Trying to deny this is the greatest physique achieved by any human being who ever lived

>Trying to deny this is the greatest physique achieved by any human being who ever lived

It takes a special kind of contrarian to do that. This is perfection. Greek ideals of perfection fall short of this.

>Inb4 "WELL I LIKE ZYZZ BETTER"
You can have your own wrong opinion, brah. It's ok.

Wonder what Arnie would have looked like natty.

do you touch yourself to arnie?

Probably like Zyzz. That's achievable natty, it just takes a fuck ton of effort and dedication. Which Arnie had.

No.

ok

mentzer had better abs and legs

Hail to the king. Honestly....they all fall short of his physique and overall life accomplishments. Mr. Universe so many times, movie star, governor of one of the most populous states (also dem, and he is rep), married into American royalty, still such a boss when it comes to being a man and connecting with fans.

Dude is legit. He defines the golden age. I don't mean to be all up on his nuts but.....like....he really accomplished everything.

It'd take the average Joe five life times to accomplish what he did in a single one. Can't even pronounce California and he becomes governor.

I watched Bill Burr's skit too.

lmao ur retarded if you think you can get that natty, Zyzz yes to a certain point but even he went past that near the end

hahahahahahahahahah Where'd ya come up with that faggot?

Shame his kids all turned out small except the mexican one who turned into a Pillarman

100% agree. No one approaches Numero Uno.

did you see the one where he said there was an epidemic of gold digging whores? dude fucking killed it

Sad that no matter how much gains you make, you'll still fuck dogs and skellets. Common woman will never be our leauge.

The guy is truly Veeky Forums

But shittier chest

Like he was at 20/21.
He got a fucking boost at mid 21.
I guess this is where he started roiding.

She probably looked alright 20 years ago. Mexican women age terribly

>Mexican womanlet
>With that face
>EVER looking fine
C'mon bro.

>She probably looked alright 20 years ago
one thing is sure, he didn't lift for sloots.

you're a retard and you misread his post

but .... why ?

yerh arnie was bigger but steve reeves aesthetics are pretty much it

Suppose it was love?

H I G H T

I

G

H

T

>not Zane
too big, wouldn't bang

Manlet cunt.

Jelly?

Still the best aesthetics evar. Didn't have Arnolds size, but when you look that good who needs size.

>Manlets
>Thinking there's a "TOO BIG" for a man

no zyzz was juiced to fuk on tren and test , clen, t3 etc etc
he would of looked ok but nothing special.

unaesthetic manlet 2bh

Reg Park is better imo.

Arnold might have been bigger but he learned everything from Park who pretty much figured out modern weight lifting on his own.

Busy man, high test, he does not choose, he just follows the dick to the nearest damp hole

dub dubs confirm

Greeks would have looked down upon a body like this, it's not aesthetic at all, his chest looks laughably big

Greeks couldn't have imagined a human chest would go that far. I studied Ancient Greeks, they wouldn't dare go beyond the human limit because of hybris.

If they knew man could eventually, somehow, reach this far, they would've idolised him. Quit talking shit, dumbass.

You're full of shit.
Greeks of all people would worship him as Heracles reborn, or would just call him another son of Zeus

Delts too small in proprtion to chest. Shit tier

>would of
good to know that nothing you think matters.

his chest is too big he would look ridiculous in a shirt

>Having no pecs
It's always chestlets criticising Arnie's god tier pecs.

>Hercales

???

For you

I love Billy red balls but this did make me kek.

You know it's a good one of these when you hear the voice in your head

>my gf doesn't find him attractive

Should I dump her?

Not unless you look like Arnold

that is not an ancient fucking statue and its not even greek you idiot.
oh you studied it huh? arnold is not humanly achievable, he is hybris personified with that body.

>that is not an ancient fucking statue and its not even greek you idiot.

>The Farnese Hercules is an ancient statue of Hercules, probably an enlarged copy made in the early third century AD and signed by Glykon, who is otherwise unknown; the name is Greek but he may have worked in Rome. Like much Ancient Roman sculpture it is a copy or version of a much older Greek original that was well-known, in this case an original by Lysippos (or one of his circle) that would have been made in the fourth century BC. The enlarged copy was made for the Baths of Caracalla in Rome (dedicated in 216 AD), where the statue was recovered in 1546, and is now in the Museo Archeologico Nazionale in Naples. The heroically-scaled Hercules is one of the most famous sculptures of antiquity, and has fixed the image of the mythic hero in the European imagination.

>Like much Ancient Roman sculpture it is a copy or version of a much older Greek original that was well-known, in this case an original by Lysippos (or one of his circle) that would have been made in the fourth century BC.

>fourth century BC.

your picture is obviously a replica

Yes, it's the one in Neapolitan museum, because its in much better state, and its much larger. It's still done in 3AD in rome by a greek.

And the fact that it shows, what kind of body Ancient Greeks believed to be demigod level still stands

sorry for calling you a fool, but still that is not even close to arnold

np mate

I dunno, Arnie has that trapezoid torso and pecs, but this statue has better legs and just look at that middle section.

All greeks were into functional strength, being soldiers and rowers, so legs were important to them.

