Real talk here Veeky Forums:

Real talk here Veeky Forums:

Is the dating scene dead nowadays?
Are there any girls out there worth a relationship, rather than a fuck n dump?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Infinitely-High_Boyfriend-Factor
youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Are there any girls out there worth a relationship, rather than a fuck n dump?

Yes, lots. But most of them are already in relationships.

I know a perfect girl that would be a perfect girlfriend but she doesnt share the same feelings I have for her, but she gives me hope that there are more like her out there. Probably even better then her

Dating sucks these days. Girls that are 4 won't even look at a guy unless he's at least an 8. I blame Tinder.

Im probably a terrible person to ask but i had a relationship that ended after many years so i was kind of hopeful going into the single market again.
It was terrible, ive met very few single girls during this two year period and ive managed to get laid two times

Seems dating as a straight guy can be explained as follows:
>Somewhat attractive
>Decent personality
>Single
Pick one, in very rare cases two

then i'm fucked i guess? 5 years until 30 and i have yet to have the experience of living with a girl

>This way of thinking
>Waaaahhh... Why cant I get a gf?
>All women are evil sluts

Typical virgin on Veeky Forums and r/redpill.

Grow up!

Like i said, im a terrible person to ask because im not too experienced with girls since ive been single two years and barely met any single chicks

Its a game where the odds are stacked against you, but youve got to understand its like that everywhere
Do you think youre the only one applying for a job? Seeking an apartment? Competing in sports? Applying for college?
Men face competition all the time, its what makes us great and i did oversimplify

I choose to improve myself and hold out hope i find a girl who fits my reasonable demands
I havent had much luck with dating since im not really a hookup person but i imagine it cant be all too difficult to bang girls off tinder if youre somewhat attractive

Also, speaking from experience living with a girl is terrible. Really brings out the worst in them so i wouldnt recommend it

I'm serious here user

Been trying to get back into it these past few months. It's tough. I've had several first dates. Can't get a second date to save my life. It doesn't help that I'm literally borderline aspie, I guess.

Did you try church or christian fellowships?

If you're irreligious i don't know what to tell you. Try coed hobbies/clubs like rockclimbing and see if any girls seem likable and single.

Looking for a girl in your "hobby area" is a meme though user

dunno man, it's like it's getting more difficult the older you get

Yes. I found one.

She was a virgin, good career, kind, charitable, intelligent, modest but with a private kinky side.

but there is a point where a man would just stop trying out of frustration and eventually they just go to festivals to scout out for drunk sluts

>Implying I want a gf

Man if I want someone who cares about me and is loyal I will get a dog, also I have friends to talk to. Fucking Veeky Forums believes all their problems will be solved by a gf, but it wont. Just like lifting doesn't cure autism.

she'll leave you, she'll think she's missing out on stuff it'll happen

Rock climbing gyms are full of hot single chicks, it is insane, i have never seen so many hot single chicks in one place anywhere else.

I dunno
stopped giving a fuck long time ago

Tell me about it, im 29 and its not getting easier
Most girls who seem to show an interest in me are around 20-25 so thats nice but honestly...i cant be arsed with girls

This. A qt3.14 australian girl just came up and started talking to me at the rock climbing gym. Wished I was single for a moment

There are, they're just harder to find because they don't participate in hookup culture at bars, clubs, and apps like tinder. You've got used to having pussy on tap so you got spoiled and forgot what it's like to have to court a good woman. You're going to have to meet them through mutual friends, mutual interests, and dumb luck just like in the good old days. 2/3 of my LTRs were excellent, top tier women, but I didn't meet either through the usual ways you'd meet women nowadays. The first I met through a girl I met in a math club in high school, and the second I met at university orientation. My 2nd LTR wasn't great, but I knew her through an old job I had. You're going to have to work for it and put yourself out there.

Good luck OP, you don't know how great a woman can be until you have a loyal, loving woman at your side who cares for you as much as you care for them.

I found her, otherwise perfect if she didn't have the libido of an 80 year old woman

shit man...

