Getting Veeky Forums didnt help one bit

got rejected by a 32 year old woman with three kids to two different dads today

>go to shitty job fair
>full of muslims and fat old women
>see one cutie (by comparison)
>*ok time to work some game*
>"hey, shouldnt you be modelling lingerie in Italy?'
>she laughs. cute girl, but very dopey, could literally tell her my dog could talk and she'd be like "wow really"
>after shitty jobs fair manage to get her alone, get the same bus together
>get her to open up, she tells me about her dad dying and shit
>tells me she just watches netflix when her kids are in bed, tells me about her favourite show
>"maybe we could watch netflix together, ill bring pizza, whats your number"
>oh... i... erm... i have kids and they need to be in bed so i cant give you my number. you can have my facebook though
>all that work for nothing, im just staring ahead like a moron
>ohh ok well maybe we could still meet up
>"maybe. ok gotta go bye"

didnt even get any info/ interviews at the fair.

What a wonderful blog post, thanks for sharing.

Sharing the same bus....

She wants to get off that bus, you idiot.

Jacked and poor is still poor.

Not a single fucking person here cares that you struck out with some random chick.
Go out and endlessly hit on attractive-average women your age and don't stop till you pull some ass.

The fuck are you even doing?
Wasting our precious time and your own goddamned time with this bullshit.
It was her loss, forget her, move on.

Got no game

Got no money

Your in good physical shape... you think all she is looking for us a decent specimen to fuck?

Again no job, riding bus, no game either

>i put X amount of effort in and now you owe me sex
>WAHHHHHH
You might be older but FUCK you sound like a highschool fedora lord

>I dodged a massive fucking bullet today

That's terrific, OP. Good job.

Maybe you just have a shitty personality....

>be 6 ft tall
>fuck slit
>she tells me "the main reason I fucked you is because you're tall"
If I put on some muscle I'll be slamming pussy on the reg

*slut

gr8 post op, better luck next time
tip - try saying m'lady that will get her w e t

cool dude

She already has two kids, she doesn't want more fit chad semen.
She wants a middle management guy with a car.

this lol. she's already been tricked by a handsome deadbeat obviously. She wants stability now.

Nah she wants trashy dudes

If I were a single mother and I had just met you, then I wouldn't give you my personal phone number. She's not looking to hook up, dipshit. She has KIDS. She needs a mature male, not another kid. Also, she probably assumed you're poor since you were at a job fair.

>taking the bus
>hitting on a 32 year old woman who still takes the bus

There's your mistake. How old are you? Must feel shitty. That's just one broad. There are plenty more.

you're a loser

>i put X amount of effort in and now you owe me sex

I wish the "men think effort means they're owed sex" meme would just die. OP isn't mad because he didn't get sex he was "deserved". He's sad because he hasn't improved himself to a point where that's recognized by someone else.

Does it involve effort to become a better person? Yes. But that doesn't mean his effort is solely for sex. Nor does it mean that the effort equates to an expectation of sex. It just means OP wishes things were different. And at the end of the day, who doesn't wish that?

At least you asked a girl out. I'm too much of a bitch to do it.

>hitting on 32 year old women.

Why?

Don't hit on women past 30.

A 32 year old woman with kids is looking for a provider, not a one night stand with a dude who rides the bus.

was she a muslim?

>got rejected by a 32 year old woman with three kids to two different dads today
good, you dodged a fucking terrible situation

If I could just eat this ass and pussy all day every day for the rest of my life I would be happy. I don't need anything else.

Lol under average in the Netherlands. Fucking manlet Counties

>pussy
thats a man, man

dick or gtfo

>oh... i... erm... i have kids and they need to be in bed so i cant give you my number. you can have my facebook though

You should have said, "That's okay, it was nice meeting you anyway" Then go do your own thing like diddle your phone or whatever you people do

Is this a bad feel I dont go out of my way for 30somethings but god fucking damn it I'm losing my mind recently. they all workout and most of these big city love to party socialites around my age dont

>go to shitty job fair
>after shitty jobs fair manage to get her alone, get the same bus together
cashlets, when will they learn?

