Guys I've been living in Japan for awhile and it's tough finding ways to get pumped for a workout...

Guys I've been living in Japan for awhile and it's tough finding ways to get pumped for a workout. I'm at my local 7/11 to get some lunch before hitting the iron.

Let me guess. You're an elephant doing SS

Tons of calories from rice in these Onigiri but decent protien. If only there was a way to keep my calories down while enjoying a nice refreshing beverage...

That's why I always enjoy the "First Sip of The Day" with a refreshing Zero calories Monster (tm) Energy Ultra.

Ahhh nothing beats that first sip!

Japan is such a shit place to workout seriously... They might have red bull or this, pic related. My people loves this

And for those times when you're not so worried about calories there's delicious Monster Khaos with 30% fruit juice!

Get lifting Bros!

>tfw Japanese people as a culture find overtly large muscles both disgusting and literally homosexual

Good luck getting any if you're past otter mode, Japanon. You're gonna need it.

YO. If you buy their 300 yen worth of either fried garbage or corn dog you get a free salad!! Take that bulking opportunity!!!

>Implying I lift for 3D

I use my "First Sip of the Day" (tm) exclusively to lift for my waifu.

WHOA 30mg?!? Take that madness off the shelves japan! That could kill someone! What are they thinking

Fuck you monster bro, I aint touching your shit until they bring back that purple drank aka Mixxed

BRING.
IT.
BACK.

Are fucking kidding me I love muscles

7/11 food is garbage honestly. I normally just buy some chicken from Seiyu and make yakisoba with broccoli. A little high in sugar but it goes great with my delicious zero calories Monster Energy Extra.

Do they have spice and wolf season 3 over there monsterfaggot

Family Mart > 7/11. Do you even Japanese convenience store?

10 year anniversary celebration going on right now. I'm going to get some exclusive goods this Sunday. New books just came out. It's pretty good. Had an exclusive art show too.

grocery shopping in Japan is kinda weird. I went to Tokyo Kichijoji for a month, I bought like 2 packs of chicken thighs, 1 egg carton, 2 of 1L milk (they don't fucking have 4L) and I was pushin a cart. People looked at me funny. It's like my own people thought I was weird for eating a normal westerner amount of food.

Prove you're Asian beyond some dumb name then.

Dub dubs has spoken

Yeah I get looks for being muscular and wearing a tanktop when it's fucking 31 degrees out. I have no idea why people insist on wearing long pants and long sleeve shirts when its that hot and humid.

Meanwhille in Canuck land I am making Annie's Mac and Cheese (Mild Chedder) pic related, I was born in Osaka
You must pull chicks hardcore tho. Chicks there actually like white dudes, especially with muscles. And you know why they wear long sleeves? because they are deathly afraid of getting dat tan. It's against their beauty standards, go into any local drug store, they have tons of sun screens

>ways to get pumped for a workout
you fucking faggot just go and work out jesus christ

I would pull chicks if I fell for the 3D Jew.

I lift for my waifu as I said. No 3D for me.

Gotta have my pre-pre-workout delicious Monster energy.

Before someone accuses me of being a fat NEET.

My 3D husbando is Guts

>Japan
Never making it.

how is being a DYEL NEET any better?

Only thing that sucks here is how expensive protien and supplements are. Everything else kicks ass. I'm 2 hours from surfing in the summer and 2hours from snowboarding in the winter. The food is delicious there's tons of stuff to do in Tokyo. Way better than the states.

Not to mention delicious zero calorie refreshing monster energy!

Better than fat yeah. I'll take it.

am i big enuff for you senpai

You're purdy qt wit your beard and all

you look like a smaller inControl

:')

>implying Veeky Forums status negates the fact of "N"ot being in "E"ducation "E"mployment or "T"raining

Never before have I seen an autistic DYEL NEET. What a memorable day this is.

I have a job though...

I don't need to get pumped for a workout because lifting is my hobby i love going to the gym.

Damn don't think I've seen a hasidic jew that lifts before.

Oy vey the goyim know!

That's awesome.

Where do you get decent whey for not-an-arm-and-a-leg prices? Right now I'm importing from America using Amazon, because that's still cheaper than Japanese stuff.

>Weider protein bars
This shit tastes good but the protein is shit compared to the calories. Only good for bulking.
Right now I eat one of these + oikos yogurt for lunch to supplement my bento.

Also
>nearly 500 yen for jar of peanut butter half the size of the ones back in the states
>only one power rack at the local Konami Gym, but it's alright since 90% of the people are old people
>Fucking restaurants and fast food joints don't show calories REEEEEEE
>Chicken tenderloins are expensive as FUCK for some reason, so I just buy chicken breast on sale and freeze the shit out of them
>Cheese is expensive too, fuck

Japan is not a lifting friendly country, but otherwise comfy as fuck.

Just drink good Gyokuro OP
Shit gets me pumped like crazy

If I wanted to spend a two week vacation in japan during the olympics, how much money should I save in this 4 years?

Lawson's and Coco Mart is superior tbqh

Koreans are nasty and insane

>Nasty ass beard

Dunno bro peanuts chicken and tofu were all cheap as fuck

>Also not buying all the late night clearance stuff

>DURING the olympics
Prepare to over pay like crazy for hotels.

well, if I could save 100 bucks each month for 4 years, i would have about 48000 when the olys start, isn't that enough? Seems like a lot of money to me.

Make military friends

>That apo shipping so Amazon Murcia delivers there no extra charge
>Base commissary and gnc

> mfw I realize this entire thread was just a next-level sponsored post for Zero-Calorie Monster Energy

I want to go before the Olympics brings in all those other cultures and the women get used to foreigners attention. I want to see if the Japanese women love white men meme is true before it's ruined forever!

My beard is scraggly because I'm growing it out.

It's the delicious taste you can't beat. I gotta have my first sip of the day!

I import. I have a friend who sends me builder bears, C4 and ONwhey from costoco. It's not too bad.

You aren't big. Cut away the fat and there isn't much muscle to be found. It looks like you dirty bulked. Hopefully that's the case, that you are on a wild dirty bulk and this is the worst version of yourself.

*stabs you in the balls*
BACK THE FUCK OFF??!

You look like a fat chimp

You now realize that every 20+ year old single Japanese virgin woman(holy shit there are a lot of them)will not only lose her virginity too but end up preggers by some olympic athlete or die hard anti terrorist soldier from another country.

That's tumeric, not caffeine. And it's for hangovers not for PWO.

Buff/10 would marry

is this that ugly ass roiding turd?

Fuck u m8 u don't kno beauty