My gf is black and we both go to the gym and honestly, up until a few days ago...

My gf is black and we both go to the gym and honestly, up until a few days ago, never even thought about giving her a rimjob. I just recently saw a vid that had this in it and it turned me on, and it's really got my attention as something I want to try. I've always enjoyed her natural smell down there (especially during 69), and now I'm really looking forward to taking that to the next level.

I just talked to my gf about it and at first she was like "eww" because she doesn't like the idea of me licking the part where brown stuff comes out (wouldn't want to turn me off) but I told her it doesn't bother me as long as she showers before hand, and she said "okay we can try it."

My questions are for both guys and girls (who have done it).

For guys: Is there any taste when doing this? Did you just lick around or actually put your tongue inside her butt?

For girls: How did it feel? Do you enjoy it more/less or the same as when a guy licks your pussy? Any pointers for guys that could make it better?

For everyone: Could this impact my gains?

as a black girl who has never been rimmed you are gonna lose gains if you slurp up some e coli. there was a pretty funny threadworm post earlier also. good luck.

Shut up Tyrone. Stop roleplaying.

Make sure it's clean the get down to business. Shower together, get some foreplay going while you're in there and get her play with her ass while she's soaping if she is self-conscious about cleaning it specifically so you can eat it.

I introduced my fiance to eating butt and she fucking loves it now

Lick around, put the tip of a finger in and stick the tongue in. Eat it like you would a pussy, just be gentler with the fingers.

If it tastes like anything but skin then you might be licking doo-doo

my girls total indifference to it killed it for me

i liked the thought, then after trying it she told me it just doesn't do anything for her

What you should do is have your black girlfriend give you a rimjob instead. That way the shit doesn't show on her face because the color naturally blends in with her skin color. It's both kinky and practical.

>My gf is black

My gf is also black with a v big ass and I love eating her ass. We usually shower together before sex and we soap each other down and I love getting inbetween her cheek and get it nice and squeaky. When I get to the booty eating in bed I like to eat her pussy until she comes first. After that I have her straddle the corner of my bed with her feet on the ground bc it's much easier on the neck. I like to grip the shit out of her ass while kissing the insides of her cheeks all the way down until I get to her bhole. I like to give it one good slow flat tounge and move it up and down for a good but. With one hand I'll play with her ass the other her pussy. I'll work my tounge faster and faster occasionally slipping it in. Note that really eating ass should be a build up to PIV bc no one really gets off on it

Trying to decipher this post into comprehensible human language gave me brain cancer.

what the fuck is it with people and sucking on feet/buttholes?

literally the two places you're NOT supposed to get near your mouth

one of my cousins is named Tyrone :(

Srry I just love eating black girl ass

it tastes like poop. or specifically, earthy residue of breakdowns of organic material. so, you could also say it tastes like dirt.

if you've ever eaten dirt or got some in your mouth as a kid and thought "huh that doesnt taste that bad", congrats, you already know what poop tastes like. especially if your gf has a healthy diet.

I'm iffy about putting my mouth anywhere near a butthole because, first and most importantly, shit comes out of there with a host of nasty gut flora that will absolutely ruin your day if you get enough of it into your system. Foot, though, I can understand why people hold attraction to it. It has an appealing shape, and the musky scent attracts more people than I care to admit on an almost instinctual level--chalk that up to pheromones. Plus, licking it may not be hygienic, but it's not nearly as filthy as sharing a sloppy french kiss with someone's taint, god forbid.

think about how gross the floor is in your house and the tub. im sure plenty of fun things live underneath toenails too.

You walk around barefeet in your house? I keep a pair of slippers on at all times, and I was under the assumption most people did as well. Also, clipping toenails is just plain common sense, man.

I'm more interested in why you felt it was important to clarify your girlfriends skin colour?

Bc black girl butt>butts of other racess

my bf licks my ass when he gets real drunk and i love it so. much. omg.

it just feels primal and dirty. dont shove your tongue in there, massage that puppy. Tease it, run that tongue all around it. Youll get the hang of it, its way less complicated than eating snatch.

I'm a black girl and got my ass licked for the first time, it tickles.

not true btw

Veeky Forums - all your answers about rimjobs answered in one place