>go to grocery store with my work attire sans suit jacket
>single moms eye fuck the shit outta me while I pick out my stuff
>moms stare me down as they watch me get onto my 15' Alfa Romeo 4C
>people sometimes walk up to me and try and make small talk
>a couple of times I've come back to someone leaving their number on my car

You did good man, there could be dozens of personal reasons on her side that would prevent her from saying yes. I've been with 20 women this year but had these small talks/date attempts about 100 times.

>I've been with 20 women this year but had these small talks/date attempts about 100 times.
>20% success ratio
kek

How do you know they are over 30? A 30yo could look 25 or 40. There is no way to tell.

>neet
>spotted an uggo
>uses shit line
>bus
>three kids

This is the most pathetic green text of a beta trying to alpha I've ever seen.

You disgust me.

>can never get strong enough to lift your excuses

shut up, slave

>king of manlets claiming he's tall

poorfag, are you mad you didn't try in school and didn't get a good degree?

/thread

Go out every fucking night/day

Do not stop until you get what you want

Repeat.

>taking the bus
>favourite
>muslims everywhere

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I seriously can't imagine being a britcuck like op loooooool

Neck urself

>A 30yo could look 25

THIS IS MY BODY

Post of the year. Pithy and rich. Well done, Sir!

ops a pathetic loser lol

gross
your nipples resemble overcooked fucking peperonnis die

I'm 6'1" and going to study in China for 5 years. If we follow your logic i'd be fucking drowning in asian pussy mate... i hope.

> 32 year old woman with three kids to two different dads today
atleast she's leaned her lesson and she pretty much helped you dodge a fucking trans-oceanic nuclear missile OP, ya should be glad.

>6 ft (= 182.880 cm)
>tall
Where the hell do you live?

>Lowering yourself to a post-wall degenerate
For gods sake user, you don't want to contribute to women's fucked standards.

If shit like this goes on we will all be fighting for downies in a couple of years.

>be 6'1
>okay shape
>at least 5/10 shape
>get absolutely nothing

Be 27
Job, apartment, car, no kids
No gf
Swimming in money
Can hang out as late as i want, can do whatever the fuck i want any time of the day
Go to the beach and sloots mirin my gains

OP don't be a faggot, get a job and focus on you, bad women are gains goblins and with kids they'll slow you down, fuck that

top kek

>alfa romeo 4c
>car literally looks worse than equivalent priced cars like BMWs, Audis and even Skylines
no one is putting their number on your car

DYEL FAGGOT

not op but

you guys must be ugly or something im literally a 6'1 college student who works at fucking starbucks and i get so much pussy lmao

it's so funny to me b/c i always feel like what Veeky Forums means when they describe a tyrone or chad.

ahahaha not that dude but 4cs are gorgeous. Also alfa has been out of the market so long, in the US they seem super exotic and expensive. Sloots don't know shit about cars, none of them know you can get on efor like 70k. Same with Maseratis, you can lease a fucking Quadraporte for like $550/mo, cheap as hell, girls will think think they are Aston Martin/McLaren level tho

It has a sports car look and an unheard of Italian name

what more could a slut ask for?

>Go out and endlessly hit on attractive-average women your age and don't stop till you pull some ass.
Don't do this. You'll strike out repeatedly, get demoralized because of it, and may get a reputation as that desperate guy that constantly hits on people. Choose carefully.

a used lotus would trick 99.99% of women.

You gotta be white no exceptions

Lotuses are fucking crazy

>uncle is a defendant but he gets the actual criminals not petty bullshit like shoplifting
>some older man comes to uncle to get his son out of jail
>find out older guy is connected to some shady shit so uncle increases the price as well as half up front
>doesn't have the money on hand so uses collateral instead
>a trailer comes the next day with a sparkling clean as hell Lotus and gets dropped off
>his kids already all over it wanting to have it
>my mom is his favorite and said she wanted it for me ...he gives it to her
>drive it once and realize this is a dangerous fucking vehicle
>before we can get a trailer to move it to our home (no plates) his kids crash it down the street into a fucking pole

Fucking shame

wrong as long as you aren't black or dark as fuck you can get easy asian pussy in any of the big three Jap/Korea/China.

If you are having a hard time in the city getting pussy just go out to the country side. I shit you not mothers and grandmothers will be cooking you food daily while throwing their daughters/grand daughters at you