Tfw too busy being a conniving scumbag Chinese to lift

tfw too busy being a conniving scumbag Chinese to lift

Other urls found in this thread:

rms.nsw.gov.au/roads/licence/identity/taking-your-photo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do chinks look so autistic?

Total absence of emotion.

stop spamming this shit bait its not even good

what do you want me to do? Smile and wave to the camera like an american?

They tell you not to smile or anything now when you're getting your licence photo done.

The chinky poohs do tend to have a good snese of humour, once you get to know them.

>chinky poohs do tend to have a good snese of humour
>chink
>humour
Never seen them crack a joke in my life. What kind of humour? Shit tier humour? Give examples.

Just the same jaded and sardonic humour the rest of us have. How can I give examples bruh? I don't have one on standby.

You mean like
>tfw too busy being a conniving scumbag Chinese to lift
That would be called self-deprecating humour, aka. Borderline autistic humour

Bump i need to lift help me

Right, okay. If you start to lift you can eat 2x as much rice.

>Eating rice in 2016
Rice is for peasants

kys. never come to melbourne or your gonna get yourself well beaten dyel cunt

lmao no he wont

>smellbourne

You better think twice before you try anything on your landlord, wog cunt.

>learner

underage

Licence is 2 years old when i was 17. No point getting a licence early its not like im going to have my own car, but i also failed my P test 6 times

why let zips drive?
If I ever see you cunt I'll end you. Never come to Queensland or I'll lynch you mate.

I (we) have no interest in Queensland for now.

Why are chinks invading Her Majesty's colonies?

you'd think after failing 5 times you'd stop being a retard

you realize it costs money to do the test?

How many more times are you going to post that image you dumbshit? This isn't your blog

>Cost money
It's literally nigger change dude...

When someone finally tells me how to lift heavy things up and down to gain strength

WE REPUBLIC NAO

>almost $400 bucks down the drain
>who cares lol

Its not a lot of money, mate. Thats like one weeks worth of rent money

fuck off we're full cunt

Then leave.

get the fuck out of my state you chink cunt.

i legitimately hate you fucking dog eating pieces of shit and would happily deport every single one of you if i had the chance.

scratch that, i would happily decapitate every male chink in this country, then i would root the fuck out of your women until chinks no longer exist because we bred you out.

wouldnt be that hard, everyone knows chinks are cucks and their women crave the big white aussie cock.

Then why did you let mummy and daddy NOT vote for pauline?

>implying they didnt vote for pauline

you'll get yours mate. i wouldn't get too comfy in this country, because 9/10 white men fucking hate your guts

someone has gotten there gf stolen by a chink
how do u feel losing to a small dick in life?

Why? Because we caught on the housing market before you could? Welcome to capitalism, not our fault you were too slow on the uptake.

Come on, you were quick to respond when i said your parents didnt vote for pauline. Why don't you reply again? Welcome to capitalism, first come first serve. You're upset because we're rocking the housing market? Your fault for being poor. Blame yourself.

>They tell you not to smile or anything
That has never happened to me. I'm from NSW and last time I got my photo I was told to not look boring and smile.

>C LRN
Underage b&

Because the eternal Anglo needs a genetic butt raping

Blue eyed white women eye me all the time and I'll probably marry one and have 3 sons.

there must not be that many 9/10 in aus then

How old are you cunt? You haven't been allowed to smile for a while. Go look on the main roads and transport page

I beep and tailgate L platers. Love watching them freak the fuck out behind the wheel.

No red border around photo = not under 18

Couldn't find it. Send me a link if you're not bullshitting

op here. Why do you fucking do this? People like you is the reason I can't develop confidence to get my Ps. And i also get told off by my dad for letting you scare me. Like what do i do? Just hit hard on the breaks and ruin both cars?

Fuckhead respond. Why do you do this? I failed my Ps 6 times because people like yiu hurt my confidence. Why do this?

Let me spoon feed you because you can't google "nsw drivers licence photo"
rms.nsw.gov.au/roads/licence/identity/taking-your-photo.html

Who road bully here?

>Be me
>Road bully
>Smoking ciggies in the Commodore with the boys
>See manlet asian DYEL behind the wheel of his Holden Astra
>Manlet dad in the passenger seat
>Start beeping him
>the dyel starts getting flustered
>dad starts yelling at him
>SROW DOWN! DON'T RET DEM INTIMIDATE YOU!
>Me and the boys laughing
>Start tailgating the asian manlet while beeping my horn
>Can see the manlet's face in his rear vision mirror
>He's crying
>Me and the boys start yelling racial abuse out the window
>Asian dad getting flustered now and yelling back at us in his broken Chinglish.
>STOP DIS IMMEDIATELY OR I CAW THE PORICE!
>Floor it and slam my 4 post Bullbar into the back of his Holden Astra
>They are pushed off the road and into the tree
>Hear the manlet asian DYEL screaming in terror as we hoon past
>Me and the boys light up our ciggies while laughing and listening to Hilltop Hoods

Feels good to be road bully.

Lmao losers

also a PSA to all white people. learn to invest your money. spending all your monday getting smashed every weekend is not investing.

>holden astra
The wannabe aussies deserved it. Even i have no sympathy for those asians. Keep doing gods work. You have a fellow asian's seal of approval

Bump

Asians drive the shittest cars. They can't beat us on the roads and they sure as shit can't beat us in a fight.

>and he drives a commodore

Don't worry, when Cronulla Riots 2.0 kicks off, I'll make sure to kill you first.