FPH FPS motivation thread

Never forget: fatties lie about food all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

crissgetsfit.wordpress.com/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=jpy1FlGKYz0
nytimes.com/2016/09/29/well/live/a-400-pound-hacker-trump-comment-ignites-fat-shaming-debate.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=-h5WrWncDZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a small fat logic story for you

>mother wants to get in shape (but eats straight up mayo almost everyday)
>believes snake oil bullshit/believes in horoscopes and that kind of stuff
>one day I am talking to her about exercise
>she wants to start running to get in shape (she has been saying this for like 2 years)
>say that she needs to finally start
>"but I don't need to actually go out and run. I can just stay inside and burn calories!"
>what.jpg
>"you see user, if you stand up, close your eyes, and imagine that you are running and you breathe really hard, you will trick your body into thinking that it is actually running or exercising and you will feel the burning sensation after a while. You can burn calories and make muscle! Isn't that amazing?"
>whatthefuck.exe
>just smile and nod
>she's even too lazy to do that

She's always crash dieting. I'm not sure what to do, she also uses the "muh genetics" excuse. I have tried showing her studies on diets, but she refuses to read them.

there really needs to be a term for the lies fatties tell to justify their HAES bullshit

i used to be so bad for the lying about how much i ate "oh its just a spoon of nutella it's nothing" kind of shit

There are so many people that are functionally retarded it's scary.

Explain?

What were your motivations for saying you only ate a bite of Nutella? What were you really eating?

I learned i have almost 0 willpower over the last few months, told my self no more snacking and smaller portions.

Snacking is so hard to get rid of, in like 3 months of trying to just eat less I lost 7Kg/15lb.

seeing that and thinking how I wasn't losing any weight at all, it's made me realize this shit ain't that hard. It's a pretty fucking small number, but I wasn't really trying besides just putting less on my plate. Stopped snacking completely, slowly but surely I will make it bruhs.

Women are truly special when it comes to fatlogic.

>oh, if I only have chocolate after 12, it won't hurt my diet

No matter how hard you educate them, they always start reading women's health magazines when your back is turned. It's like they're destined to rejoin the herd.

>rejoin the herd
Maybe it's more of a 'comforting lies vs harsh truths' sort of thing. These magazines will say anything to keep readers happy for money.

>not sure what to do
You give up on hopeless cases, which is exactly what you're dealing with, and instead keep them in your radar for a potentially amusing fps. You can't save em all.

Proof that basically all people of every culture and race are absolutely retarded and degenerate.

Also
>just smile and nod
You are part of the problem.

No, it's definitely some sort of fucking herd instinct.

Remember this girl? Tumblr fatties prodded her until they convinced her she had an "eating disorder" because her blog was insanely popular and giving them fatrage. She then started believing their bullshit.

She has since ballooned back up in weight and shut down her fitness blog.

NO, I don't believe you. I choose to live in a world where this didn't occur.

That fat bitch didn't have any kind of cathartic moment. She just went home, cried into bowl of ice cream and cheese and blogged about how the patriarchy raped her and the little girl by poisoning her mind.

That's disgusting...

Source on ballooning back up?

fresh

I mean that i'd eat a spoon full of nutella or something similar, eg. just a few cookies or just a few chips and I'd convince myself that they didn't really count in the scheme of a diet. But of course those things add up pretty quickly when you keep saying they don't matter and the next thing you know you've eaten a big jar of nutella over 3 days

That and Nutella has so many fuckin calories it's rediculous.

>I choose to live in a world where this didn't occur.

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

>38905846
made me smile senpai

The fuck was the usher's problem? I'd gladly throw out angry fatties if I were him. He even got security to do it for him.

"Fat logic" seems to be the term we use around here.

>exercising 3 hrs a day

kek

y do fatties lie so much

sometimes i just want to spend a week with these people recording everything they eat and all the exercise they do so i can see just how delusional they are

Who is she? I mean on the right she looks hot and curvy as fuark

Isn't there a show where they do just that? I think it's British.

your mother is retarded

>tfw gfs parents are uneducated peasants like your mother

>i openly told her they're not allowed around our children

Yup. Secret Eaters.

mfw I realize i can become bear by standing up closing my eyes and imagining deadlifting 1000lb

>1 mile sprint

crissgetsfit.wordpress.com/about/

I kind of agree with this one, though. Who the fuck wants a million peppers.

>stole

The term is 'ate'.

The idea is you could eat just one pepper and it would be infinitely less calories than the fries. A fat sees this and automatically thinks "I need to eat the whole plate" whereas a normal human sees it as a comparison of how ridiculously calorific the one is versus the other.

>ate 300kcals

either a) she did it for a month tops, but due to her gigantic size 5-6kgs of fat loss didn't even show or b) she didnt count half the shit she ate because it was "diet" or "light"

>she didnt count half the shit she ate because it was "diet" or "light"
I would guess closer to 90%

300kcals while being fat wouldnt be sustainable for even a day. Even anorexics have problems eating around that amount.

I bet you anything she counted it after the fact. She thinks back on "All the days" she ate "nothing but" toast and yogurt, then said Toast is like 150 calories and yogurt is like 100 so I only ate 300 calories all those days.

Forgetting all the times she ate a pizza or a cake by herself and all the snacks she ate those days she ate "nothing but" yogurt and toast.

i love this movie

prolly. a friend of mine's gf is a fattie, one example of what she does is that she doesn't count chicken breast as kcals "because it's lean meat"

>300kcals while being fat wouldnt be sustainable for even a day.

you can survive for months without food if you're taking micro-nutrient supplements

>You are part of the problem.

not the person you're replying to but depending on how old their mom is, i think some old people literally lack the brain cells to make the mental change.

