Hey women and traps of Veeky Forums

Hey women and traps of Veeky Forums.

Do you want to get a toned muscle ass, and be lean, with not much muscle on upper body?

Then do this routine, I made stoned:

Basically you want to go on a protein sparing modified fast, keep yourself in a deficit, with lean protein. You will want to ride a bike for about 15-30 minutes every day, moderate intensity.

You will want to do HEAVY squats, so 3 sets of 5, and do them mon, wed, fri. And increase the weight on the bar by like 2.5kg, if you get all 5 reps. And do just normal a bit below parallel squats.

You will want to do the squats before you go bike riding, because you don't want your legs fatigued for heavy squatting.

I hope this helps.

Fuck off. Routines are fucking useless. Learn how to auto regulate your own routine that you've made to meet your goals.

This is what I do. This is necessary when you're as advanced as me. Beginners should get into something strict though, so they don't fall off the bandwagon. It's easy for me to maintain my gains, and change my workouts on the fly.

ITT:
>starve yourself while doing squats and bike riding

It just werks, all the supermodels do it

of course it works...it's not healthy though

>Do you want to get a toned muscle ass
But that's literally not what traps want. Buttboys need to have firm glutes under a layer of bubbly fat.
>it's another "breeder misunderstands how things work" episode

Go away fatty

Here they come... the virgins who hates wimin...

No supermodel does heavy squats.

Thanks friendo, it's nice to know people care :3

The one thing here (for traps) is that while you build a nice ass by squating you'd also be training your core, so you end up with a choice between a nice ass and a small waist.
I personally prefer to have a small waist.

Do any of you guys know another way to build ass without training your core as much?

I was wondering about this. I have NEVER seen a muscular woman with wide hips. Why is this? Because women with wide hips usually have less test and less interest in lifting or because women with wide hips do not build muscle?

Glute kickbacks
Barbell glute bridges

you are now realizing how many women get away with being pretty fat.

I already knew that but I'm talking about bone structure. Never seen an even moderately muscular woman with wide hip bones.

I have a muscular woman fetish but not huge bodybuilder muscular. I also have a wide hips fetish and I'd just like to bring them together at some point.

Yeah usually it's more test in women who lift, also some already have shitty hips so might as well have a nice ass since a nice waist is out of reach.

Thanks! I'll try this the next time I go to the gym, do you think wearing ankle weights would help glute kickbacks? My gym has one of those machines but I may want to do them at home as well on my free time

Err why not keep building until you can no longer complete a rep in good form? Doesn't this trigger muscle building fastest?

Squats are remotely the best ass builder if that's what you want. They'll give you quads, which I personally like on girls, but you want something that maximises hip extension.

If you only cared about ass you would be better off doing barbell glute bridges or hip thrusts, or deadlifts if you wanted lots of glute involvement with a nice twist of hamstrings and lower back.

Squats as the magic bullet for ass is just a meme.

hurr
squats are NOT remotely *

I have come across and worked with a fair number of girls who became obsessed with squats and saw mediocre butt gains. Glute bridges are the way to go

This

>squat
>getting a nice ass
try harder

You need to hit atg more than any male lifter, the deeper you go the more you hit your ass, and thats what this is about