How do I get rid of BACNE

How do I get rid of my bad body acne? It's getting worse and I'd like to know how others have felt with it...18 btw

Other urls found in this thread:

vogue.com/13427539/korean-exfoliating-wash-cloth-mitt-dermasuri/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2836431/
diagnosisdiet.com/the-complexion-connection/
skininc.com/skinscience/physiology/Long-term-Research-Links-Dairy-and-High-Sugar-Foods-to-Acne-200252611.html
soilandhealth.org/wp-content/uploads/02/0201hyglibcat/020127shelton.III/020127.ch1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dermatologist and accutane

is that your bacne?
also digitz

Fuck, get that away from me! Stop taking steroids and shower daily you fuck!

Shower acter workouts.
wash with an acne body wash (saylic acid).
Get a brush or washcloth, anything to do some exfoliating and remove all dat dead skin and oil

Go see derma and get professional opinon instead of internet autists

accutane makes you 20% more retarded.

I remember having horrible bacne when I was around 14 and had sensitive skin.
I was prescribed a high dose of amoxicillin, that actually seemed to help.

ayyy and it is, the worst it's been.
ill try it out, I did a tester of one month on accutane with 10mg dried out me out but thats about it.

when and how long did it take for it to clear? have noticeable scars?

That's the point of accutane. Sebum secretion goes down. Any topical solutions that you could use? Dalacin and someone to put it on for you?

be prepared for the period where it gets worse before it gets better. also sunscreen.

i will seek it out, anything for it to get better aha
as long as it gets better, don't wanna take my shirt off

I got a fucking stroke from accutane and I'm only 18. It is very rare to get a stroke from it but I did.

I have bacne on and off, not as severe as OP pic but I guess mainly because I never touched my back.
I sunbathe to get rid of it (which is why I get more bacne during winter), after 4-5 days my back completely clears up. Some people told me sunbathing makes it worse apparently, but thats what worked for my body.

Went on accutane for 3 months. It helps. Just make sure you drink alot of water.

did have to do with diet? or genetics? have long lasting effects?

is yours completely gone? and scars or breakouts?

stop using roids

1:1 ratio of Apple Cider Vinegar + Bentonite Clay

Normally its used as a spot treatment, but slathering your back up should work

but the gains brahh
ill try it out

Putting a towel over my mattress helped for me, it helps exfoliate as you sleep, just replace it once a week

its the dairy in your protein shakes.

stop consuming milk products

Accutane will work, it's about the only drug thats guaranteed to work, it might take a month or two though before you start noticing results but after the course you will be completely rid of it.

I used to have horrible and I mean horrible bacne.

It was so bad I refused to take my shirt off even at pools and I was in decent shape.

I'm not saying this is what cleared it but when I gave up pop and things with high fructose corn syrup, mainly for my gains, it all went away within weeks. Best decision of my life.

delete this

Change your short every day
Every. Fucking. Day.

Shirt

That sounds great. I'm going to try sunbathing to see if it helps .

Are you a frog, user?

Change clothes everyday, change sheets as often as is reasonable to you, at least once a week though, same applies to pillowcases, sleep with a clean towel covering every area with acne.

Other than that, just do whatever you were doing before, you'll see improvement.

Just got off of accutane and I went from pizzaface to babyface. I can finally live my life again, so i definetely recommend it.

Keto

A vegan diet.

Not even kidding.

Cut out dairy and sugar from your diet. Actually, just cut out anything refined because refined foods are awful.
Do Eat foods good for your skin, like carrots, avocado, sweet potatoes, spinach, pumpkin-likes, brocolli, tomatoes, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, sardines. (I saw a noticable improvement after I started eating avocado for some reason)
Drink enough water.
All that should fix you pretty good from the inside.
Idk what to do about bacne from the outside, I only had facial acne, but I applied banana-honey-yogurt masks, oats-masks, baking soda with lemon for the scarring and as a fantastic exfoliator (it feels divine).
Oh and these improved my overall skin a lot, too. Much easier to completely clean all that sweat and grime off your body at the end of the day. vogue.com/13427539/korean-exfoliating-wash-cloth-mitt-dermasuri/
Oh and moisturize, you never wanna have dry skin because your body will go into sebum production overdrive to compensate. I use Aloe Vera juice because it had no perfume or soap shit in it. (My skin goes fucking nuts even if I wash it with additive-free curd soap)
Hope you'll make it!

Ideal
Get an exfoliator sponge, fucking legit brahz.

Neosporin after ur shower.

No sugar

Acne is a bacterium. I got the sponge a week ago cause it looked tight and my shoulder acne disappeared.

