>wanting a gf
never going to make it

>look at me
>too inteligent for gf
>so inteligent it makes me borderline autistic
>oh wait, I actually AM autistic
>...
>tfw no gf >:(

Just had a relationship of five years end. I don't know what to feel.

feel the possibilities

this.

I had a girlfriend and all I have to show for it now is pain and bitterness... Like I look around and all I want is a girl that looks as similar as possible to her (pretty face, fit body, round booty, dark skinned, super feminine and sexy), but can't seem to find any... I'm white, and prior to her I never really felt any interest for black girls (well she was actually Dominican, but pretty dark skinned), but this girl converted me...

It was all well until she cheated on me and turned out to be a whore... Like a legit whore that takes money from the dudes she fucks. I don't know how long she's been doing it behind my back for, but I know for a fact it wasn't always like that. I mean, until about 6 months into the relationship she called me night and day and wanted to see me all the time. At least she never asked me for any money, so I guess I can at least feel the accomplishment of having fucked a whore for free. I mean, I did pay for dinner or movie tickets whenever we went out, but never even took her anywhere fancy... And I do fairly well, especially compared to her, so I find it weird that she never asked for any money...

How did I find out what she was up to? I once showed up to her apartment as a surprise and saw one of her "customers" leaving. I pretended to just be a random neighbor and sat on the porch of the house across the street and asked him how she was and he said "a little too expensive for where she lives." Haven't talked to her since.

Last time I looked her up, I found out she's on tinder, has an instagram full of slutty pictures (and she probably DM's dudes with naked pics), has 3 facebook accounts, two are super old and outdated (and one has only 40something friends and the other 200 and something), but the one that is up to date has a fake name and about 2200 friends, mostly guys (including the guy I saw at her apartment), and for every picture there's like 50 dudes complimenting her...

You dodged a bullet by not contracting some STD or infection.

I hope so... still haven't got tested. It's been a dry spell...

Oh, and in that fake name profile she put up pictures that I took with my own phone, but in them she tags other dudes as "with John Smith"

I kinda wanna make a fake profile on instagram or tinder and get free naughty pics from her...

>tfw she has a boyfriend

>tfw qt's would rather stand than sit next to u on the bus

>>
It's ok user. We're all gonna make it.

>tfw never had gf
>happy in life
women are over rated

Go ER

>tfw I was invited to a marriage and literally everybody is going to go with a partner
>tfw no face

I have this one shot asking this qt if wanna come with me, wish me luck fellas

Using the word DM. Kys.

Most people don't deserve any kind of respect of attention.

Maybe because that's what it's called on instagram?

dating is a chore. had 6 GFs, and after the first couple weeks I always start regreting it, I start to lose interest, then end it.

then after a few months, I start to get sad I'm not dating.

it's idiotic.

women don't think like you do, and worst of all, they don't make decisions based on logic at all. it's all random emotions. any mood swing from food, health, period can turn into an argument with them.

awful.

>tfw qt pic related girl from city i visit alot thought i was a good looking boi and would always try to talk to me and my brother on facebook and what not
>got /fat/ gained 50 lbs depression sob story blah blah blah
>I finally am back on my diet, lost 25lbs so far of depression weight
>move to city i visit often
>qt messages me asking to hangout sometime
>Still 25 lbs heavier, she probably thinks im still ripped
>Trying to delay for another 1.5-2 months until i get to the right weight and make moves
JUST

6 GFs??

Heh, y-yeah, we w-will

these red heads never age well breh, her facial structure is weak too desu. You planning anything serious or just the average pump and run

she seems to have misplaced her lips my man

Just go for it brah. She's obviously into you if she's the one hitting you up

>went from fat to fit in high school
>self esteem is so low that I can't imagine a girl would ever be interested in me
>whenever a girl seems interested now I feel like I'm either delusional and imagining things or she's just messing with me
>even if I try to pursue a girl, I quickly get bored and tell myself I don't need a gf
>few weeks later get lonely and want to be in a relationship
>repeat cycle, still no gf
Oh well at least I'm Veeky Forums now.
Girls can always leave us, but the gym never will.

Its my dads best friend's daughter. I cant be lewd senpai.
I dont think so senpai im pretty /fat/ right now. easily 25lbs over weight still maybe more. I have been making gains still however.

you can still casually date girls breh
No need to rush into a relationship

you're bound to meet someone who's worth it eventually

>dad's best friend's daughter

don't fucking do it bro, it's a fucking death trap.
Fucking. Don't.

thats spooky user, sounds like the el classico "miscarriage and marriage" meme

I-i dont know that meme user, also do you guys think i am worthy of that qt right now or should I lose the rest of the weight? Pic related was me 15 lbs heavier than what i am right now.

>gf cheated on me
>couldn't hate her
>broke up anyway
>still miss her everyday
>it was a year ago.

my life is pathetic.

>worthy enough

you already put her in a pedestal, abandon all hope.

fucking this

Holy shit Y-your right user. Thanks for helping me realize that. I would probably spaghetti and my dad would probably eventually here about it. That level of shame i'd probably just have to end it senpai. You literally made me think. Thanks.