Do Asian women like big muscles?

do Asian women like big muscles?

I've become completely unattracted to white women, on account of them all being degenerate, aids infested roastie whores. Asians instead are redpilled, shy hard workers who hate googles.

What figure do Asian women like?

money

I've heard that in Japan, a big guy is considered an uncultured, dumb brute. And women prefer a slimmer figure.
But perhaps this is projection of their weak, low T male population.

usually 6-figures, even then they might be picky. If you make 7 figures though, they'll pretty much do anything you want

doesn't matter as long as your wallet is fat.
In asian cultures jacked dudes with big mooscles are seen as a sign of homosexuality. Just watch the dudes in those zipperhead music videos to get an idea of what they like,
ottermode (max muscle youd want is fight club brad pitt)

All the good men died in the war

This is twice as true in Yurocuck land

Why are you being so mean to Asian women? :( You'll never marry us. You'll only use us for casual sex and dump us when you've sewn your oats and ready to settle down with Stacy

>shy hard workers who hate googles

t. insecure white beta

hello cheekie

>I've become completely unattracted to white women, on account of them all being degenerate, aids infested roastie whores. Asians instead are redpilled, shy hard workers who hate googles

yes, yes!

lets just fuck the whores that will claim rape, get pregnant by a nigger, say the baby is ours, then fuck our entire life up!

> good goyim, don't marry a white woman and have a family
> only we stoooopid Jews will do that, we are so silly :^)
> sigh, I suppose we'll take your single white women and convert them to Judaism

t. Ivanka Trump's husband

/pol/ is weird

Which Asian women?
Cause..
You know there are a FUCK TON of them.
And they do not like each other for the most part so what their women will like will change based on a lot of factors.

>what figure to Asian women like?

Same as any other women, six figure

i fucking love asian girls, too bad we have almost none where i live

How much do I have to lift to buy an Kazakh gf?

big guy yes
ottermode is what they want
ottermode is like fits zyzz to them

I literally don't understand all this obsession with her
she is average at best there is nothing special about her

big muscles is a sign of manual labor
meaning you work in the fields and is a peasant
also explains why most asians hate niggers
>dark skin
>tanned

i think it's even worse than that in japan. the stereotype is that bodybuilders/big guys4u are homosexual.

i think gym culture is becoming a bigger thing in Korea and china. their economies have boomed for several decades now and the availability of food means they can actually get bigger. not so sure about jungle asians.

>do Asian women like big muscles?
Yes, but only if they aren't on niggers

Asians HATE niggers

>b-but I have this one isolated example

Yeah no, statistically the rarest couple

>do [x] women like big muscles?
Yes.

where you live? in america the assimilated asians or ones who are 2nd gen+ immigrants usually have similar tastes to the dominant ethnicity of where they live (so usually white, sometimes black).

asians in asian or international students or recent immigrants to america generally prefer skinny, Veeky Forums type dudes.

> completely unattracted to white women

WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU FUCKED A WOMAN

You're responsible for the fuck up of your own women, fix it. Dont rek another race with that shit.

I have never bothered because of the lack of attraction.

Australia, so basically the same applies as in America I guess.

But the 2nd generation Asians here are all whores. I need a nice international student gf, but I'm not sure if big muscles is a turn off for them

Never

Women love big muscles and even nore so when they say they dont

Shut the fuck up, I will fight you in real life, kid.

I had a bit of yellow fever for awhile but it went away.

It depends on the woman. Some like big muscles and some don't.

How big? A friend was told that girls would think he and I were homosexual, because we had muscle, but it was the complete opposite. In fact, both guys and girls admired our muscle. Mind you we weren't huge at the time, but we weren't lean twig mode, either.

You do know that actual cuckolding is very rare, somewhere around 1% in the West, and cases where the other guy is black is much much rarer?

i know wtf, all the jewbs taking white women, especially blond bimbo type
half the jews in my family marry white sluts but then they think they are white too

this picture didn't help I'm sure

Yeah it goes away when you realize really hot Asian girls are as rare as really hot black girls aka almost non-existent

>wants a gf who cant communicate with you properly

The Americanized ones in California sure do :)

those are all whores

Whatever trend that goes on in the west hits Korea like 6 months later. Health/fitness shit is boomin in Korea, probably influnced by instagram.

They're pretty much endorsing squats and protein powders on their variety shows now.

this rofl

OP is a virgin who thinks he'll have a chance with asians after he was rejected by white girls

c'mon breh...

Asian women are dtf if you're not fugly. The people who claim you need money are omega cucks. I banged at least a dozen while making less than 20k/year in my early 20s

Koreans are actually huge kinky sluts in the bedroom

I love it

>Angry white grill

bring it on kiddo
I'm not a girl tho

>tfw no filipina GF

they just want someone with a good job

6 figures.

>>>>why would you want that

tfw no high test asian gf

I dont understand yellow fever at all, only girls im attracted to are white girls.
I mean sure many are toxic as fuck and lead an unhealthy life style but holy shit they are good looking

I mean if personality was key to relationships and attraction didnt matter at all you might aswell fuck another man

they like money. being white helps a lot too

>if personality was key to relationships and attraction didnt matter at all you might aswell fuck another man

hi

oh my sweet fuck

DAMN homie, what you fusta do with all that tho??

>What figure do Asian women like?

