Making it

What does making it look like to you Veeky Forums?

for me:

>190lbs at 12% bf (im 5'10)
>qt gf who loves me
>6 figure salary
>a lot of good bros to hang out with

this is what I believe would make me truly happy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEXBfg6Bylg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>having time to do all of that shit while having a career that pays you 6 figure income

Good luck with that.

Bruh, new becomes the new normal. Stop making happiness an objective tied to things or money or people.

Don't get me wrong, if you enjoy the pursuit of all of those things then you're on the right path. But if they're obstacles or you see them as things you have to do to get to the good part, then you won't enjoy them or will you enjoy "making it."

i mean i almost make 6 figs now and only work 40 hours a week monday thru friday so its not like its impossible...

To have a tanned body with

That's why it's 'making it' for him.

For me it'd be as big as I can get natty, living someplace cozy, and have girls mirin' enough so that I could go out and get a 7/10 the same night.
Also have enough money that I don't depend on anyone, and own some land, but I don't care about being very rich.

Those chicks butts are touching

can you give me money

Squatting 4pl8, OHP 1.5 pl8 and having attractive women throw themselves at me.

>155 lbs @

>PhD in Math
>3/4/5/6
>Nice house in a European forest but within 1 hour on public transit of a major city.
>qt intelligent gf who loves me and we get along well who is also in academia
>pet owl
>a large collection of books

>theatre productions

>155lbs at 12% bf (manlet)
>qt wife who wants to stay home and have 3-4 kids
>$1 million in invest-able assets and a paid off home near my family

If you're willing to go the non-performance route, there's a good number of jobs, m8. If you can build sets or operate electrical equipment for lighting and sound systems, it's pretty easy to find a job. It's either theatre stuff or powered prosthetics

patrician

1/2/3/4 @ 11% body fat

I could do the rest from there

Cult leader w/ large compound, 10+ wives, lots of ammo

HUMOROUS POST NOT SERIOUS AT ALL NSA

I'm poor as dirt
if I was rich, sure

Sounds comfy. Throw me a few grills and I will be your right hand man

>190lbs at 12%
>Married to my current gf
>Cabin in a rural part of my home county
>Flexible job that I can leave to go on tour every so often
>Enough income to comfortably live, have nice reliable trucks for my wife and I and a well maintained van for the band
>Stone harrow, godposts, fir trees
>No less than 20 guns, fuckload of ammunition

It's either that or some kind of taliban-esque roving warband with plenty of homoeroticism and strict gender segregation, not quite sure what I want more Tbh

Might find a way to work you into the theology though if I do decide to run cult game.

NOT SERIOUS, COMEDY POST

Check these gainz

>not making 6 figures at 18

Leave Veeky Forums aspie

most theatre people ive met are total nerds

My life has been so shit for my entire life that I honestly don't even know what I would want to "make it"

I mean, I think all I would want are just basic things that everyone already has.

I'd like to have friends I can do things with (but I don't know what, since I don't really have hobbies) and a girlfriend who I can hang out with so I can know what it's like for someone to like me not because they are required to but because they actually do. Have a job that isn't that stressful that pays enough for me to live comfortably.

Just basic friggin things that basically seem impossible for me

>

>homoeroticism

Never mind. I'm not a faggot.

I am too though, desu

wise user here, gettin no replies as always

>have a muscular body with less than 10% body fat
>marrying a qt
>having 4-5 children
>having my own company
>travel somewhere different once every two months

Looks like 4:18 of this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=NEXBfg6Bylg

>12-15% bodyfat
>Get my 18.5 inch arms back without having to get fat
>Stretch my dick enough to get from 9.25 - 10 inches
>Have a small pristince non wi-fi accessible chunk of land in canada or alaska far from everyone else
>Build a cabin only using hand tools.
>Build a massive library
>Make it advanced as fuck yet nature friendly and sustainable and sort of treat it like a secret lair for shits and giggles
>Garden, forage and hunt for food with bow and arrows
>Learn to meditate for days at a time
>Die peacefully in my sleep.

Wife and two kids fantasy will never workout for me.

