How does Veeky Forums deal with unwanted gay 'mires?

How does Veeky Forums deal with unwanted gay 'mires?

Make him cum so his desire for me goes away.

Bask in it. Who gives a shit? It's good to be mired

I've found this effective. After they cum in your mouth, swallow and whisper "no homo" in their ear. Works every time.

>"Hey user you look really muscly, wanna go o...."
>WHAMMM!!
knock the faggot out cold

sloots think a skinny guy with no muscle is attractive, if you can be so joocy you attract the same sex i think you made it

I used to attract all kinds of gays when i was an aushwitz teen.
I used to not give a fuck about homos but now i have grown to hate gays
Would gas them all if i could

>unwanted
If you are not comfortable with gay mires it means you aren't secure in your own sexuality you closed homo

if people mire you then you look too soft

people don't mire the piano man

they fear him

this keeps happening to me. I damn near had a bf by accident

>unwanted gay mires

no such thing desu

>unwanted

This happened at my gym

this faggot was checking me out while i was squatting, he looked so gay. i wondered what he was doing in my gym

so after i saw him outside and followed him...well lets just say he had a bad day and will think twice..i fucking cracked his jaw open and told him to never come back to the gym again. haven't seen him since Lol

Fags are like fat chicks, it's cool to be mired but I'm not gonna fuck one

Speak for yourself

>unwanted

I hope the next girl you hit on clocks you with a lead pipe, tough guy.

I hope this is a troll post. Reprehensible.

I'll gladly take gay mires, it's nice to be appreciated. If the dude tries to get sexually aggressive then we'll fight. Until then I will graciously accept compliments because I like having my hard work recognized.

I've never had a bad response when I compliment a guy.
It's always thanks, a head pat or y-you too.
I understand you may get bothered but do you really lose it and get all primitive on people?
I've gotten unwated compliments but I just say thanks, smile and keep on my way.

what's with that fucking nazi youth haircut shit they do where they dye the top like a fucking retard
no homo but i've seen plenty of potentially attractive guys ruin it with that fucking piece of shit haircut

second only to manbuns for absolutely abhorrent hairstyles

1) be ugly
2) wear sign around neck that says "no fags"

Either one should do it

Reciprocate. Because I'm a fag.

>unwanted

as a gayfag I full heartily second this
works everytime

Why?

why do I feel like Veeky Forums is just /lgbt/ in disguise.

Lol yeah bro those fuckin fairies need to know their place, so what'chu wearin?

because i was a scrawny 15yo and not homo but all the gays that hit on me were 40+ and didnt back off after i told them that i had no interest
embarassed me in front of my friends and family multiple times

sorry for not liking people who literally wanted to fuck me in the ass when i was underage

I'm in day 3 of no fap, cĀ“mon

Pls post rear glute spread so we can see what the natty limit for being mired is.

>at the gym
>Doing preacher curls
>See a guy squatting 4pl8
>Bretty gud
>Happens to also be hot af
>Probably straight also
>Few minutes go by
>He notices I'm mirin
>Starts stretching and showing off
>Whoa
I was too much of a coward to talk to him though. I don't know how to ask guys if they are gay.

taking them out for dinner sucking them off and fucking them making them fall in love and then never talking to them again.

You start a convo, he'd let you know

we should have gay gyms and straight gyms.

Also male gyms and female gyms

Why are you all around so many gays? Do you all live in America or England?

kek

Take it as a compliment, I even let some faggot kiss me because he thought I was hot AF
>n-no homo, r-right guys?

Also white gyms and nonwhite gyms

Same thing happened to me. Still does sometimes since I'm a turbo manlet and look like I'm 16 when I shave.

Same thing I told my shy, pretty wife:

Accept the compliment and decline the invitation, like a lady.

>unwanted

a mire is a mire user, take em where you can get em. If anything the fact that gay guys mire you probably means women are miring you too.
Take it as a compliment.

This also means you could go to a gay bar and have guys buy you drinks, not a bad deal senpai. Then hit on the straight girls who came with their gay friends, win fucking win.

like you didn't want to fuck underage girls in the ass, come on son

literally the same way with girls, go talk to them, compliment them and see how receptive, what signals they are giving off, etc

>tfw more gay mires than straight ones

>work at uni gym
>one of gay coworkers always flirts with you
I always try to keep convos with him short but he keeps at it. Mad annoying.

>mad annoying

it's cause you keep sending signals like this...

>be employee at gym
>a few gay guys there hit on me and chat me up
>act completely oblivious until they lose interest
>am actually gay and have huge crush on a big tall dude that works out there all the time
>want to get to know him but don't want to be anything like the gay guys that hit on me because they're gross

How so? I assumed curving a gay person is pretty much the same as curving a female.

>really like one guy in my gym
>no way to tell if he's gay
>I wouldn't have the balls to ask him out anyway
>and if I did I'm too dyel to not get rejected
>repeat for every man I ever had a crush on
I hate everything

>the implication

>your head

>15
>underage
Not where I live, faggot, I would have wrecked your ass only for the pleasure of seeing you cry like a bitch

I am not a homosexual

But I regularly mire guys that are ripped. I mire big fucking muscly women too. Doesn't mean I'm attracted to them

Mostly mire womens asses tho hnnnngg

Same, except for the DYEL part.
I just worry since we are both regulars at my gym and see each other at least 5x a week. It would be very awkward if it didn't go well

>Mostly mire womens asses tho hnnnngg
tbqh men's asses are usually way better than women's asses. This is coming from a homo, but still.

Seconded