Is this achievable natty

is this achievable natty

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20150728-chimps-nearly-wiped-out-monkeys
ape-index.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=PpOmTDON-e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vegan strength brah

The question is would you be able to fight the bald manlet gorilla?
I would snap his lights out.
3 years mma 6"3 220 if you wonder

How to into gorilla mode?

I cant even imagine how strong these things are, what would be a good type of moment to use the maximum of gorilla strength? Some sort of pull?

No you wouldn't. He would bite off your fingers and gouge out your eyes.

average silverback is 5'9 weighs 200kg solid muscle

sure, if you're a fucking gorilla

what, do you think all these gorillas are pinning?

if you're not a gorilla, then no, because you're not a gorilla

this thread is dumb and you should feel dumb

chimps eat meat

like 2-3 times a year??

>Humans have to work hard for their gains
>'Oh well if you were in the wild the daily struggle for survival etc etc etc'
>Zoo animals just fucking laze around all day
>Still big as fuark

Mirin squat depth. How much do you think he can squat?

Dude, nobody has a chance against a gorilla solo. Even chimps, which don't look like it, are actually strong as fuck.

That's the genetic selection for you, mate. Humans went for dat dere intelligence, with losing raw strength in the process. Looking at the great accomplishments of humanity, I say it was the best trade ever.

= non-vegan

>back the fuck off!?!?!?

What?

Chimps hunt down and eat other animals.

Shits fucking crazy.

a fucking atlas stone

lolnochest

>that perfect slavsquat

Go do it then and get one of your thick skulled MMA buddies to film it, would love to watch the outcome. It would rip your fucking face off with one hand tied behind it's back.

1. Find insane doctor
2. Find a Gorilla who is happy to donate his testicles/thyroid glands to you
3. Transplant Gorilla testicles/thyroid gland from Gorilla to you

Now you are Gorilla mode

Chimps hunt and eat monkeys pretty often.

Well fags, do a Little bit of reaserch.

They do that like 2 times a year and they dont eat so much of the dead Body...
Sure they are no Vegans, but the gains they make has only to do with their Vegan Food they consume and not the meat.
Educate yourself fags

They hunt and kill monkeys, but dont eat them.
and if they do eat them, not all of the chimps have a slice.
They dont hunt the other monkeys to eat, They hunt them to mark they revier

>They do that like 2 times a year and they dont eat so much of the dead Body

Proofs?

their revier*

Do a Little bit of Research you faggot, wacht a documentary or something

No evidence, then.

humans have far larger testes than a gorilla

They eat them user, chimps preffer meat to fruits but its harder for them to get it.
Humans descend from a tribe of chimp-like apes who figured out how to hunt more efficiently using tools and carnivorous diet made them even smarter which made them even better at hunting and so on and so on.

proofs??

bbc.com/earth/story/20150728-chimps-nearly-wiped-out-monkeys

They really are just like us.

Yeah, Ive heard a story, when a chimp teared away a limb of an older woman's body. Look at that fluffy body and cute face. Would you ever think that guy could be that savage?

They eat them for protons. The most savage ones get the most swole.

how can i reach that level of hip mobility?

who else /roo/ mode

Assuming someone made chimp-tailored bars and machines and the chimps were able to follow a routine and diet, do you think they could get even bigger or do they naturally reach their natty limit in adulthood? A chimp on juice would also be fun to watch.

She clearly knew something

That is fucking travis. A chimp who ripped a ladys face and hands off and blinded her in 2009. Pretty horrific stuff if you google it and check the images.

>tfw ape index of 1.072

What's your ape index, Veeky Forums?
ape-index.com/

I wuz Da Vinci n shiet.

Hahahahaha.

I remember hearing something in relation to OHP with gorillas, either that'd be their strongest or weakest lift. So maybe OHP. To look at them, though, i'd assume probably deadlift

I think it would be their weakest, something about their limbs not having good proportions for pushing movements.

r u retard

I've got news for you guys. Every single one of these gorillas you see? They're using gear. Every. Single. One.

chimps hunt and eat monkeys, meat eating is also a cultural thing for them, strenghtens their bond

I don't know mane, animals seem pretty happy in the wild for their short little lives

>they seem pretty happy

Living in the wild isn't like in the Lion King, it's actually pure suffering

apelet

Bonobos just spend all day fucking each other. Doesn't seem so bad.

Holly shit back abs

mirin amputee ratio

But they fuck other monkeys, not into that desu

Chimps can break down plants more completely than we can. They are more efficient creatures than we are. More gains on less/worse food.

it doesn't work like that. We could have perma gains strength, the reason we don't is the muscle retention gene is was turned off because human survival was a rollercoaster until about 200 years ago.

Actually it's more about our natural environment and prey. Evidence suggests that ancient humans were long distance runners, which doesn't require much muscle mass but does require the intelligence to pace ourselves for efficiency. Our prey of choice was likely antelope and similar animals which intinctually will run until they are dying of heat stroke if you pursue them long enough. Too much muscle mass would have been a detriment to this persistence hunting style.

yeah but that incest though

>Go to your room
>See Travis smiling on your bed
What do you do?

give him some xanax

>Paramedics noted she lost her hands, nose, eyes, lips, and mid-face bone structure, and received significant brain tissue injuries
what the fugg

Breed big niggers

Look at the buttwink though

So do people if you havent realised

Can you imagine how terrifying it would have been to be hunted by a human?

Like the fucking slender man, always popping up just behind you.

If your a nigger

I'm not claiming that many or any of Serge Voronoff's monkey testicle grafts to humans were successful but it's interesting that some of his operations were successful like the 14 year old boy who had the thyroid transplant.

>is this achievable natty
Sure. Just travel to the island of Dr. Moreau and get him to re-sequence your DNA so you transform into your pic related distant cousin. Of course you won't remember who you were and you won't be able to speak or even think anymore, but I don't think that'll be too traumatic a change for you.

yeah, regardless of the meme the average adult male is actually a bit stronger than the average mature chimp

just get to 8 percent bf and train hard

gorrillas are insanely weak overhead, they can't phone there own weight (400lb), shit they likely could barely do 2pl8. They don't have the shoulder joints, leg and back structure, or posture in general really.

they could diddly approximately 2000 (compared to the near 1200 pulled by Eddie hall)

and peak (steroid using) humans can bench more or maybe the same (800 vs 600-1000, most usually agree on 700 for a big male

also gorillas have the tiniest of ganitalia

youtube.com/watch?v=PpOmTDON-e4

the weak should fear the strong

lol wristlet.