>this

t. manlet

making it is when i dont wanna shoot myself in the brain.

shit if it wasnt for you letting all of us know we might have passed on this precious nugget of information

>Paying 600$ for a faggot to hit the play button

I mean if that's your thing...

he's in a recent cbt. claims he's 6ft.

Shut up faggot, I'm only 16. I think almost 6 figures is pretty good for my age.

one day if I own my own house and land and vehicles and have a wife who loves me and we have a relationship in which we help each other succeed and we have children that are healthy and love us and respect us and my parents respect me for being self-sufficient and my brother is doing just as well if not better than me and I can afford to buy my mom her dream house and buy my dad some kind of customized classic car and have enough money to take care of anyone in my family whenever they need it and have enough money to send my kids to school and be able to help others with the knowledge/experience I have gained over time, then I think I will have 'made it'

right now I'm tryna get into med school...

>inb4 faggots screaming mods

>Finish doctoral program for Biomechanics
>Get professorship, teach/do academic research
>Teach martial arts, get my 4th dan in Iaido, 5th dan Jujutsu, 2nd in Karate
>Gf/wife that's intelligent, a qt, and loves me
>Spend life playing while helping to foster curiosity and compassion in people
>Be happy

>175lbs
>stay with my qt gf
>get internship and good accounting job, work my way into fraud dept
>pay off debts
>invest well
>start business and subsequent small side projects for fun
>coach hockey

Is that a cintiq?

You must be an artist/animator?

>everyone in this thread with gfs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

news flash people, none of these things will make you 'truly' happy, espescially not the gf and work stuff.

long-term happiness is more about being content and fullfilled as a person, not being in a happy mood every single moment. hapiness is pretty overrated i'd say, but we're getting into linguistics here which is besides the point.

the only thing that can achieve this is pursuing your dream (not dreams). it's pretty chliché but it's true. i think most people have this thought, that's always there, at the back of their head, about what they truly want to do with their life. it's usually just one, simple thing, and 90% of the people are not actually actively pursuing this thing because of a million different reasons. many people will also say that they don't have this, but this is because it's been repressed. if you really sit down and think about the one thing your whole life should revolve around, despite how silly that might sound, is the only thing that will make you truly happy.

read the book "the war of art" for more about this. it's a very misleading title. it's not about art at all.

>claims
sure, cos nobody lies, especially on the interwebs...

This.
Everything has been so horrible that at this point I would settle for a 9-5 job which would give me enough money for my own place and buying some stuff I like.
Just lifting, watching movies and browsing the internet, i long ago abandoned my dreams of greatness.

really...
what do you do?

Pls bros I have a phone interview tomorrow, how do I not fuck this up?

Don't wear pants.

You'll get there one day user. And with good friends, a good partner - the best of times are often just being in their company, rather than doing anything in particular. We're all gonna make it.

ps - nice digits

>10 to 15 % body fat
>able to run all the way on a hike (up trails, high altitudes as I live in the rockies, etc...)
>qt dirty blond or brunette girl with traditional values but still has an edge
>stone masonry house (fuck wood framed houses), where I choose every single stone from a quarry
>large fucking library with leather chairs, a fireplace, and a table with expensive whiskies and tequila
>part of a germanic heathen religious group where we get together and worship the gods and have a brotherhood
>either working in academia with a phd or running my own business
>passive investments earning >250k yearly

I know this is a longshot, but this is when I believe I've made it.

Why do you want so much passive income? I mean obviously more is better but starting at a more realistic goal is actually achievable and can lead to that?

>I'm 26 now, no point in investing for all of that and hoping I get passive income by the time I retire
>better off investing whatever I can toward passive streams now, with the goal of having a liveable income (£17k+) in under a decade so I can actually enjoy it; maybe pull up a part time job for some more investing but otherwise just live easy for the rest of my life from 35.

I just wanna wake up without wanting to kill myself.

atm I just want to find my drive, that would make me happy i think :(

This is my 5 year plan, I'm working towards it already, my goals aren't amazing, but they're important to me.

>career
1. Join army paratroopers

2. apply for special forces support group after 2 years of service.

