Myprotein

What's the consensus on this brand, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
supplementlabtest.com/whey-protein-ranking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protein is protein

Nothing can be further from the truth.

Elaborate pls

found the dyel

They have sales pretty often so if you're patient you can get a pretty good deal. Last time I got two 10 lbs bags for $50.

They lie about how much protein is in the bag but you can find out the real numbers if you look it up.

Other than that its cheap and some of the flavors taste really good

they seem the best quality/money stuff you can get

I like to buy ZMA(which last me like a year) and unflavoured whey

what do you mean

All the manufacturers lie. And Myprotein has three products in the top five on Labdoor. (Including #1 and #2)

>Protein is protein

Gaspari Nutrition detected.

They have great sales. I think they even have something now for winter bulking. I take their protein isolate, which is pretty damn good. No farts, and no acne.

>buying anything but flavourless

I'll never get this meme

Also, the protein content of a flavoured product will be always a little different (and pretty often they state this on their site)

Just get flavourless and eat it like a big boi, or add your own flavours ffs

>he spends money on supps
lmao

>he doesn't SAVE money getting some of the required protein with whey

lmao

Dafuq you can get acne from protein?

tell me more

protein in an acid, same thing happens from milk

Whey protein is dairy. Some people are sensitive to dairy and it can cause breakouts. With isolates, they remove the dairy part along with the cholesterol and fats.

I mix my isolate with water or almond milk, and theirs very little dairy in my diet.

77% of the impact unflavoured whey is pure protein, according to labdoor.
If you're a cucc and buy flavours, expect up to 15% less protein.

Are you one of those autistic fedoralords who eat their steak well done with cheap ketchup and bananas for dinner following your unseasoned, reheated boiled chicken breast and overcooked broccoli?

sweet, already using almond milk but I take concentrate (It was cheaper when i ordered it)

It tastes like shit because of all the sweetener in it.

What do you fitbros think of soy lecithin??
Powders seem to have this shit. Any bad experiences??

Your blood is buffered and your body regulates acid base by renal and pulmonary mechanisms you fucking retard.

Are you one of those non-functional autists who's completely unable to add cocoa to a shaker? Or to drink it raw?
>bwaahah if they don't ship it with sucralose and other meme chems I'm not gonna drink it!
grow a pair and get your mental issues diagnosed, kiddo

Speaking the truth by dubs, and they are checked.

He got some dope sales, 1-2 days ago there was a 70% off on everything.

It*

i don't buy anything other than optimum nutrition because it tastes pretty good and also i don't have to worry about stupid fake/half protein bullshit.

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
supplementlabtest.com/whey-protein-ranking

I buy my creatine and whey protein from there (in bulk during a sale every 3months or so) because it's cheap as fuck. Don't have any problems with dairy or standard mono so I've never seen a reason to change.