as fuck
>185lbs low bf

Me
>6'1 duke of lanklets
>weakling not even at 1/2/3/4
>only 165lbs
>gut
>average-below average face
What the fuck. Is it possible I didn't inherit his god-tier genetics? Is my half Native American mom at fault? Will my kids inherit my shit genetics or his good ones?

>Is my half Native American mom at fault?
She obviously cucked your dad, so yes. She is to blame

Not likely, I still look like him just not nearly as good. Plus my Mom is the neurotic family values type so I doubt it. If anything he'd be the one to cuck her.

My father was half Irish half Slav so naturally he was strong as an ox and so am I

Might continue this eugenics project by impregnating a slavic or Irish woman

What ethnicity is your father?

5"9 isn't king of manlets you mouth breathing troglodyte it's 5"11 your dad is just a fat fucking manlet.

Both my parents are native american.

Dad is strong as fuark from working manual labor his whole life.

Safe to say I'll never be as good as him.

My dads half English half German but I got my Scottish grandfather's genes from my mother's side
- tall dark and handsome like my ol' old man

Aryan/Alpine, light brown hair steel eyes. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes :( thanks mom

sorry, for some reason I calculated 180cm to feet as 5.9 feet = 5'11.

You're skinny fat. Lift more.

Your dad is strong because he lifted heavy shit day-in, day-out for years as a baker. You lift sorta heavy shit what, once every other day for an hour? How can you expect similar results after only a few months of work?

You're retarded. Set realistic goals, retard.

y-yes user

> Aryan/Alpine

Now we're using debunked 19th century terminology? What ethnicity you faggot?

He's a German mountain man what more do you want... I'm from Switzerland originally.

>tfw always been stronger, taller and more athletic than your father since you were 13.

I have no role model for fitness, I only have myself.

Native Americans are literally Asians.

Then just say German

your dad sounds cool stop being an insecure self loathing fuck and be more like him you can do it

He is really cool and I love him a lot. desu he's my only friend since I arrived college besides my roommate. I just want to be like him that's all.

>dad
>bald and when he did have hair it was black pube texture hair

>me
>dark blonde super thick hair that's easy to mold into whatever shape I want

please god don't make me bald

My dad is more handsome than me though

He looks almost exactly like Mark Strong

you will I believe in you brother

>dad lifts heavy things and does physical labor for decades while drinking tons of milk

>guys I did SS for a couple months how come I'm not as strong as he is

How bout you take the time like he did you impatient faggot.

This

Your dad has done heavy manual labor for DECADES while you were sitting inside jerking your pecker and playing WoW, how the fuck do you expect lifting 3 hours a week for a couple of months is gonna suddenly undo years of neglect?

>Dad had a lot of calories and lifted weights
>I don't
>WHATS WRONG WITH ME GUISE

OP just go fucking lift jesus christ

He prolly has more test. More test gave him a better jaw, but also more DHT as a result, which is why he lost his hair.

I'm a fucking genius, I know.

You're probably just a lazy fuck who didn't work as hard as your dad. If your dad did a manual labor job for years, of course he'll be strong and huge. I have uncles who were coal miners and they've got broke ass backs and are in their 60s now, but they're still fucking swole as shit.
Natives are pretty strong, a lot on the Rez are out of shape because all they can afford is spam and processed foods, but I'm pueblo and a lot of my family who lived off of the Rez and had good diets are strong and big as shit.
I'm just upset that I'm 5'11" and am literally the shortest Indio man in my family.

>tfw weak Dad

a-are we gonna make it?

no

>my lifestyle is incredibly different/worse than my father's lifestyle
>I only look like shit because of genetics

Oh my god, OP. I don't even know what to say.

Tbh the amount of time between their migration allowed for a lot of mtDNA evolution that they're not Asian anymore
That's like saying all humans are Africans

:(