I still think that if someone teleported Arnie in prime in time to Ancient Greece he would be called a new son of Zeus and shown around

Honestly think Serge had a better physique in 75 and Arnold won through personality and popularity at that point.

Zane also looked great but he was a manlet so that's like -5 points.

she's Guatemalan. The difference is marginal. But there is a difference.

yeah but arnie was and is a full blown roider, if the ancient greeks had the same gear I bet they wouldve done better

Shitty delt:arm ratio
Subpar shoulder:waist ratio.
Bicep look like meat balloons, grossly overdeveloped

Artemus dolgin would be ideal, if only he had a better delt:arm ratio (which he USED to have before he overdeveloped his arms like every other IFBB pro -pic related)
Other than that his physique is perfect

I legitimately, unironically think jeff seid has a better physique than arnold.
I think if you all didn't hate joff for his garbage-tier personality/charisma you might agree with me

Forgot pic

And here he is currently without the glorious delt:arm ratio of his past

quite possible

Damn I wish we had ancient physique/ fitness culture today

With modern medical knowledge and development is pharmaceuticals just imagine the world if 95% of male population was lifters

>zyzz
you mean he would have looked like a skinny pinoy monkey fuck boy? I doubt it

I dont understand the obsession with shoulder to waist ratio, to a certain degree the tapered look is desirable but when i see these freaks with huge shoulders and tiny waists I cant help but feel that they look cartoonish... Like something a 30 year old autistic gay man would draw on deviant art.
A thicker waist gives off an air of power and strength imo

His bicep are good, but man are his tricep over developed as fuck. I have that problem too. Can't get my delts to grow without my tricep growing along with it.

I will never get aesthetic ;_;

>T.fatfuck deltlet

>muh core
>muh fridge mode
Kys

Im not fat although my delts arent anything special. Im not saying broad shoulders dont look good, Im saying that they look ridiculous when coupled with an overly slim waist

Go jack off to a picture of lenny.
This here thread is for cookie-cutter twinks

Youre saying this isnt the ideal male form?

>that shoulder to waist ratio

Why

Looks like shit

Why do people roid just to look like trash

*stomach vacuums*

>steve reeves
>natty
Kek
Also he looks like dogshit
Like 11-12% bf and ZERO deltoid mass

This fake natty blows that fake natty out of the fucking water

Clearly not. Much worse delt:arm ratio than artemus dolgin of old

I never said he was natty, but he knows how to make an aesthetic body, unlike Sadik.

That guy you posted doesn't look that good, Reeves looks leagues more aesthetic honestly. You can barely tell what the guy you posted looks like, for all I know he doesn't even squat.

its kinobody (greg oghalagar) and he literally doesnt squat

Fuck that roiding shill faggot

>reeves has a better body than keyknow
Best be trolling, nigger
Technically he does weighted pistol squats.
But outside of semantics, no he doesnt squat.
But i can understand and almost empathize with him not squatting.
What i find truly egregious is that he doesn't hip thrust.

I'd fuck a tree with a wig on 700mg tren

Could you please stop promoting this roiding shill fag?

Your dude has no obliques and disproportionate shoulders. Reeves looked better.

>tfw non-whites try to spell "gallagher"

I am not advocating anything about him. Just discussing physiques. Calm your autism.
You are delusional
Literally better obliques than steve, and his delts are fully symmetrical

lel, fucking retard

If you think he roids you're an idiot. His physique is not even close to the natty limit

>overdeveloped, disporpotinate chest and arms means you are the most aesthetic

lol faggot pls go

Okay, then post your body. Show what is possible with the natty limit since you obviously know.

Merely posting him promotes him. Re-posting gets fame. That is the foundation of viral marketing. Which is what his shill strategy has been based on all along.

You are retarded.

Nobody pre steroids had delts like that ever.
Never ever.
He says "just ohp 1.25x your bw and you will have delts like me"
Except that is BULLSHIT.

Sigmund klein pressed 221lb at a weight of 145lb (turbomanlet) and his deltoids were not NEARLY as strong.

The sigmund klein challenge is bodyweight dumbbell clean and press for 7 reps.

Kino is too weak to do that.
But he has bigger delts?

Hmmmmmm...

He had overdeveloped, disproportionate arms lmao.

Shitty delt:arm ratio.

Artemus dolgin remains superior

Agreed, Zane looked like a greek statue. Aesthetic as fuck

Arnie's chest is too big

>just merely posting his visage on Veeky Forums brings him fame and money!!1!
Even if I thought that were true I wouldn't give a fuck.
Go be autismo elsewhere, we talking physiques over here

>He is hybris personified
>Not humanly achievable
He achieved the fuck out of it, didn't he?

>BUT MUH NATTY
Who gives a fuck, you goof? He still had to put in the work, he still had to do 25x25 reps for his legs every fucking day, he still had to lift for years to achieve it. He's the peak of masculine aesthetics.

I meant his shoulders are disproportionately big compared to the rest of him.

You are unaesthetic as fuark mate.

Delts are literally the key to aesthetics, followed by lats and chest

>key = disproportionately big
kino pls go