Why do people take steroids? Is it insecurity?

Why do people take steroids? Is it insecurity?

not this thread again

That, along with inferior genetics, and work ethic. Literally the only time steroids are okay is in pro sports.

Bingo. All roiders are losers. Just speak to one for 5 minutes an you can tell they have a weak personality.

Because women can smell them in your sweat.

Look at what happens when they stop taking roids

legit.

if you know what you're doing then why wouldn't you?

steroidsR4losers

It is insecurity. Most are manlets trying to get more attention, because they've been ignored or not even noticed their whole lives. Unfortunately, when a manlet takes steroids, he just ends up looking like a meatball wearing a turtle shell.

story?

aids.

Think he got cancer prob due to roids

i actually feel really bad for that guy now...

thats when they're not ok

>prob due to roids
[citation needed]

>Assuming we are all somewhat insecure, I would give the benefit of the doubt to the roider if we are going to discuss who is making more of their life regardless of insecurity.

I take them to keep myself safe while I play cte ball because everyone else is taking them and if I don't them I will be severely underweight by comparison and get my shit rocked.

So they can get an impressive physique and sell supplements to brain dead teenagers

he didn't post SHOOSHOOGAINSGOBLIN

Roiders are insecure. Thankfully the retards are shortening their lifespans

lmao rekt

Holy shit it's possible lads

Same reason girls get a boobjob.

I dont mind, but i hate guys obviously on steroids and women with obvious boob/nosejobs who claim theyre natty.

For what fucking purpose? If you think theyre a bad thing why even do it?

>Literally the only time steroids are okay is in pro sports.
Explains why people who use them get banned from all pro sport events

To get big and strong
People who make these threads are insecure, they constantly have to banter the roiders, to make them self feel better about their 1 plate benchpress.

The news article stated it was liver cancer. Most likely were oral steroids.

If you think they can test all types of steroids you are fucking autistic

same reason why women get breast implants

faggot

Is that Jeff Seid and discount zyzz?

He actually got cancer from Monster energy drinks, he drank six a day, the first sip wasn't enough.