>health and fitness
1.Complete the Spartan challenge (10k/15k/20k in 2 days)

2.Compete in a powerlifting competition and place top 5 for my weight class.

3.Try my hand(s) at army boxing.

4. Bearmode but with visible abs

>relationships

1. Not very important to me, I do fine with women.

>finances

1. Buy a house next year, have it paid off before I'm 50 years old.

And that's pretty much it, my plan is 5 years between 25-30, I'm just coming to the end of year 1 now, and am currently in the process of joining army, I'm already in good shape compared to the average civilian but not compared to the average soldier so I'm gonna keep running and lifting.

250k is an extremely liveable amount. I'd prefer to be at a point where working is an option and I have the money to pass up opportunities that might make a lot of cash, but would make me unhappy.

it's not really making it, rather a dream:
>being at least 100 kgs at around 10-15% body fat. 6'5 here
>2/3/4/5
>having enough time and money to travel around the world
>having a lovable woman to do the traveling with
>have a comfy cabin somewhere remote that only I know about and maybe some people close to me

Hey, I didn't even know I want these things so badly. I guess I should make a priority list or something.

He lies on the Internet

you realize you're gonna need upwards of 2.5 million invested to achieve an average of 250k returns (and even that is optimistic)

how the hell do you think you will ever make that amount of spare cash while working in academia?

in order to make it you have to realize that it's impossible to make it. i have goals/pr's to work towards, but i never want to finish.

I do understand this. Good luck getting a rate like you quoted. I haven't done the annuity calculations, but even 80k a year is a tall order.

That said, this is for dreams dude. That would be a number I'd be comfortable at.

>100kg at 10% bf
>2/3/4/5
>bang sloots on the regular, multiple 7+/10 fwbs
>CEO 10k/day
>have as many guns as I legally can in Britbongistan

This, for real. I mean, what the fuck, I'd be able to masturbate for months just remembering 4:18 if this happened to me.

>perfect body
>find my dream fantasy be and marrying him cause he loves me so much
>start making money off Instagram "Meme" page

i pretty much just want dan bilzerians life but without having to pay the girls

Exactly this for me too.
Keep on the good path brother, we're gonna make it.

this world of hot girls and luxary cars exists if you're willing to do a lot of hard shit to innocent people, and even harder shit to scary people
is it worth it? well, if you manage to get out of that world yes...
would i do it all over again knowing what i know now? fuck no.

220lbs ~10% bf at 6'2
Able to run 5k 2-4times a week.
2/3/4/5
3pl8 cleans
4.5pl8 hip thrust
25bw chins

Exogenous testosterone use for recreational purposes.
Gh for soft skin.

I'm 6'3, 200lbs and 14-16% BF right now. Last semester of university, studying finance.

Making it:
>220 sub 15%BF
>Let my money work for me whilst I work as a consultant when I feel like it
>Pleasant white house on the countryside
>No immediate neighbours, just fields of grass and cow shit around me
>Apple trees in my garden
>A medium sized barn where I have my lifting platform and some sport equipment
>A Range Rover
>An SS Camaro 69
>Hunter's license

I'd just enjoy life and leave all the shit i've been through behind me. Lift, shoot birds and work on my camaro. I'd like to have a dog and my gf with me, but I don't think she'd enjoy the distance from civilisation.

>200lbs at 12% bf (im 6')
>qt gf who loves me
>6 figure salary
>a lot of good bros to hang out with
still get mad depressed sometimes

>tfw read all of these posts
>tfw most of them are truly attainable, honest goals
>tfw I imagined all of these dreams realizing for my Veeky Forumsbros
Feels really, really good man

Why does everyone on Veeky Forums except me make shitloads of money, achieve 1/2/3/4, have a hot ass girlfriend that craves cum and anal sex like they're candy, and have more friends than a12 yo on facebook? what the fuck did i do wrong???

Exploring the world and all the things to see with a body I've spent years developing and a qt3.14 who has as much of a love for traveling as I do.

gonna get in tomorrow to get my post-uni job offer handed to me for my absolute dreamjob

feelsgoodman

exactly