6 and up

Don't put them on a pedestal beo. Hoes ain't shit all around the world.

Yeah right, YOU made the choice...

I agree. She's painfully plain

>asians instead are redpilled, shy hard workers who hate googles

1. ching chings are the second most democrat leaning group in America after blacks. they are even more likely to vote democrat than jews or hispaniards or muslims. that's the exact opposite of red pilled

2. ching chongs hate physical labor because dey so razy.

3. no idea what a google is.

4. dey ugly.

5. they put out less than whites or blacks.

6. they don't know how to have sex and are boring.

7. their family WILL hate the fuck out of you.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT STRATEGY FOR GETTING NON-WHITE FEMALES

1. Rank the easiest bitches to get by race.

2. Rank which bitches are the most willing to do shit in bed by race.

3. Rank which races of guys each race of bitch responds to best.

4. Rank how often bitches put out by race.

5. List characteristics of each race of bitches.

She has a bung eye

>What figure do Asian women like?
6 figures user

Australian. Lost my virginity to a qt3.14 Viet international student. Be jelly.

They're Muzzies.

>the stereotype is that bodybuilders/big guys4u are homosexual.
hahaha. yeah. that's just a stereotype guys, right? hahahaha.... haha........ ......ha. no butt stuff here... hahahaha. ladies only... hahahaha

...hahahaha...........
..hah

desu asians in western countries often are really stuck up bitches if they're not superugly

I never understood the yellow fever thing. They seem so formless and boyish physically.

They're far less annoying than wite wimminz though, so that's a plus.

> roastie

Back to /r9k/ with you.

>asian with ass

aww ye-

>womens studies

Azns are very conservative, that's what makes them annoying.

Wait a year or two and then they'll force you to be the breadwinner while declaring their own independency too duo to westernization.

One big clusterfuck, they'll turn you into a cuck.

I speak out of experience.

Good goy! Have lots and lots of babies with the Orientals! White + Asian master race, am I right? Breed your filthy colored eyes out of existence! Yes yes!

>t. insecure white beta
>t. Ivanka Trump's husband

Hey, what's this t. stuff? Besides hard to google.

BS

Who the fuck cares what color the eyes are if they have glorious non marxist western values though?

>lets just fuck the whores that will claim rape, get pregnant by a nigger, say the baby is ours, then fuck our entire life up!
Since the vast majority of people aren't insecure beta cucks, this shit won't happen to them. You are the problem for being such a failure of a man, not Stacey.

Asians tend to go for the "has lots of money" bodytype.

Just like any girl, they say they want a slim twink ottermode, but will drop their panties at the sight of a tall muscular hunk IRL

blax are easy as fuck and will do any crazy shit you ask

pubes like a brillo pad tho

oi, where in Brisbane do you live - I want to fuck your gf (same user as last time).

it's Finnish for "my references are"

> Greenland has a population of 200,000
t. encyclopedia

I'm guessing Greenland's population

I dated asian for a while. Dated several, then spent 2 years living with one. Realised there is nothing majorly different about them than any other women.

They are just as bitchy, petty, and materialism obsessed as white girls, and not any more loyal.

The only difference is the "saving face" cultural thing, which doesnt prevent these behaviors, so much as pressure the girls into not revealing them in public.

Whats worse is that actually doing bad stuff (like cheating, or uncouth personality traits) isnt seen as bad, so much as getting caught. In their minds something is only bad if they get caught and it becomes public.

In public, oh yeah. Cute, coy, shy little adorable eastern flowers.

Get home and the door closes?

Just another woman, with all the joys and heartache that any member of that gender brings to the table.

Dated asian extensivley.

This man is correct. Any money you make is both of yours, any money she makes is hers.

She will constantly pressure you to live up to trends and stereotypes too. Tell you what to wear, how to act, what music or movies to like.

You have to like all of her friends, and make all of them like you, even if it means sociopathically acting like different people in different groups.

Your friends must be approved, and she might not cheat on you, but she will constantly threaten to whenever she doesnt get her way.
(Dated 6 asians, 1 for two years whom I lived with)

They will make you just as miserable as any white girl, just in different ways.

Fuck seriously dating for race, just find a nice woman.

but you said you got it from an encyclopedia

why would you lie to us?

nigga please, I haven't touched a paper encyclopedia since I was 8

those were the good ol' days. Looking up info in the 30-volume Encyclopedia Britannica. Back then Infoplease was still the #1 source of valid facts

Money and abs.

Nothing else matters.

Hey bby xoxo

Brehh encyclopedia was teh shit

GOOD GOYS BREED WITH NON WHITES

ASIANS ARE YOUR FRIENDS NOT LIKE NEGROS AT ALL

MAKE MORE ELLIOT RODGERS

MAKE LESS WHITE CHILDREN

HERES A SHEKEL

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

back to /pol/ you cuck

i.e I am an ugly white trash faggot that nobody wants, so I attempt to pick up women who want me for a green card.

Literally kill yourself

That's actually cute as fuck

They know. Shut them down

CAUTION WET FLOOR

>all this qts in one place

I'm being rused here

That is not cute, that is retarded. There is a trend in the east asian countries, where the girls put on the act of being innocent and "stupid". Downgrading your self because of the way society says you should act.
fucking degenerates

some wrote the clichè anime characters in an edit
was fun