I had severe acne just like that. Nothing ever helped, no diet changes (cutting out milk, meat, sugar etc), changing sheets and pillow cases daily for months and months, no cream or soap prescribed by a dermatologist. Turned out I had a hereditary hormonal dysfunction, so yeah. Got some blood tests done at the endocrinologist, got some prescription drugs.

Dont listen to this faggot

>Get an exfoliator sponge, fucking legit brahz.
Could you recommend me one?

Sweat more, get some sun, and wait a couple of years.

Cut out or only eat very minimal dairy, sugar and processed foods.
Be consistent with your sleep
Have a skin routine.. Lush make natural products that nourish your skin. 'Catastrophe Cosmetic' face mask once a week, a cleanser every day and moisturise straight after. All staff at Lush will help you with what cleanser and moisturiser is best for your skin type.
Eat as many fresh fruits and veg as possible!
Also the book 'Life Changing Foods' by medical medium
You can fix the surface problem with tips and tricks, but what you put in your body is the cause

WTF OP this looks like some insect used your body as brood chamber

Shower gel with tea tree oil in it if you want natty stuff.

hydrocortison 1%. it always comes back when i get rid of it tho.

I'm 32 and still got that shit. Feelsbadmen. All those upper body gains I can never show off

>Tfw i have the same kind of acne as the guy on the picture.

I still get laid though, but it sucks.

But these things seem to help a lot.

>Sauna.
>Sea water.
>Clean your bed.
>Don't use too much soap or shampoo for your back this will make it worse, you can skip a few days. (Head and shoulders seem to work for some people though.)
>Take a tan but don't overtan because this will make it worse too.

I also get more acne when i eat chocolate for some reason or drink alcohol which is sort of obvious (Dehydration and you put poisen in your body.)

>for some reason
>there are still people who don't understand the correlation between diet and acne

1) Stop picking at it. Don't even touch your back for one month, even if you think it's fucked. You are a pussy if you can't do this.
2) Do not use any products on it that claim to help acne.
3) Stop using soap on your back when you wash. Just stick with water.
4) try to get some fucking sun on it man.
5) After the one month "no touch" period, start wiping your back with low concentration alcohol wipes (like "wet ones") before bed each night.
6) also after the one month period, you might try taking a bath with about a tabkespoon of coconut oil added ti the water.

But you are a pussy idiot and won't listen.

Yes i know it's got to do with certain food, chocolate, saturated fats and alcohol, but why some people can handle it better then others i don't fully understand though.

My friend gets it from milk for example and i can handle that.

The diet thing is bs as far as I know, unless you eat like a gutter hog. Post a citation of a peer reviewed scientific paper on it. Super simple experiment. "Low ganging fruit"

Fuck tard.

I'd be careful with coconut oil, good chance it's gonna make it worse by clogging your pores because it's so comedogenic. It's something to experiment with - didn't work for me.

The diet thing is bs as far as I know, unless you eat like a gutter hog. Post a citation of a peer reviewed scientific paper on it. Super simple experiment. "Low hanging fruit"

Fuck tard.

Guess i'm the fuck tard. Derp.

If you have acne this bad, go see your fucking doc & check for allergies & cross reactions. Also, shower and clean clothes everyday, new bedsheets at least once a week.

I have terrible bacne too. Where does one get Accutane from? How much does it cost?

You could just educate yourself, you know.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2836431/
diagnosisdiet.com/the-complexion-connection/
skininc.com/skinscience/physiology/Long-term-Research-Links-Dairy-and-High-Sugar-Foods-to-Acne-200252611.html
Ever wondered why all the indigenous people who still live in huts in the jungle don't know about acne and have great teeth? Don't put garbage into your body.

ha. One article. And though I'm sure this Apostolos Pappas is just the most badass skin wizard on earth, even he writes, "The current status of the relationship of diet and acne is not clear and under debate," at the begining of the second paragraph.

And cutting sugar cures cancers, the WTC were blown up by bigfoot, yaddayadayaya hipperpie derpie, i'm smart man yea yea.

If you drink milk stop
Take some vitamin d3 and maybe vitamin a supplements, make sure you get all your micros
Don't take long hot showers

If you take vit D3, also take K2

im back. not sure if you're still watching this post but I had breakouts the first two weeks and then over time it just got better. I have scars still but depending on how recently you got your scars accutane maybe able to fix your scarring issue. you maybe able to use witchhazel for the scarring.

Scrub your back with one of those loofahs on a stick. Helped me out.

diet has absolutely nothing to do with my acne, even did GOMAD at one stage and it stayed the same as before
on benzoyl peroxide currently and it seems to be helping, although I still have a bunch of whiteheads

Of course he says that.
He makes his money off of "curing" a disease that only exists in the first world.

Sugar milk and other first world convenience foods and not eating enough meat/veg is why peoples skin and teeth are fucked.

DIET HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACNE!

