Manlet Hate Theory

It's embedded in our DNA to not like them. Shorter men had to behave more sneakily to survive in prehistoric times. They would steal food, lie, cheat and rape women in order to procreate. Over time this led to an extreme hatred for short men.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/close-encounters-of-the-sneaky-kind-85147028/?no-ist
shortlist.com/news/us-scientists-find-that-short-man-syndrome-is-real
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manlet detected

There weren't even people ovet 5'4" in the prehistoric times

>manlet hate

6'3. I don't hate them at all, Why would I? They have enough reason to themselves.

>to survive in prehistoric times
fresh out the gate with shit

>$291,400,007
I'm going to derail this thread for a second since it's going nowhere. What would Veeky Forums do if you won the powerball jackpot?

This post is bizarre but hilarious

10/10 did smile as a manlet would

Invest most of it.
Buy a really nice apartment in Munich (I live there), quit my shitty job and continue with uni.
Once I'm done I should have enough money to fund whatever project I come up with by then.

captch:2800 school

Two girls at the same time. And I'd travel the world know that my vacation would never end.

Yeah, right until the next financial crisis

Invest a good chuck of it and spend the rest on a better place to live

implying proto-manlets didn't have to compensate with having to have superior creativity and intellect to survive and pass on their genes against chadgars

implying a manlet didn't discover the fire

But that's a terrible idea, user.

follow the 75/25 rule for any amount of money over like 20K

Invest 75% and DO NOT SPEND IT, treat the 25% like your winnings and spend etc.

5'7" manlet here, 6'+ niggas love me. Probably don't respect me all too much but hay ho respect from people doesn't really matter too much

That's what, 140 millions post taxes?
Invest in the safest thing you can think of, even a 1% ROI would make you more money than you can spend.
Fuck, keep it all in gold, and spend it slowly 'just' 1 million per year, you won't live 140 years anyway.

That's the kind of money you build an empire with, but since you've lucked into it you won't have the skills to do it.
The next best thing would be to live well, and give great lives to your children. Best schools and whatever, they'll have the skills, education, and money to do it.
The only question is to keep just a few kids, or a litter. After all, if they can't get things rolling with 10 mil, they won't with 100 either.

Kinda wish there was some kind of sticky on investing for britbongs

so in other word you will ALWAYS be a manlet with zero respect no matter how hard you work or what you accomplish

Yes this is true. You see it everywhere in the animal kingdom.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/close-encounters-of-the-sneaky-kind-85147028/?no-ist
>According to our conventional notions about sexual behavior, the beefy macho males—the Mr. Bigs of the world—are supposed to get the girls. But recent research has starkly demonstrated that we may have it all wrong. The natural world is full of what biologists call "satellite males" or "sneaker males." Many of them are relative weaklings, or lack the masculine ornamentation to dazzle choosy females. Some even practice unconventional strategies like cross-dressing. And surprisingly often, these mating tactics are successful.

what is lanklets are upset about having small dicks for $400

In human terms this is called becoming a musician. Hence so many rock gods being tiny

Hookers
And
Cocaine

I spent 5 years in state prison.

The most violent prisoners that were in gangs and had shanks and shit were the ones under 5'9". I don't fuck with manlets. They usually have a short fuse and tend not to care about """honor"""or """being a man""' when fighting and if they have you in a vulnerable position they will continue to kick your head in with no moral objection.

Too many of us tall niggas are soft man.

>cross-dressing manlets

Yeah, this is why I hate incels too

Yes there were, in fact, pretty much only HG and agricultural cultures were manlets, pastoral cultures had a much, much greater average height.

You see the same today, compare for example Masai to bushman hunter gatherers or mongols/turkics to sedentary agriculturalists like chinese.

Plant a huge motherfucking forest.

>Scientists Discover That Short People Are Angrier And More Violent Than Tall People

shortlist.com/news/us-scientists-find-that-short-man-syndrome-is-real

Mein Gott, it's true!

i have 2 manlets in close famalam.
Higly aggressive and ithas to be their way no matter what.

Also, they never, ever acept their fault.
They will go an long way to drop their mistakes on some1 else.
I get they need extra effort to get noticed but cool off a little,for fuck sake.

I have another theory. You are so insecure that you focus on the only redeeming factor you think you found about your person, aka being taller than some other men.

r/short called, they want their salt back.

>I know two short tempered manlets
>all short guys are like that

Why is this sort of open discrimination allowed?

Look more closely, 90% of those posts are by ugly and/or black women

That pic's expected impact relies on the false impression of number of women who think like that and false impression of quality of those women... This is quite inefficient.
Kek'd at the insecure "6 ft 4" retard, seriously, how can you even pretend to be alpha when you unironically have a Twitter account and use it to talk about how you spend your gym time observing shorter men and comparing you to them ?

Can Veeky Forums just stop it? Manlets have to face workplace discrimination and women not finding us attractive. Do we also have to come home and face it on the forum dedicated to our one hobby too?

you're not going to go broke on 291 million. a lot of people have no clue how much 100 million dollars is. you'd have to spend an average of 120000 every single month for 70 years to be left with no money. that would be 350000 per month for 291 million.

unless you just want to play the game of trying to become a billionaire, theres a lot of other things you can spend your time doing than investing personally i'd donate a large portion of it to science, and prepare to move to mars once SpaceX got all their shit together for mars colonization