Help

Any medfags here know what's going on in my throat? Just the normal tonsillitis or Strep throat? No, haven't done oral sex and I'm a straight man. And ohh, my eyes are tender when I move them or palpate them. I have Fever.

Go see a doctor

cancer

you have tonsillitis baby. possibly stones too.

Stop sucking dick you faggot

jesus christ, the inside of the human body is so alien and disgusting. you should probably just kill yourself OP to save everyone some time and effort.

I tried the university clinic but the fucking doctor wasn't around. And I'm broke to go to an actual hospital or clinic.

there goes my no fap challenge,
thanks a lot user..

Some anti-biotics will probably do but I have to wait for 3 hours for the doctor to come back. I don't want to have a tonsillectomy tho.

men normally have huge and enlarged tonsils all the time, so if this is constant or common for you removing them might be nice. also you dont need antibiotics, that will just make it come back easier.

Strep has been running around pretty hard. Not sure where you are, but at least in California it was going off for a while. You white tongue is a bit of a giveaway too.

Get some antibiotics and take them for at least a week. It'll come back if you don't finish them off.

I usually have them when I forget to brush my teeth at night. Probably once every 5 months? Or less likely. I don't want tonsillectomy lololololol

I'm from the Ph, so yea. Don't eat street food tho. Brushing my teeth rn. And I'm asking for anti-biotics later when I go back to the university.

Probably a virus or a bacterial infection, bro. It doesn't take a doctor to tell you that you need to go to a doctor.

Then try again tomorrow. Fucking people on Veeky Forums can't help you. Honestly, what are you even doing?

WHOA I've never seen a vagina before

Go again. Strep throat is bacterial and can be remedied with a z-pack.

Your fine, Drink more water, salt water gargle, and use lozenges.

Tonsilitis, not strep
Antibiotics will do jack shit except maybe wipe out your normal gut flora and leave you open for actual infection

Strep throat or infectious mononucleosis. Neither of which need antibiotics. Fluids, paracetamol/acetaminophen and ibuprofen. Don't do any contact sports for a while (splenic laceration etc). If it gets worse or doesn't get better in a few days, see a doctor.

Friction burns form sucking too much cock