On an unrelated note I took this expensive drug that cured my acne right up!

And here I am, fixed my acne with nothing but diet change and hygiene. Anything I ever put on my face that people told me would magically clear up my skin always made it worse. If you're naive enough to believe that the pharma industry doesn't shill for their mostly redundant products then you'll probably never change your opinion.
There's a gorillion different reasons for acne, doesn't help that the exact same bacterium causes some people to develop pimples and others to get healthy skin.

It's a trial and error thing, but eating healthily is never a bad thing.

Accutane was one of the best choices I've ever made, it can be brutal when your skin/lips dries out but just keep a good moisturizer on hand and drink an additional gallon of water every day to alleviate some of your sides. It's an incredible feeling to not have to worry about what your skin looks like

I get this on my legs and thighs...Love popping the shit out of them

This is a lie, a lot of people have their acne clear up once they take a multi vitamin or zinc. Dairy consumption also triggers acne in some people

Cystic acne can also be hormonal, in which case antibiotics and topicals are only a temporary solution

>reading comprehension
with HIS acne

I've had mild bacne ever since my face started clearing up (around 17, I'm 20 now). It wasn't that bad but I felt conscious about it. I tried no dairy products for a month but that did nothing.
Things that helped for me:
-Sea water
-Tanning
-Changing sheets regularly
-Sleeping in a t-shirt (if you live in a cold climate) and change it every night
None of this made it go away entirely though. A month ago someone in a similar thread advised me to take cold showers. Bingo.
After warm showers your pores are wide open so all kinds of shit can get in. Ending the shower with a few minutes of cold water closes the pores.
My bacne is hardly noticeable now.

Accutane bruh. Had the same kind of bacne like in the OP pic when I was 17.

First get rid of what you got by fasting... fast for 10 days then look at your back, if not completely healed then fast for 5 more days. If STILL not OK, then go to dermatologist. Do NOT lift during your fast, just rest and relax. During fast, only shower once a day, for the rest of day use no chemicals on your skin
(do not even use soap on hands, just water)

Keto wil clear that shit right up.

Natty > roids

Any Australians here? I've heard we can't get Accutane. Also I've heard anti-acne stuff can lead to hair loss and other terrible side effects.

No problem, just take more drugs to get rid of those side effects.

Try using a shower filter. Chlorine in hard tap water is harsh on skin.

Thanks user
I feel better about my acne now

Check your diet and for the love of christ dude use this and St. Ives apricot scrub a few times a week to scrub away the dark spots. The manly body wash we use doesn't belong on our skin desu. Totally cleared my shit up aside from a few spots once every blue moon.

A 90% vegetarian diet with synergistic food combinations eliminated pimples and acne from my body entirely. When I discovered the link between my breakouts was refined starch/sugar it was the most liberating epiphany of my teens. I still enjoy chocolate or trash food occaisionally and get a couple small zits the next day but knowing that I can turn it off when I have a date or event coming up feels so fucking good.

TLDR no refined fucking dairy, sugar or starches. Google "food combining".

Also I am not promoting a vegan lifestyle at all, just sharing what worked for me. GL OP.

me again, one thing else I want to suggest is that if you use hair conditioner... STOP IMMEDIATELY and see if your shoulders clear up. You'd be surprised how many people are allergic to residual hair conditioner on their skin and don't even know it.

Also i use generic soap or whatever the fuck bath gel I want, zero pimples or acne on back/skin anywhere.

again, GL

>stop taking steroids
>go to dermatologist
>get accutane
>wash sheets weekly
>drink a lot of water and eat plenty of leafy greens
>stop taking whey protein
>stop using dirty gym equipment
>stop wearing tight clothes to the gym
>stop picking at your back zits

Hope this helps. I had severe cystic acne on my face last year, shit was awful. We are all gonna make it brah. It does get better.

Different guy here who used Accutane. No problems, have rarely had any recurrence. It really works your liver though so be careful

OP, that's bad enough to go see a dermatologists. I wouldn't be wasting any time doing all this stuff everybody is talking about, that's for people with a mild problem, you've got a serious problem.

Bros, this not relevant to the thread, but how do I get rid of my acne fetish? :(

That's a long time to go without food.

>took accutane when I was 16
>worked decently
>started to come back
>second 3 month round of accutane
>still getting significant body acne
>round 3 of 3 months incoming
>now finally have acne free body

It was a wild fucking year and apparently shouldn't even be physically possible to produce that much oil. My kid should probably get accutane treatment in the womb.

this has seriously ruined my day. i can't get this feeling away now

>That's a long time to go without food.

Yup... that's a bad case of acne too.

Read this and decide:
soilandhealth.org/wp-content/uploads/02/0201hyglibcat/020127shelton.III/020127.ch1.htm