Serious question: do girls only like otter mode or do they also like big guys?

Serious question: do girls only like otter mode or do they also like big guys?

Seems like they only want twinks anymore. Is it the birth control? What kinds of girls like big guys?

women

Low bodyfat, that's literally all you need

all women like the same thing user. have you not gotten the memo?

>implying women aren't a hivemind
>implying women don't synchronize their desires and thoughts along with their periods

Huh

Low BF > literally anything else

Big guys, you say?

This x1000

Low body fat is the absolute key

Girls like different physiques. Some like big guys, some like twigs, but they all have one thing in common. They won't like you, no matter how much you change.

4U

I'm a fag, and I want a guy with as little fat and as much muscle as possible, that's just my personal taste though.

>tfw got myself literally cucked by a skinny manlet weeb once

The only quality girls you can attract with muscles in 2015 are milfs. Gen Y women, people I should get along with the easiest, are either horrible, vapid cunts or big, fat SJW types. Making it isn't worth it anymore unless you're gay.

I'd argue that this is what they tell you they like, and what media tends to depict. It doesn't seem that way in real life, though. I'd be interested to see if anyone can dig up one of those academic preference studies that relates to this.

depends, i love bearmode. thick waist, thick legs thic everything, muscular but still that bit of fat that make it joooocy asf

LONDON

Kill yourself disgusting homo faggot

You don't need research to know why. Low bodyfat is an indication of health and fitness (obviously). People with less fat on their bodies just look more attractive, bottom-line.

it doesn't unless you're fat.

and frankly being huge doesn't matter either.

you need to be

handsome
tallish
broad shoulder/chest/back -> this is bone structure related more than muscle.

these are the most attractive characteristics of a male.

anybody who tells you low BF % is the key is lying

i know plenty of virgs who cut thinking they'd get mad pussy and got 0 despite trying for months on tinder.

however i know plenty of handsome/tall rugby player m8s who are probably low 20% bodyfat who fuck bitches with 0 issue.

why? handsome + tall + broad.

kind of right but status comes into play A LOT.

pretty much.

if you think zyzz got pussy strictly because of his physique you're a fuckin retard.

dude went around underage parties flexing his fame and partyboy persona to attract the barely legals.

nothing wrong with that, but some retards will try to claim

> aa -aa-aactually its because he hit the critical 8.789% bodyfat that enables a man to lose his virginity

if you're bear, sure

I'm

I agree that millennial women are fucked, but what about qt Gen Z girls who are just now coming of age? Can I make it for them?