What keeps you motivated to not go to the shop and buy two pints of ben&jerry and a bag of chips while you are drunk?

What keeps you motivated to not go to the shop and buy two pints of ben&jerry and a bag of chips while you are drunk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWWf1k7reJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, which is why I don't get drunk.
My motivation not to get drunk is that I would buy two pints of Ben&Jerry's and a bag of chips.

My determination to not buy those is founded in my countless excperiences of regret at having done so.

why did she tap the weights and walk away

Because I fucking hate food
I wish I could make gains at 1500 calories a day

Because she was

>t. female Veeky Forums poster

i dont drink.

I'd just have to look at pic related.

This desu

Walking around all day feeling thick, solid, tight is better than a few mins of pleasure eating garbage provides

That shit is expensive, I have food at home

Anyone know this guys height + weight?

Guilt is strong in me. I literally feel like shit physically and mentally if I eat a donut. How I cut out snacks too.

But at this point I don't even crave junk anymore. I'll think it smells good or remember how good it tastes and then move on.

becuz when i go outside my vigilance is always very high and i dnt like to be drunk outside becuse it makes me lose sense of my surroundings nd i cud get raped easier

no doubt.

alcohol erodes you will power. avoid it if you can.

rail some ketamine for a similar effect without the inhibition.

Gold Top. Shit is like 250 calories a pint, and sweetened with Stevia, not sugar.

i get drunk every weekend and eat icecream daily, hate chips though

still look better than Veeky Forums virgins, its 90% genes

Sweets are disgusting

>tfw recently went on a four day binge and was hungover for many days
>shat water for almost a week afterwards
All good now, making good gains again and my deadlift is almost back to what it used to be.

talk shit post split

youtube.com/watch?v=FWWf1k7reJI
this video

Post body

>without the inhibition
you mean disinhibition
also how am i supposed to approach people while inhibited

Just don't fucking drink. It kills gains.

Also who is this? Reconsidering my sexuality right now.

You wake up uber fucking dry next morning thought

Read nietzsche

I need real help

I use lift almost every day, at least 5 times a week, now it's down to once a week and even now I barely want to continue.

What caused this and how the fuck do I get back at it, I lifted for a a year then just stopped then picked it back up for another year, extremely dedicated to nutrition and diet, but now I'm back at losing all interest.

How the hell do you keep yourself going?

>How the hell do you keep yourself going?
self hate

I dropped it once, last year. Now I need to get acceptably fit in three months before I enter into the army so I don't get completely reamed out in basic.

Not being a glutton. How can you eat more than a kilo of ice cream, you fat fuck

fucking this

>two pints of ben&jerry
Added sugars taste disgusting
>and a bag of chips
Nothign wrong with chips iifym
>while you are drunk
I don't drink

You have to want a good physique more than you want to be a piece of shit.

5'11" 75kgs

what the fuck was that girl intending on doing in the rack with a bar that high?