/mental health general/

/mental health general/

how are you F E E Ling today brahs?

Good, bad, get it out there. Only with a clear mind can you focus on self improvement.

every night i hope i don't wake up in the morning

Been talking to this very nice girl lately, she's very cute and always seems perky and interested when we talk. She's not very into social media, trendy shit or stuff. It makes her a bit hard to reach via text and shit but the times we talk I feel like we really connect. She has a final tommorow, I plan to call her after that and see if she wants to get something to eat or go with me to this russian festival this weekend. Wish me luck fellas.

this is caused by not deadlifting

Absolutely horrible. I feel like I'm making no progress at all, I keep putting off workouts because I am terrible at getting up in the morning and my depression is weighing down on me heavy. The migraines I had last year are starting to come back every day and its making it impossible to study and I have a big test in the morning that I haven't studied for because everytime I try to read the material my migraines flair up again.

good luck breh

>russian festival

Russian girl? Or just something your locale does?

semi-related;
>recently broke up with 2 year gf, no connection
>not sad, I initiated it, so meh
>start talking to qt3.14 Russian girl
>Christian, but only where it matters
>enjoys going out, but won't get drunk
>wholesome, enjoys family
>has dated 1 guy, never even kissed the dude, total virgin
>qt as fuark
>right-leaning political views
>hates anything not white or straight

this started about a month ago, we've talked every day since and it hasn't been boring, facetimed a few times and really connecting better than I've ever connected with anyone

planning a trip to see her on a whim over winter break at uni, she's just as excited as I am about it

>tfw going to move to russia and marry qt3.14 wholesome girl

it's like a dream come true boys

can't help with the migraines unfortunately, but if you have a habit of lifting in the morning and can't motivate, switch your schedule up a bit

I used to lift in the morning then became stuck in a rut and faced the same issue, switched to nights and haven't looked back.

Actually I've hit my breaking point.

I'm done. I'm fucking done living in fucking filth and being a useless piece of shit. I can feel my energy draining little by little everyday and I've had enough.

I'm done having these fucking anxiety attacks and feeling too shaky and wasting away in front of a screen. It wasn't supposed to be this way and I'd rather fucking die than live one more day like this.

I don't give a flying fuck or shit about my position in life, I'm done wasting away. This ends now.

I feel it's harder to make progress as female because I've been on the same ohp/bench weight for the past two months.
Also why do I even bother trying to look better when life is hell

grandma is dying. she's been senile 4 years so i'm glad she gets to escape her horrible existence. but my dad and aunts and uncles are all gonna be super sad and upset and it will fall to me to keep them from falling apart. i dont' take drugs, even pain killers, but i could use a xanax.

Female lifter here, so I know this feel. Which program are you running right now? I tried candito, and I was able to increase my bench 1RM from 115lbs to 125lbs since the beginning of summer. Bw is 104lbs for reference. Just started madcow and my projected 1RM has gone up to 130lbs after 1 month.

FEELIN LIKJE NOT A PUSSY YOU LITTLEM SHIT POSTING FAGGOT

I would've felt great except I didn't want to miss a workout yesterday and could only fit it in late at night AND I had to wake up 6 hours eariler than usual which made going to bed a bitch so I only got something like 6 hours of irregular sleep.

tbqh I'm still feeling fine surprisingly enough. usually I must get 8-9 hours

We're all gunna make it brah. Get after it. Become the best version of yourself you can be.

As for me
>get ready to go study at a qt's who I've been crushing on
>get in car to find I have a flat
>never had to change a tire before
>change tire in

>starting sterons because you don't care if they kill you

>spend 3 years as a NEET
>decide to fuck depression, get Veeky Forums again
>10 months later re-enroll in college
now all I want is to be NEET. fuck school, fuck working. I don't need more money than neetbux give me. all I want to do is lay on the couch, read books and go lift once a day. I don't fucking need this stress and I certainly don't need the increased social status I could get by working. I don't even want anything materialistic. library is free and neetbux cover food & rent.

Iktf.
All the good things in life are cheap. I only work part time. If neetbucks were a thing here, I probably wouldn't work at all.

Stay strong bro, sending good feels your way for the future

thanks man

Kinda nervous cause I had a phone interview today and the dude surprised me with a bunch of questions completely different from what I was expecting/prepared for. Think I did alright considering, though.

Felt depressed as fuark so I went to the doc. He put me on zoloft, and 4 weeks later I feel amazing. Only downside is slight weight gain.

We're all gonna make it.

Good, Have an exam tomorrow, ready to ace that shit. Then I have the whole weekend to party and fuck sluts

This ends now as in you are killing yourself or you gonna stop being pathetic and take a step outside?

That's the intent m8.

The latter, being pathetic doesn't make me gains.

33 live with parents
feel like I have been left behind
Got a liberal arts degree.
cant get a good job.Been temping since graduating. No real experience. doomed to a life of menial service. need to lose 30 pounds to join the army. only time I have ever lost weight was on adderal. I haven't left my house in a week. I am not trying anymore.

Great. I posted once about some social gains so I'll go into detail again for anyone interested.

I lost 70~ lbs and moved out of NEETdom. Went in for an interview at a high-end grocery store as a night stocker. They liked my personality so much they asked me to be a cashier. With my open availability and high guest satisfaction rating they've decided to promote me. I'll start as "guest services" (customer service) on Monday. Looking forward to it. Won't get pay bump for another two weeks though, after my 45 day review.

Everyone likes me and treats me well. Weird how maybe 6 months ago I was a bitter r9ker, and a little over a month ago I was a reclusive asocial NEET. Now I can just talk to anyone. Doesn't help much with women though.

Weird fat girl at work has made it obvious, through her friends, that's she's interested in me. Decided to keep it professional, but haven't said anything to her yet. Not sure what to say. She seems like the type who could explode if I do it wrong.

On the other hand I went to a car lot with my mom, and got offered a job. Good salary, good work, but I need a license. The best part though is the qt my mom bought a car from. Goes to a nearby gym, likes to cook and eat healthy, and seems the bookish type. Not sure how to approach her though. Not sure if I want the job. My job now will let me go to college in the spring. But that job will let me live.

Current situation is for $400 a month I sleep on an air mattress in the living room of an old lady's apartment. No real personal space, but she works nights so I don't have to deal with her too often.

Didn't get a bike yet. Might not be able to, have to save up enough money to get on my moms insurance and take my drivers test. Gyms is just a 30 minute walk. I'll probably go tomorrow to see how it is.

Worried though. I decided to start with phraks greyskull lp, but I can't squat well. Just bad balance and form, which is weird because I have great balance with a lot of other stuff.

you've got too much on your plate homie. you gotta break it down into smaller chunks.
if you can't get meds or something for your migraines, you'll just have to deal. it sucks, but it's out of your control.
that leaves lifting, and studying.
lifting is easy, just put in 30-45 minutes a day, a few days per week. I'm sure you have a block of time when you can do this. Just have to commit.
Studying next. that shit sucks. but you can do it, just have to commit. instead of studying in huge chunks and getting stressed, break it into 10 minute intervals or some shit. study 10 minutes, break for 5. keep it light, keep those migraines at bay.

you're gonna make it.