>you don't know how great a woman can be until you have a loyal, loving woman at your side who cares for you as much as you care for them.
she will, no matter how cute or loyal she looks like, leave you for someone else

lots of women stay loyal. lots of couples grow old together. stay bitter and mad.

I genuinely feel bad for men who think this is true. You must be supremely unhappy and lonely.

26 here
milfs seem to like me but I don't dig crusty pussies

Good women are rare. That's just the truth of it.

They are out there.

My point being it gets harder as you get older but younger girls are still up for grabs, however these are fickle as fuck

Listen to this guyIts not gonna be easy but it will be worth it
Dont listen to all the negative mindsets on here because you need to think about where this is coming from

Alot of these >tfw no gf, no pussy
posts are coming from guys who refuse to improve themselves, refuse to socialize or fear rejection
Im working on my issues, i worry about rejection still because of my own past. Its something that I need to get over
Believe in yourself user, all of you

*if given the chance

In my life, I have met two girls that I think would be worth more than a fuck and dump. I've been holding on to one for 4 years now

hahaha i will get the last laugh roflmao

w e w

>This way of thinking
>Waaaahhh... Why cant I get a gf?
>All women are evil sluts

except that's not what he said at all

>WAHHHHHH I CANT KEEP A GIRL
>WAHHH I GOT KEKED

the truth is that the dating scene hasn't changed in the last 30 years, but now you can just come on Veeky Forums and cry about it.

stop blaming your loneliness on your time frame.

>the truth is that the dating scene hasn't changed in the last 30 years

you are retarded

>the truth is that the dating scene hasn't changed in the last 30 years,
[citation needed]

I seriously doubt that the struggles men today face in dating are the same as men 30 years ago did

>the truth is that the dating scene hasn't changed in the last 30 years
seems to you only if you were married for the last 30 years... question is, were you even alive 30 years ago?

how ugly was she?

>You've got used to having pussy on tap so you got spoiled and forgot what it's like to have to court a good woman
I think you might be assuming a lot.

Absolutely not. Just had a fat 31 year old single mom tell me she doesnt want to be "caged" with marriage and homemaking.

She wants to rotate partners and live life her own way, refuses to acknowledge that there's a window to how long she can do this and she's already begun reaching

Doesnt believe Younger women are more attractive than older women. Is grossly overweight, has a kid, believes she's good looking and wants a tall attractive wealthy male and nothing else.

Absolutely entitled and delusional, this is all women. Probably even worse with white women.

There's no point to any of it mate.

You're right I am.
Doesn't change the "fact" that women will leave you. It's not really a fact, but it's in every way the impression I have gotten over the years.

If you're willing to date Asians, first generation Asians in America are usually top tier from my experience.

>Raised in a western environment so they're not weirdos
>Hold traditional values and value family
>Typically very driven, strive to achieve as much as possible. Oriented on having successful careers

Biggest cons are that sometimes they try to drag their family along with them and your son could very easily look like Elliott Roger.

I've met 3 girls like this in the course of a year and all of them were virgins. Took two of their virginities and I'm still dating one of those.

no

i have a dozen girls who would drop whoever they're with right now to date me, its called being attractive

Oddly enough when you have money it's a lot easier to find women.

This

She's also incredibly good looking somehow

No career though because girls this good only exist in high school before they get ruined by adulthood and pop culture.

How do you guys think Zydrunas is holding up? He was injured and didn't compete in WSM this year am I right?

I really don't like Brian and want Z to win his last title before he retires and then the future of the sport has to be Eddie

This applies to first generation Latinos too

Traditional values, strong worth ethic, usually less intelligent than asians unfortunately, but if you found an intelligent one stay with her because conservative latino women are loyal and loving as all fucking hell and make perfect wives

oops wrong thread

I agree, except I think the western environment does make you a weirdo.

Eh, I said that because if they are raised in a western country they are used to seeing white people and know what western lifestyles are like.

