Crossfit Fridgemode Thread

How the fucks do you fags NOT want to fuck and impregnate this? The fuck do you like instead? Some degenerate wigger insta bitch? Some 4'11 Asian girl with a 10yr old's body?

GTFO. Brooke wells is the queen of fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFbgHPjFYvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Some 4'11 Asian girl with a 10yr old's body

her abs look mean
would they hurt my peepee?

lol I guess I could stick my weanus beanus in her vagogoo haha

I doubt these roidmonkeys can even get pregnant. Being """fit""" like that is not actually a good idea. Athletes tend to die young. Even the King of Veeky Forums had cancer around 20.

Veeky Forums girls to this extreme also have severe insecurities and are mentally fucked which is why they lift to feel strong.

Something they have in common with guys.

Roid gut and looks like a guy, sign me up buddy!

>How the fucks do you fags NOT want to fuck and impregnate this?
Not sure steroids have a positive effect on female fertility m8

Your kid will look like the elephant man

How will she feed baby?

postan my fav crossfit grills

would fuck/10
would date if she was not a crossfitter

I just want her to smother me with her thighs...

Brooke Wells is basic as fuck.

Seriously, she's a basic bitch.

she's probably only sponsored by crossfit, and like klokov still trains like an oly lifter

What happens to a woman's abs during pregnancy?

i would do anything to breed with her

These can't possibly be natty right?

also, can't forget about Ence

Well, that's okay, we all need money

Lol Virgin detected

I want to shoot my cum all over that core.

That's interesting. Why does it take such a high level of insecurity to make a woman do something that makes her healthy and attractive?

Like what, being mentally healthy means you're a useless cardio bunny, but you have to be damaged to do squats and deadlifts?

I hate this culture. Why can't everyone squat and deadlift wtf

Why'd you respond to me? I don't think like that other poster at all. Those women are attractive because they take care of themselves and are strong on their own merit.

Because healthy women wouldn't take steroids to make piss all money for a meme sport.
Anyway its not exclusive to crossfit majority of female athletes just like men have mental problems.

Dated an professional tennis player she was fucking insane
would scream at me to not touch her than two hours later jump on my dick while I was sleeping. majority end up dating older guys because they can control them better

>Dated an professional tennis player she was fucking insane
>would scream at me to not touch her than two hours later jump on my dick while I was sleeping. majority end up dating older guys because they can control them better

Sounds like you're a beta nu-male.

>wanting women that look like men

Just fuck a man if that's the case.

of course mr.alpha when you girlfriend starts throwing shit at you. hitting her back is a great plan to show dominance :)

>hitting her back is a great plan to show dominance :)

If you choke her and fuck her like a man this wouldn't be an issue. Instead you put a chastity belt on and watch her get spit roasted by Jamal and Mohammad.

she keeps getting bigger

OP. you're a closeted faggot. That's all there is to it. Veeky Forums girls are one thing, but those roided out sluts look like men.

T.virgin

I'd bet more than 90% of competitive CF women are on dat anavar. they look like NFL receivers.

>Brooke wells is the queen of fit.

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

Reddit gtfo, Chloe is best fridge.

And my penis keeps getting harder.

T. cuckold

Mr. T

>that roidgut

You have a very skewed version of what a real man like. It's ok, I used to be bluepilled by the leftist media too.

That girl you posted looks like an annoying bitch.

Gets distended like the rest of the abdomen, as well as weakness in the pelvic floor and extra laxity in pelvic ligaments.

Yeah, this doesn't look masculine at all.

>impregnate a lesbian
>mfw

virgin detected!

>Implying that flat hgh gutted gear addled fucktard is still fertile
>Implying she's not a violently misandrist lesbian
>Implying she's not a cuntlet

The fuck am I going to do with her?
Kick her in the chest?

HELL NO
There is no such thing as a natty crossfit girl.

Sometimes they tear in half

Im sure Taylor Swift is upset that you dont like her in her million dollar mansion.

That's Taylor swift? I wouldn't know I unplugged myself from that Jewish shit years ago

>couldn't possibly fathom a hot crossfit girl fucking him
>sh-she's probably a lesbian anyways

I lol'd

she's perfect

so by that logic, you should be attracted to this?

no tits, weird body and unattractive. pretty easy to not want to let her anywhere near my dick. she is the queen of average crossfit girl

Shit guys I don't want that to happen to my midsection. Is it from roids or squats and deadlifts?

Isn't crossfit just Strongman marketed towards women and numales?

Her body is hot as fuck you're faggot

disgusting APT

>Listening to m.youtube.com/watch?v=vFbgHPjFYvQ
> filename

tfw 5'2" average korean gf w 225x5 squatrooni usapl approved

The queen of nips

Why eould you want to ruin your life by having children faggot? Have fun never neing able to do anything ever again.

Faggot.

>this whole thread

They can separate if the distention is great enough. Same thing happens to people with extreme beer guts.

i would bang the shit out of her, but pec boobs look really weird shirtless. i wish women like this didnt train chest at all and could maintain some natty tits at that bf%

A goddess, my waifu, and you betas could never appreciate the beauty of that woman or handle her for htat matter. I wanna lift with her so bad then lick the gruel off her panties (post workout)

these women look fucking terrible desu

>Spend time getting to nth level fitness for women
>Still have incredibly shitty posture

It all seems like a problem waiting to happen

honestly brooke wells is a qt3.14

holy fuck I want to die smothered in that ass

Poor Chloe. She can look so good as a model by covering up her torso and just flaunting those long ass legs.

But any other angle is aids;.

>impregnate this
her hormones are so fucked she will never be able to get pregnant

Not really

>Why does it take such a high level of insecurity to make a woman do something that makes her healthy and attractive?
That much exercise and "supplements" does not make you healthier. Most people also don't find them attractive.

Sara Sigmundsdóttir the real queen

can we all please agree that this woman is taking male hormones? look at her brow for god sakes shave her head and her tits... shed be a dude.

that's a man baby

your all just jealous that these women can lift more than u

She looks like shit up close.

Idk

This is what I like

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>>That much exercise and "supplements" does not make you healthier.

Keep telling yourself that fatty.

mate crossfit doesnt even test these girls are all on steroids

Dat clit tho

smash me like a watermelon

I'm mirin her core.

Those bitches don't even take anavar, they don't give a shit about test levels, they shoot straight test Esther

They are literally bigger than any natty male can be at that bf