or
>females lifting weights but only doing 10 to 20 lb,

I get your meaning but
>that guy
>proper form
Pick one

Theyre hetero

this was me

i didn't lift for over 8 years after high school. i drank and did way too many drugs and ate way too much shit in college, then started working a job where i was on my ass in an office or on an airplane 8+ hours a day. decided to start going to the gym a couple months ago. didn't realize how much of a pussy i'd become

at least i'm back up to 165 3x8 for bench and 205 3x8 for squat

Going back in can be an ego bruise. Just stick with it consistency is key.
Proud of you user

Everytime I see this pic I notice something new

>hey bro can you give me a spot
>sure thing man
>dudebro does 40 lb dumbbell incline presses for 10 without failing
>bro I told you to give me a spot
>but you didn't struggle at all dude
>bro you suck

Does fighting matter? I haven't been in a fight since high school. Seems like it doesn't matter

whats wrong with 3x5

Same here man. 15 years from last time I lifted in high school to when I finally went back in. Felt so weak not even being able to bench 1pl8 when I used to do 2pl8 for reps. Slowly working back up there but it feels like it's taking a lot longer.

the things that annoys me the most is people talking about how they can't squat past parallel because of their knees. It usually makes me crazy because most people who claim to be unable to go past parallel rarely even hit parallel

>it's homo to admire another man's phyique

>Yeah I've been working out too lately
>I do a set of pushups/situps/dumbell curls every day!

I make more progress than these fuckers in a single week

triggered

It's because so many people are unaestheticly roided and normal humans have sense enough to know it looks disgusting, but they're not knowledgeable enough to know that they won't look like mutants unless they juice.

Having a feminine benis sounds more apealing really

Yeah, I have had knee surgery and dont have meniscus left in my left knee. I still go past parallel simply because its better for the knees. Reversing the momentum at an angle where the knee is at its weakest is not good for the knees.

This picture is so accurate, it's painful.

>X food is dietetic

either way it's pathetic for one of two reasons:

>lying about a 2pl8 bench
>throwing away your potential

Idk about you guys but I think women with muscular arms are disgusting. I'm more of a legs and ass guy. I wouldn't want a female with swol fuckin arms.

>people who do cyrcle Training
>People who do whole-body Workouts
>You don't know how to use your muscles, you're weak outside the gym
>Lets arm wrestle
>You can't even run a mile
>Why do you eat Rice and chicken everyday, it's disgusting and bring
>Why do you train legs bro are you a chick
>YouR dick/balls mußt be tiny
>i'll do Roids and look like Ronnie Coleman after a month doing the same shitty Routine twice a week i did before

Whole milk is bad for you.

probably trailer trash or a nigger. If i was making 7.25 an hour i guess fighting and assault charges would matter too

Is this the skinny equivalent to fph?
I feel oddly motivated to not be a normie.

>that guy who does deadlifts after squats

either this or they just say it as an excuse to not work out at all/put it very little effort, because pushing themselves would result in become a giant roided freak

WHO

1. Sour grapes
2. They do not know that you have to try very hard to become "too big" and that it is basically impossible without using anabolic steroids and retarded shit like synthol injections
3. Having never had a real pump in their entire lives, they do not understand the sheer primal euphoria of being bigger.

Call me dyel but as a soccer player this is actually a legitimate concern to me

>Hurr durr cats are so smart.

Below parallel is actually a meme tho. Im squatting 3pl8 im hardly going to touch my taint on the floor

>Below parallel is actually a meme tho
dyel

>I'm squatting 3pl8
well, you're not. You're moving slightly up and down with a 3pl8 and claiming you squat 3 pl8

Does she have a 7 inch penis?

If not, I can supply one.

wait what

yeah no it isn't. you're just making excuses. I squat 4 plate and I go to the grass. Even 4 plate isn't impressive, soon I will be squatting 5.

i dont even..

>used to do 2pl8 for reps

>sooo... you're a "bodybuilder" ?

It's so retarded though, in no other circumstance do people think a miniscule amount of effort nets the results of the elite
>Lol better not go for a run, I might accidentally win a marathon!
>Scared to touch a guitar, what if I accidentally become a rock legend and my whole life changes! Too much of a risk