My grandmother lives in a house covered in dog shit. She has white carpets.
Her house is clean other than the fact the carpet is stained with piss and shit and streaks of shit at all times.
She gets it proffesionally cleaned every 6 months but that doesnt help for long.

I've tried for years to convince her very firmly with brutal honest this wasnt fucking normal and was insane behavior.
But she has stayed steadfast that it was normal and other people were like this too.
When I start to get at points that seem to actually get to her for a moment, she completely shuts down and outright ignores me.

Some people just get completely braindead to changing in their later years.

actually the idea is targeted towards those who say "I never feel full eating healthy" when they could literally just eat more and still be at less calories when eating peppers vs fries, lets say.

I never understood why Veeky Forums has fat hating threads.
From the cbt threads it appears that most of us have at least a moderately good shape.
Why do you obsess over something you are not and don't want to be?
Are you terrified of actually becoming fat?
Do you think that if you hate fat people enough, you will never become fat?

Based breh

>year ago my bmi was 33.4
>actually obese
>constantly made excuses and feigned happiness even though I was extremely depressed about my weight
>recently down to 24.6
>never been prouder

It's probably not a great achievement given the time but I'm so happy and I wanted to thank the people who post in fph threads. You got me to lose weight and I'll continue until I feel comfortable with myself.

Good job bro, hard work pays off.

But be careful of bmi, because it's a meme once you gain some mooscles

youtube.com/watch?v=jpy1FlGKYz0

Did this guy actually post here?
Looks like he is browsing Veeky Forums (probably /b/) in the video.

this

nytimes.com/2016/09/29/well/live/a-400-pound-hacker-trump-comment-ignites-fat-shaming-debate.html?_r=0

Lot of recovering fatties here, like me, who use these threads for motivation.

seconding this
i think only sociopathic idiots actually hate fatties for the mere concept of being hamplanets, like people who harrass fatties at gyms.

but the fucking shit they throw around with HAES and fatlogic needs to be publicly shamed for those of us who actually need to see the bitter truth.
a lot of fatties have "wake up" events, and fatlogic/fph are often the reason

this proves there are no excuses. if a person that's literally FORCED to sit all day can lose weight on that tdee, anyone can do it

for ex-fatties or recovering fatties, it's a way of keeping motivated

for americans, it's a way to vent about these things since mobility scooter riding liberal landwhales are an everyday occurrence over there

A lot of our land whales are dyed in the wool conservatives too. Just go to the south or middle America.

ye but the ones pushing for fat acceptance etc are the liberals

As a fatty losing weight to join the marines, fat hate threads are the single best source of motivation I've come across.

Nothing works better than seeing a mirror of yourself (well, more like future mirror for most of us, if we're on Veeky Forums at all you are probably AT LEAST sub 300lbs).

Fat hate threads don't create motivation, its not I want to be sexy and muscular like this unobtainable goal, they breed determination. You become determined not to be a delusional fatty, your start exercising, you start losing wieght, and you see those seemingly unobtainable goals are closer than you think and that you have the power to change.

>Lost nearly 45 lbs
>1 pound away from my 'goal'
Time for a new goal. I'm gonna make it and then some.

She's not even running in the right direction.

>I'm not sure what to do
Your problem is that you just smile and nod.

You should be teaching her, showing her the error in her ways. As it in now you are just providing a hugbox, you may as well be on tumiler with her accepting her fat and encouraging haes.

Time for some tough love.

congrats brah, keep it up

>"fat" is offensive
>must say "big" instead
Fucking fats.

>he doesnt do a 3 minute mile

bro are you even Veeky Forums?

If this is true you just ruined my day

[spoiler]Still would bone left as much as right though[/spoiler]

he posted on misc and i think here for a bit

Congrats! Good luck going the rest of the way

to me they aren't so much positive motivation as they just make me so angry I want to Veeky Forums so hard that I can be completely confident and smug when around fat asses. I'm not going to succumb to this shit.

Bullshit. This was a rumour spread by jealous fat bitches who wanted to derail her progress and discourage others trying to get fit. She works for Blizzard now, still looks good too.

>source, am friends with the family

Also go hunt yourselves. Cristyen Fowler.

Just think. Some way, somehow, she's getting laid by a beta white knight.

Life, is strange.

Thank god for that. For a second I thought the fatties actually managed to do something

Good job guuuurl! Staying healthy with that salad i see!

Keep it up!!!! xDxD

We're all gonna make it.

Went to tumblr, searched for 'healthy', was not disappointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=-h5WrWncDZw

Dumb anime poster

>dicks for life
I discovered this hack 10 years ago by myself

Delusion?

I don't understand this photo at all. Why would she post it? The food is neither healthy, interesting, nor well presented. What was she going for?

> tells how he bettered himself, and improved quality of life
> enter you: the universally hated trip on fit
> complain about how someone presents themselves outside of the given text
You are an irony machine

BMI is irrelevant when you have significant muscle mass, its not a meme, and you shouldn't be caring about it if you're fit anyway.

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUTTA THIS CAMPUS

Because fatties accuse stole bros & sis of not having any brains. They support this weird binary parallel world view where smart people are physically weak nerds ALWAYS, and therefore the physically strong must be mentally retarded hurdur teehee.

While science has shown over and over again that
1. Exercise boosts brain power
2. Obeasts are mentally deficient.

Should be obvious that we hate fatties.

What do I have to do to get forearms like this?

Why do I find this attractive? The thought of grabbing her and pounding her in doggy-style is such a hot thought.

*swole

Fucking autocorrect

>What was she going for?

attention