Takes me way too long to piss

I don't even know what to do anymore. It takes me around 2 hours every night to piss out everything. For example if I'm ready to sleep at 11pm I will be done at best at 1am. Last night It took me 4 hours even then I still never felt empty. And before you tell me to go to doctor, I went to TWO different urologists and they said I'm completely fine.

kidney stone?

Considering that I piss mostly fine through the day, it wont be it? It just when there is a little amount of piss that I have hard time.

bump

Eat 2 table spoons of salt before bed

Why? I thought salt is bad for you.

no its not
use rock or sea salt

Any link to why this would work?

no. i didnt recommend eating salt. but salt is not bad and use them if u will.

eating salt will fug up potassium/sodium balance

So no infection.

List most common foods you eate and in most common quantity.

>eating salt will fug up potassium/sodium balance
>So no infection.
I really don't understand what you're trying to say.
>List most common foods you eate and in most common quantity.
Well I eat mostly cooked food and its usually different so its really hard to say. Most common I guess is meat but even then its different types. Also I was restricting myself on salt so maybe it would be that?

And you piss a lot or you piss intermittently? You drink a lot, or you drink normal amounts, no thirst?

In the thread so far it sounds like you have a normal bladder and a normal amount of urine as well as drinking a normal amount. If this is the case and a urologist has confirmed that ALL of kidneys, bladder and prostate are healthy (using urine and blood tests and cystoscopy to check for cancer, inflammation and obstruction), the second most likely cause would be neurological. This is called "neurogenic bladder" and is a result of nerve damage, which can be either an acute isolated problem (like a herniated disc), or something more serious like multiple sclerosis (in which bladder problems are extremely common) or a spinal cord or brain tumor.

In conclusion you should keep visiting doctors until the cause of the problem is diagnosed. You may consider going to a general practitioner or straight to a neurologist. There can be additional causes other than bladder and nervous system.

Its intermittently but I have hard time pissing. Doesn't matter how much I drink even if I didn't for 12 hours I will still have the need to piss but I usually drink around 2 liters, and at night when restrict my water intake I have thirst but yet have the need to piss. I just want to at least have easier time pissing it out.

They were saying eat salt. In general western diet much sodium little potassium. Eating salt will fuck that up more.

>so no infection
Was me being autistic

Maybe something like incontanance. Or maybe as a result of fibre locking up piss. Feeling of bloating from fibre putting pressur eon bladder.

What this guy sais.

>the bloating form fibre can push acid up the gullet. This can make you feel thirsty as saliva goes down to gullet to neutralise it. And at night lower saliva production

I doubt I eat that much fiber, even eat only 1 slice bread at night.

bumo

Why are you taking so long? Are you not able to piss more than a little at a time, or are you done but psychologically think you need to piss more

just fap before going to sleep.
not even kidding. try it. what are you going to lose?

>more than a little at a time
Mostly this, sometimes it takes me a lot of time to piss, but like I said already thats mostly when I'm ready to sleep and have not drank water for a few hours.

Because I don't want to be dependent on it and every day would be too much

>just fap before going to sleep
Doesnt work i always piss right after or midfap. What do

Why are you still in this thread?
As I said in you need to see a doctor. It's not possible to diagnose your condition over the internet because tests need to be done.
Health of bladder, urethra, prostate, kidneys. If those are all OK, test for nerve damage or nerve entrapment needs to be done (central nervous system MRI, possibly nerve conduction studies). Do you have any other symptoms suggestive of nervous system dysfunction (such as problems with vision, coordination, cognition, balance, gait, touch, numbness etc.)?
Also your general health should be confirmed to be OK (however since you don't drink or piss a lot in total volume, diabetes is not a probable cause)