Do Slayers actually exist? Or are they a myth?

Do Slayers actually exist? Or are they a myth?

I'm pretty sure Buffy is just a TV show and that nothing in it is real, sorry.

>Veeky Forums
Ofc they are real, they did that song...Raining blood?
Great background music for when your gf is having her period

two more guys in the picture. they're just normies.

They exist
To this day whenever I visit the neighborhood where my grandmas live and my parents grew up in I have to hear from the now 50 year old ladies how they all had the hots for my dad
30 years later and they're still obsessed with him man

>that thicc puss one from the left

It was just an anime, not real life.

2 1 4 5 3

I never met one, and in fact had people tell me they think I probably "get all the girls", but we all know the truth if that.
Actually, I had a friend tell me about a guy he knew apparently, who apparently got a shit load of pussy, and he was a baby faced twink, with the personality of a Complete meme nerd. Still baffles me, the only explanation I can think of is that since his sister was probably the hottest girl on our high school, he must've been equally attractive to the girls, so it didn't matter how nerdy he was.

They exist, but they don't post on forums

>you will never have a group of cuties line up like that and wait for you to put your cock in each of them in turn

Just kill me brahs.

5>3>4>1>2

>gf

I can't stand dumb normie shit like this.

which one is 3?

rolling for 9, pretty sure biggest hips.

Roll

3-4 pls

999999 GET

9 or 0 please

lets do this

yes, they absolutely do exist
I find they aren't deserving of as much contempt as they get

rooooooooooooll

Fucking idiots, there's only 3 to choose from. The fuck is this 5 bullshit

rollex

pls not 1-2

7 TO 0 PLEASE

fuckin kek

Roll

sorry butt, 5 4 3 2 1 is the only real answer

dat mixed chick on the left with the full spread lmao

Fuck man, was looking at that too, fucking loooove puffy thic pussies...
Lets turn that into a puffy pussies in Pants thread!

Aight hit me

fuckin hell

That's my shit. Too bad I got 0.

for 3,4

1 or 2 get

pls be 9

roll

9,0 pls Veeky Forums gods.

Leggo

A-atleast not that disgusting 1-2 mulatto
t. /pol/

5,6 roll

rall

rolllll

winman bb

That black girls pussy wide open under that bikini-bottom, just check out the way she spreads her legs. Shes begging for that hard white cock, begging to be fucked into submission, to be filled with white superior seed.

Best post

Why aren't the guys numbered? Not everyone here is heterosexual.

lmao

roll

rollan

pls 3/4 dat thick puss

rolll

Sweeeeee

7 8 9 0 G E T

pls be 9 or 0

This

this better be good

because homos are to lazy to make their own roll pic
roll

tfw you cant get chad

Roll

9!

lets see

Man Laguna blade looks so much worse in the games.

COMMON!

As far as guys who get laid a lot?

YES. They exist.

Buuut they are like 1% of the male population.

The bad news is that due to the amount of girls they fuck, if you are with a 7+ she will have fucked several slayers, and if you get into a relationship with her, she will ALWAYS be comparing you to him, and find you wanting.

Girls have a blind spot in the dating Market. They cannot differentiate between their rental price range, and their buying price range.

Meaning a girl can fuck MUCH more attractive and higher value than she can keep around. So, what she can keep around, even if its the highest value she can "buy", she will always think she could buy better, because she has "rented" better.

She can't, but it leads to very unhappy relationships.

The guys in these pictures are upper normie. The girls are simply not fat. That is exactly what "not fat" girls under 30 look like. We cannot see their faces, but because female faces are more consistent than male faces, the guys look confident enough, we will assume these girls are 7-8ish, possibly higher. Its possible that if one is higher then the attractive guy she has has the capacity to be a slayer, BUT it takes more than looks.

Not to mention the will not not just settle into comfort zone with one girl and not actually try to fuck large numbers of girls.

These seem to be 5 decently aligned in looks younger couples. Girls all stacked up for the "picture". But otherwise just 5 couples on a boat.

Nothing unusual.

rollinnnng

roll

rolllliiingg

roll

God has me

rollerino

roll

Roll

roll

ggg

>The guys in these pictures are upper normie
Cope

those guys are Chads

roll

9 or 0 pls

>do faggy fuckbois actually exist

rolling

That's not cope.

If those guys are Chads then they aren't thaaaat impressive.

Really they look like 1 out of 10. Not fat, look decently athletic.

Too many make the "Chad" seem like he'd be 7ft tall with model tier Jawline and built like a roider as a natty.

Be 5'9" or taller, decent face, not be fat, decent social skills. - is THAT all?

Half of fit only unfixable problem then is the social skills and lack of personality. There gotta be a countless about of guys who are decent looking, not short, who can get into the shape those guys are in within a few months of exercise and reduced calories.

The real issue being lack of personality.

roll

roll for white

Roll since I got no push-ups

rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

rell

you tell me brah

roll

>slayers
>faggy fuckbois
Buttmad incel detected

>38893097
rolling