A lot of normal eastern folks, particularly in china, kinda get amazed when they see white men. You marry them and bring them back to America and suddenly there's white men everywhere and they can live the western lifestyle without you anymore, meaning they're more liable to divorce and or cheating. It's bad if the only reason you can marry a foreign girl is because you're a novelty. Especially if you're no longer a novelty when you move.

You have no idea.

I used to believe otherwise, you know, up until the people who seem most loyal betrayed me. But the reality is that friends, lovers, even immediate family members have been back stabbing eachother for their own personal gain since the begining of history and I have no reason to believe that's going to change. Humans in general are worthless.

so die then bro what the fuck.

or are you so apathetic that after all this droning on about muh nihilism muh humans r garbage you don't even have the fortitude to opt out and kill yourself?

truly pathetic my man.

Of course there are.
They're all over 27 after jumping on 100 cocks and deciding to try and find the "one".

sonichu.com/cwcki/Infinitely-High_Boyfriend-Factor

>the truth is that the dating scene hasn't changed in the last 30 year
This is so wrong it hurts.

I lived with my ex of 2 years for 6 months

>she always ate my food
>used my soaps/shampoos
>never cleaned
>always left the blender dirty every day
>bitched about me not spending time with her when i'd come home after working 10 hours and get on my ps4
>ended after i caught her texting some guy about coming over
>threw her phone outside as far as i could
>told her never contact me again
>tfw that was 6 months ago

This. Every time I think I can trust someone to at least try and be a decent person, they just prove me wrong.

I don't bother anymore because I don't know how to bother.

Let me explain

It took me until I was 23 to remove myself from NEET living and, now that I work and incorporate fitness into my life, I have zero clue as to how I would involve 'love' in my life in any capacity. Despite being healthier and in good shape, I'm still an autist.

I'm generally too busy, and I missed the boat on dating as a teen, so I'm not sure how I would now. I'm more than ready to die alone.

Outside of throwing her phone, much respect.
Keep on mate.

I started talking to this girl at my work and I heard from a coworker she really likes me. So I was going to ask her out one day and creeped on her facebook to see if she had a bf and she did so I started distancing myself emotionally. It's been about a month and we still talk alot but I creeped on her again a couple days ago and saw shes single now.

I didn't want to cuck some guy so I backed off but I assume she broke up with him for me.

What do I do here?

Coffee date. See how you feel about her when you interact with her outside of work. Plus not very expensive nor is there a high chance she will flake.

you're right i should've given her the phone and asked her nicely to leave

>not treating whores the way they should be treated

How far was as far as you could?

Yeah it's worth it. There's a lot of shit to wake through, but they're out there.

They have their own shit too, by the way. A healthy relationship requires love, support, and communication from both parties.

Don't listen to that fag, hoe doesn't deserve respect.

This.

Social media has killed all dating stuff. When girls can post their monotonous pictures and bullshit on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and get tons of likes and OMG GIRL YOU ARE SO HOT and thirsty guys commenting, and they can go on Tinder where the thirst kings on there swipe on everyone, what do you expect?

Guys a shut-in virgin but the concept of dating really confuses me.

Like, I understand that probably most girls high school and in college are probably single. But it seems like in the real world, pretty much all girls are in a relationship to some extent, but if that's the case, then why are so many guys single?

Like, no girls are single, but TONS of guys are?

Just because people are garbage doesn't mean existence is. Lots of great shit worth living for and experiencing. People are vile things though.
Not even that user.

Jesus, you're me, but I'm just starting to get in shape.

>but I assume she broke up with him for me.
Trust me, don't make that assumption.

Plus, half latino boys just look like tan white people a lot of the time, so no hapa murder spree sons.

Are you niggers ready for some major fucking feels?
>In college, Veeky Forums and pretty sociable. Met qt who i really liked
>sob story yada yada get depressed and bail out, lay in bed literally all day and get fat (50 FUCKING POUNDS GAINED) for a year.
>Go to coding bootcamp, get job as web dev.
>move to city close to college town
>Friend sends me this message about how he talked to qt
JUST. She's gf material senpai. Ive lost 25 of the pounds, once i finish off the other half Im going for gold

>Is the dating scene dead nowadays?
It's dead due to social media giving women inflated egos and unrealistic expectations only few men can uphold.

bruh good feels

She's over you now tho. Girls move on much faster than guys.

Why not just go on dates with qts and fuck them too?

Go out and have fun with girls you can have fun with, fuck, continue fucking, maybe have a relationship if that's what you want, if not and she does peace out and move on to another one, continue improving yourself.

You think about this shit too much.

I've been extremely discouraged because any girl I talk to is talking to five other guys. I can't tell the difference between genuine interest and validation seeking.
I've asked this girl out for a second date but she hasn't responded. Have to force myself to wait a few days between seeing and messaging her so I don't seem desperate.

If she doesn't respond within a day, don't send her another one.
Just drop all contact.

If she was interested she'd have contacted you back ASAP.

She sent a snapchat right after so I know she saw it.
It's too bad. She seemed really nice.

Desirable girls are actually in relationships, particularly ones that display wife-like qualities
A lot of attractive women are single but will say they have boyfriends to reject you without flat out saying it

28 and I feel the same way. Most girls who show interest in me are like around 19 or 20, but we're just so different in terms of values. I don't even have any social media.

Don't let this make you bitter understand that most guys go through this. Dating and romance is a game and its just bad luck that you were born a male. You and your peers were spawned with natural handicaps in this game. Sperm is cheap and wombs are not. Our evolutionary history was developed around this fact

Fairly reasonable resonse desu, senpai. He could have just beat her.

>peepee house

Just turned 29. Bitches ain't shit at this point. I've dated cuties and fucked a few heffers back in my DYEL days.

There is a funny thing going on with women and people in general. They don't give a fuck about you. They're not loyal, they won't mire your gains after a while, and they won't spot your squat. Every relationship eventually turns into shit. "You don't take me out anymore", "You don't make my protein shake in the morning", "lets move in together", "pay attention to me!!! please respond"

Who the fuck has time for this shit.

You as a man need to dissasociate happiness with women, sure they're fun to hang out with and put your dick in there and chat up some bantz but thats really about it.

Focus on yourself, the gainz, stacking cash. Fuck the hoes. We're all going to make it.

>but I assume she broke up with him for me
Holy shit the delusion.

Can anyone else confirm this that dating gets better as you get older and more successful?
Im 29 and so far ive noticed none of these things that this article claims "should" happen to guys in my position

Seems like after 25 most women either are in a commited relationship since many years back or dissapear completly

here's the thing boyos.

Traditionally wives are younger than their husbands, my grandparents were 10 years apart and married at 20/30 respectively, my parents were 6 years apparent and married in their 30's, all these dudes in here and myself included are probably mid-late 20's, yeah sure in about 5 years or so the women your age will be dried up and bitter from all the bad roads they've been down but they won't be the women you would want anyway, why bang some 32 year old dried up fucking ex-cheerleader-turned-cumdump when you could easily grab yourself a nice 23/24 year old, university educated, lively and adventurous sweetheart with the world ahead of her?

There's nothing wrong with an older woman who has her own career and already explored the world

youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k

The correct term is pump n dump

serious question

If I want a quality gf, should I just continue improving myself, like going to the gym, studying in the libary, etc. and one day I will meet her randomly, or should I activley search fo a girl on events?

How did you meet your gf? was it random or did you aproach 10 girls until one was good?

I feel like chasing girls is pretty "beta" because you throw away your limited time on earth just to meet a fucking bitch

Fucking A man that is the life for me.

Well, the type of guy's they described have good jobs and education, and are most likely somewhat fit. They mentionned a barrister, an engineer. What do you do? Are you Veeky Forums and/or working on it?

You have to put in the time to get what you want. You also have to expect rejection.

You have to put effort into looking for girls where it be doing hobbies where you could meet them, online dating, going to bars etc. Girls rarely approach, you have to do everything.

holy shit balls my thread is still up nice

how are dating apps destroying todays dating economy, anons?

average girls think they are more attractive than they actual are since they get so much attention